Play By Post Campaigns

*Furyou Miko

Don't be so happy - my character is an Iron Hand, and your flesh is weak.

Flesh or iron - it is irrelevant, for your faith is inadequate where mine is adamant.

Also, I'm about to PM you and Cryptix the background for my character.

So you're going to be one of those characters.

PC: Come my brothers, let us slay this foul blue-skinned Xeno.

You: No sir please--

PC: Quiet human, you are not fit to talk to me flesh-bag.

*eviscerates Etheral*

You: Sir that was our contact! We were trying to get him to the ship!

PC: Oh well. Come brothers, let us find another!

You: Here we go again...

So you're going to be one of those characters.

PC: Come my brothers, let us slay this foul blue-skinned Xeno.

You: No sir please--

PC: Quiet human, you are not fit to talk to me flesh-bag.

*eviscerates Etheral*

You: Sir that was our contact! We were trying to get him to the ship!

PC: Oh well. Come brothers, let us find another!

You: Here we go again...

Battle Sister: I should burn you both for even considering talking to a foul Xenos.

Cryptix: I asked if I could directly play the SoB since she is not a space marine. It was in a post with a bunch of other stuff, and you just said that it all looked good . . .

I think she can make better use of her investigatory skills as a normal PC (but mostly I just want to play her normally). It sounds like you might be ok with this since it seems you are mostly interested in keeping space marines as npcs, but I would like a definite answer, if I may

While Space Marines are technically NPCs, it is only in the sense that sometimes they won't listen to you. In reality, you pretty much have control over your character, but with a few...quirks. For example: your Iron Hand PC will do what you say...as long as it doesn't involve advice about the large amounts of augmentations he's getting...or rumors about a lost STC...you get the idea tongue.png .

Thought I was clear, but yes. You're the head inquisition officer in this investigation after all tongue.png .

Just wanted to be sure, since I felt I might be violating the spirit of the game you where going for!

And who's idea was it to put the crazy fanatic in charge of the Emperor's Angels of Death? I guess it was just a matter of faith . . .

Could I RP a tech-priest then?

Wouldn't a Iron Hands chapter equerry or serf make more sense? Or maybe a low level Inquisitorial drone (which could be a low ranking member of the Cult Mechanicus, now that i think about it)?

I have a better idea - one of the Medusan Auxiliaria - described as having bio-enhancements and augmetics on par with Skitarii.

Cool! That way he won't keel over as soon as the fighting starts!

It sounds like you guys have a game. smile.png You should create an OOC thread and hammer out character details there.

Yes! I'd do it myself, but it's his game and I wouldn't feel right creating the thread.

Also, I'd hope to have at least 1 more space marine "PC"

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My apologies if this is considered thread necromancy, but I was wondering if any GM's might be looking for a player? I've dabbled a little in each of FFG's games, with the exception of Dark Heresy 2e.

Alright, if there are no games looking for people, is there anyone willing to run a new game? Preferably not Rogue Trader, though I'll play it if that's what garners interest.

Failing that, is there anyone that would be interested in starting a new game if I ran it? If so, which game would you be interested in playing? (Fair warning, I don't have any experience running a game.)

Alright, if there are no games looking for people, is there anyone willing to run a new game? Preferably not Rogue Trader, though I'll play it if that's what garners interest.

Failing that, is there anyone that would be interested in starting a new game if I ran it? If so, which game would you be interested in playing? (Fair warning, I don't have any experience running a game.)

While the Sub-Forum hasn't been as active as some would like, there are, I think, at least 2 games that might be looking for another player if you're up for it though these games are already in progress and are Deathwatch.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/324309-the-black-reaches-dw-ooc/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/322696-to-recover-the-past-owdw-ooc-thread/

Archived