=][= E Tenebrae Lux V =][=

Five years eh? A lot of things don't last anywhere near as long. Here's to the next five thumbsup.gif

Semper must surely sit proudly as the man who has got the most models painted in the history of mankind msn-wink.gif

Hahaha!

Five years is quite some time. And to think this was supposed to be a one-off event! :lol:

Five years eh? A lot of things don't last anywhere near as long. Here's to the next five thumbsup.gif

Semper must surely sit proudly as the man who has got the most models painted in the history of mankind msn-wink.gif

Hahaha!

Five years is quite some time. And to think this was supposed to be a one-off event! laugh.png

Who knows what it'll evolve into. It might become an official GW-event laugh.png

You might have to appoint some deputies in the coming years if it keeps growing like this.

Then you can take command of DA and lead us to victory.

Hahaha!

Five years is quite some time. And to think this was supposed to be a one-off event! laugh.png

Who knows what it'll evolve into. It might become an official GW-event laugh.png

You might have to appoint some deputies in the coming years if it keeps growing like this.

Then you can take command of DA and lead us to victory.

He has some support ready to assist should the need arise. The collaboration between him and Shadow Guard has been nothing short of impressive for the past few years.

Well, the future of the ETL is something that is already discussed and trust me, ETL VI will inaugurate the second five-year period, with some very interesting changes. Now the question is, can we beat our own records? Can we reach 500 participants? Can we complete more than 400k points? :lol:

Until then I would like to thank everyone again for their kind words and support, their hard work and their excellent results. The ETL will continue so long people embrace it despite its shortcomings. As the hobby evolves so does the B&C and the ETL.

At this point I'll unpin this thread but will remain live. If you want to post your work, questions or suggestions feel free to use it. :)

I'd just like to thank you again Semper. I'm 6,000 points closer to painting my personal mountain of plasticrack. If it wasn't for the ETL that lot would still be in bags/boxes waiting to be stripped and painted. I always seem to hit a hobby wall and then the ETL comes along to drag me back into action!!!

Long may the B&C and with it the ETL remain ... Saying that if your reading this and haven't donated to our current fund raising to cover the cost of the site even just £1 would really help. A few more would be even better. ;)

Archived