Death from the skies and DA

Diavlo

Hi

I saw that the Nephilim cost now 170 points, so if I remember correctly is now kinda cheaper, anyone with new "Death from the skies" can look if the blacksword missiles has changed, maybe?

I have to wait for my copy :( for another few more days

Diavlo

DA can take only NJF and DT as usual...

If you want other flyers you must use allies but according to new FAQ you cannot embark DA on them...

FAQ about deployment forces us to take a flyer detachment or a formation or the RWSF Will autolose...

If you want FW flyers you must wait a errata before (i can predict a new edition of IA:Aeronautica soon)...

Not a perfect situation for DA flyers but they were subpar anyway...

If you want other flyers you must use allies but according to new FAQ you cannot embark DA on them...

FAQ about deployment forces us to take a flyer detachment or a formation or the RWSF Will autolose...

If you want FW flyers you must wait a errata before (i can predict a new edition of IA:Aeronautica soon)...

no you can board an allied flyer it just has to be an IC joining an allied unit, or embarking when already on table. units cannot embark a transport starting in, or on the reserves bench.

so for example some company veterans cant board a storm talon from the ravenhawk assault force if its in reserves, but if it starts on a skyshield you can

no you can board an allied flyer it just has to be an IC joining an allied unit, or embarking when already on table. units cannot embark a transport starting in, or on the reserves bench.

so for example some company veterans cant board a storm talon from the ravenhawk assault force if its in reserves, but if it starts on a skyshield you can

Yup...valk starting on a skyshield would be the new way to have that flying null zone in the person of a culexus, except it appears that 1mm of aluminum now defeats his aura, but power armor doesn't blink.png

• 2 weeks later...

You don't auto lose

You wouldn't auto lose if you took flyers in a RWSF. You can choose to "deploy as normal". The rule for RWSF says all being held in reserve or deploy as normal. nothing about being on the table first turn. So you can still take flyers in RWSF, it's just the flyers will be in reserve as they are normally deployed.

Archived