Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Codex Strategium+++

Codex Strategium E Tenebrae Lux V ETL V ETL

• Please log in to reply
806 replies to this topic

deathspectersgt7

deathspectersgt7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,980 posts
  • Chapter Name: deathspectres,Hammers of Dorn

My apologies Brothers. Got my Epistolary done but the bikes were to much. I left it late and have spent the last few days organising my holiday to Greece so couldn't finish them. This gives me a 2-3 Success/Failure record in the ETL. Not good enough.

I would be watching for some low flying Thunderhawks coming your way Raptor !!!!    smile.png

Congrats to all who finished their vows this year it was fun .

Edited by deathspectersgt7, 15 August 2016 - 07:53 PM.

• The Yak likes this

gallery_70393_10089_14134.png     gallery_45765_11559_21519.png

Halandaar

Halandaar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,472 posts
  • Chapter Name: Minotaurs
Here we go then, some pictures of the results of my vows:

8010CAF5-2421-4B51-A1A9-D26A0C9AE655_zps

Spoiler

• Race Bannon, deusmex, Psykic_scribe and 9 others like this

ProjectLogsBanner_zpst6u6alrs.png MinotaursBanner_zpss9debfxv.png AlphaLegionBanner_zpsbvnjdfkj.png ThousandSonsBanner_zpsepvbqnia.png EventsBanner_zpshae9krd5.png xenophile_zpshyoyy9dy.png ifexiv_zpsotfxrnnv.png ETL_2016_Badge_04_Forum_Champion_Codex_z ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei04_zpscciv L_T_2_2016_Medal_zpsjpjntd9q.gif L_T_3_2017_Banner_zpsiln0srdt.jpg

Marshal Mattias

Marshal Mattias

++ PROCURATOR CONVIVALIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,249 posts
  • Chapter Name: Renascibilitas Crusade

Perhaps to alleviate the burden that is the wait for the final report, may I direct you all (and especially Marshall Matthias) to this post in the Realm of Chaos?

Well, I'm glad I found that stormbolter in my bits box ;)
But in all honesty, I think we both had more models planned yet we both seemingly struggled this year. Congrats to Carrack for getting that vow completed too - that stubbornness to stay true to your vow, why, it's almost a bit... Dornian.... ;)
  • Rashbold, Scion of Ferrus and Augustus b'Raass like this

++The Renascibilitas Crusade++
++++++A Crusade Reborn++++++
Chaos20at20the20Gates20220Completion_zpsCrusade-of-Wrath-Banner_zpskditgcqh.gifETL_Medal_03_zpsf24t0fii.gifCD033CFD-2321-4589-83AB-4AA7226BF3B7_zps48BA7A4C-57AE-4099-8DBC-F8B7EC29A7F2_zpsETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01_zpsd8jmgallery_38474_6916_12161.jpg

Spoiler

paulJam

paulJam

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 874 posts
  • Chapter Name: Solar Blades, Kraits Divergent

gallery_68666_12072_842099.jpg

like that green on the termis ashmantle.

is that an effect of camera lighting or a particular shade?   seems lighter than the normal salamanders tone.

ah, ETL and event that guarantee's i'll run out of likes.

• Empurata likes this

gallery_48988_6285_792.pnggallery_48988_6285_5848.pnggallery_48988_6285_10380.pnggallery_48988_6285_3914.pnggallery_48988_6285_7938.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_784.pnggallery_83980_10442_4494.jpggallery_45765_11559_3638.pngsml_gallery_81492_11492_822.png

Index Astartes: Solar Blades (DIY) The Wilds - Tales from (FanFic)

Index Astartes: Death Forge (DIY)

Officio Assassinorum: Nasteli Assassins (DIY)

Ordos Xenos: Inquisitor Domen Rathari (DIY)

Imperial Guard: 8th Silvestris Infantry Regiment (DIY)
Index Tratoris: Kraits Divergent (DIY)
Index Tratoris: Psychotic Sons of Henry Pink (DIY)
HH Betrayal at Calth Expansion Project
PROJECT WORKSHOP

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,760 posts

To clarify my position on this, I have no problem with Chaos repeatedly winning. I have no problem with AoD repeatedly winning. I have no problem with either of those factions repeatedly coming second either. I don't want to see Chaos or AoD nerfed so that they have no chance and someone else wins, I want a more even playing field. If I cared about winning, I'd have switched to Chaos or AoD because they've been the strongest two factions for a few years now. I already have a decent amount of models for both, it wouldn't be hard to paint for one of them instead of the other factions I've panted for during ETL events.

What I do care about is event motivation. Afterall, this event is less about winning and more about getting people painting. Where the two cross is that a close fought contest is a motivator in itself. If a faction is in the running for contesting top spot every vow counts, every painted model matters. If it's clear from early in the event (as was this year)  that some factions just don't stand a chance of coming near top spot, then it can lead to feeling like it doesn't matter if your vow is finished or not. Given that we're trying to get people, as a community, painting, then it's in everyone's best interests to have the event as balanced as possible.

We can never have a situation where every faction is equal. Unfortunately some armies and their forums are just less popular. But I do believe we can get to a situation where we have more than just Chaos and AoD contesting top spot. That to me is the ideal place, with as many factions as possible challenging and encouraging each other to do better and paint more. Not two factions so far ahead that everyone else isn't even competing.

I do have some ideas on how things could be made more even (and hopefully more fun/motivating) for everyone, but I'll keep them out of this thread. If Captain Semper want's feedback or ideas for changes I'm sure he'll let us know.

Finally, I put some numbers of faction painting options below. These are very rough numbers but I don't think that matters, as the differences are so huge that a few options in either direction make no difference at all. That said, I'm willing to do a detailed breakdown of each factions options if it's something Cap would like (assuming he hasn't already done it himself that is).

Yet still, the Codex faction has - and still is - on the scare radar for Chaos. You guys have had some stunning progress over the last couple of weeks! 

That's kind of you to say, but I find it hard to believe that Chaos has Codex on it's radar. Chaos has been in a stronger position than Codex since week 1. From week 6 onwards it's been over a 10k lead. During the last month Chaos has been pulling further ahead consistently while maintaining a better completion rate. Codex isn't a thread to Chaos, it's not even close to being a threat to Chaos. It hasn't been for almost two months.

Even if Chaose does consider Codex a threat, it doesn't seem to be working the other way around. I don't think many people from Codex had any illusions of challenging Chaos this year.

As someone who vowed for Chaos... I agree somewhat, but at the same time... well, you Codex Lot have lots of units possible to vow. It's not like you're too far off from the big two either... but then again, BA's, DA's and Space Wolves have their own troubles....

And then there's the Imperial Forces who have more factions than Chaos do...

Codex does have a lot of units to vow, more than enough I think. Chaos has close to twice as many. It's hard to say that it's all fine between Codex and Chaos when Chaos has that many more options and have done considerably better for three years in a row in almost every aspect of the event.

We also seem to have very different definitions of not "too far off". Chaos has slightly more participents, close to double the points pledged, over double the completions and a 13% higher completion rate than Codex. AoD has 40 more participants, just over double the points pledged, over double the completions and a slightly higher completion rate. That's not even close and it's worse for Blood Angels, Dark Angels. Space Wolves and IFOR. It's a two horse race and has been for a lot of the event.

IFOR has more forums, true, but by making that simple statement you're missing the reality of the situation. A more detailed view shows that IFOR only has three major forums, the same as Chaos.

Inquisition has such a tiny Codex and limited options that it's barely worth considering. This year it had three vows and one completion, last year was similar. Sisters has a dedicated following, but a small one with very little chance of new blood due to the most out of date model line that GW produces (and no mainstream Codex). That leaves Guard, AdMech and Grey Knights.

The real difference though, is that Chaos can freely pick and choose between three forums, vowing first for one, then for another or even taking choices from both in one vow. On the other hand IFOR has to pick one forum and only one for the entire event. Unlike Chaos, an IFOR entrant can't paint for example, some Guard and some AdMech. It has to be one or the other. IFOR is one of the least popular factions to begin with, while Chaos is one of the most popular. Allowing Chaos to freely pick and choose for their vows while IFOR has restrictions doesn't help encourage more IFOR players to paint models, which is what this event is about.

IFOR has about 130 options split over five forums, Chaos has just over 170 that are, for the purposes of ETL, all from one forum.

Note for Cpt Semper: I know there's logistical issues that cause the different options for IFOR and Chaos. I'm not trying to say that it should change or force you to defend it, I'm just trying to show people that it's a potential issue and that looking at IFOR and Chaos and proclaiming that IFOR has more factions is misleading.

Also, Codex has the Angels of Death supplement and can use almost every HH unit through IA:2 - and now include the Black Templars! And along with Eldar and Tau, the codex is definitely in Tier 1 in the meta. Also you guys won in the second year! It's just, you know, the chaos community is so awesome - pulling so many resources even though we have a Tier 3, four year old codex... msn-wink.gif

As with IFOR above this is a misleading statement.

The options for Codex are just over 100 to Chaos' just over 170. I'm giving rough estimates here, but Chaos is drawing from a much larger pool of options than any other faction bar possibly AoD.

Codex didn't win the second year. it has never won. Black Templars won the second year. The first year that Codex had a strong chance at winning (perhaps too strong) it was split back into two factions (Codex and Templars), which IMO stymied it's chances of winning.

You raise an intersting point about a Codices percieved position within the meta. Initially I dismissed it as a Codices power having nothing to do with a painting event, but you're right that it could influence faction choice for ETL. I have no idea how much it does affect people's choices and there's no way we can know without some kind of mandatory survey for people taking part (lets not go there please Cap!) so I dunno how we take that into account when looking at ETL factions. I think it's probably best to ignore it and focus on actual data, like painting options, vow sizes, participants per faction etc.

For the record, I think that Codex has more than enough options. I'm more concerned with factions other than Codex when it comes to restrictions and lack of options and that Chaos and AoD potentially have too many options.

I completely agree about the Chaos community. For three years now they have consistently pulled together, painted a stupendous amount of models and remained a contender for top spot. They deserve all of their wins. I hope that continues for years to come, with more forum communities being able to achieve similar success.

Augustus b'Raass

Augustus b'Raass

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,858 posts
  • Chapter Name: KDK, VII, VIII

OK, well, some points to that:

What I do care about is event motivation. Afterall, this event is less about winning and more about getting people painting. Where the two cross is that a close fought contest is a motivator in itself. If a faction is in the running for contesting top spot every vow counts, every painted model matters. If it's clear from early in the event (as was this year)  that some factions just don't stand a chance of coming near top spot, then it can lead to feeling like it doesn't matter if your vow is finished or not. Given that we're trying to get people, as a community, painting, then it's in everyone's best interests to have the event as balanced as possible.

I cannot but wholeheartedly agree with you, and I think your points about IFOR are valid too. I see no reason why IFOR shouldn't just have one strategium and frater being allowed to vow interchangeable in there. After all, the bigger the Strategium, the more banter, the more inter-frater motivation and inspiration, and the larger the chance that some frater take up a leadership role. So if you want to petition Semper for an integration of the IFOR faction into one single strategium, with the same rules and conditions as Chaos has, than I will definitely supprt you!

Yet still, the Codex faction has - and still is - on the scare radar for Chaos. You guys have had some stunning progress over the last couple of weeks! 

That's kind of you to say, but I find it hard to believe that Chaos has Codex on it's radar. Chaos has been in a stronger position than Codex since week 1. From week 6 onwards it's been over a 10k lead. During the last month Chaos has been pulling further ahead consistently while maintaining a better completion rate. Codex isn't a thread to Chaos, it's not even close to being a threat to Chaos. It hasn't been for almost two months.

I'll direct your attention to this post, and some after it, where you guys most definitely were on our radar and gave us a good scare! It's part of the reason why the last couple of hours of the event were super tense in the Chaos faction! smile.png

Concerning your points about the meta strength vs number of unit options being a factor in faction strength: I'm not sure I agree completely with your analysis. I think participation has to do with

1. popularity of the army in question,

2. the position of the army in question in the current meta,

3. the perceived quality of and modelling opportunities provided by the models in the army, and

only lastly - and I do mean lastly - with number of unit options.

Sure, Chaos might have more unit options, but some units are hugely popular, while others are not vowed at all. I don´t think I´ve seen a single Defiler, Mutilator or Skull Chariot vowed! The main cause of Chaos´ successful run is largely because of reasons number 3. Chaos isn't played much, it's popularity stems mostly (so ok, maybe reason 1, but only as a derivation of reason 3) from the cool models and conversion opportunities.

Plus, we have solid leadership in the forum, set up satellite events, and award people vowing in the last couple days of the first month with special badges. We´re also plain crazy and fun to banter with! It's all in the perks! msn-wink.gif But seriously, part of the fun of the event is the banter and inspiration you get from others. When there's only three frater in your Strategium, that aspect gets completely lost - which is why -again- I support your bid for integration of the IFOR faction into one Strategium. I think the goal of the event would benefit if the Strategiums have broadly similar participation levels, with which I mean by order of magnitute. Which is already the case, except for the IFOR faction, which has Strategiums with orders of magnitude smaller participation. 

That's it! smile.pngthumbsup.gif

(Concerning my comment about Codex winning in ETL2 - you´re absolutely right. I honestly made a boo boo there, and forgot that the BTs and Codex were seperate there. (I wasn't active during ETL2). Sorry, I should have checked before I claimed that, and honesly didn't want to mislead anyone. smile.pngthumbsup.gif)

Edited by Augustus b'Raass, 16 August 2016 - 11:37 AM.

Click for Showcase Thread ++ Night Lords ++ VIII Legio Astartes ++ 47th Company ++ The Night's Reapers ++
Click for Showcase Thread ++ Imperial Fists ++ VII Legio Astartes ++ 5th Company ++ The Heart of Stone ++
Click for Work in Progress Thread ++ Night Lords ++ World Eaters ++ Imperial Fists ++
L_T_3_2017_Banner.jpggallery_29004_6198_9553.pnggallery_29004_6198_8992.pngETL_2014_Badge_V2_11_Honour.jpgsml_gallery_29004_10691_6489.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_328.pngsml_gallery_29004_12090_8822.pngsml_gallery_29004_12090_4603.pngETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpgCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_45765_11559_3638.pnggallery_77459_12304_7182.png

Dragonlover

Dragonlover

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,036 posts
  • Chapter Name: Alpha Legion
Augustus, your link doesn't work.

First off, well played to everyone painting for the Codex. You had a damn good event.

Secondly, I thought you were gonna overtake us at a couple of points. I'm not 100% sure why you didn't. Probably a horribly mistimed slump in completions.

Dragonlover
  • Augustus b'Raass likes this

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,527 posts
  • Chapter Name: [FATALDATAERROR]
It's somewhat satisfying to know that we did worry you chaps somewhat but it doesn't change the fact that this was mostly a two-horse race. It would be nice to see some of the smaller factions be able to give the larger factions a run for their money. Allowing the IFOR chaps and chapettes to mix and match from each of their Codecies would already be a good start. :)

'Perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.' - Ovid

Chronic procrastinator & amateur "butterfly hobbyist".

Halandaar

Halandaar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,472 posts

I do feel that IFOR needs the most help/support to be competitive; a combined strategium for all of their subfactions might be a nice boost to the social/banter/motivation side of things, and I suspect they'll get an increase in interest anyway next year, given that it seems they're the likely ETL home for the Deathwatch.

• Scion of Ferrus likes this

ProjectLogsBanner_zpst6u6alrs.png MinotaursBanner_zpss9debfxv.png AlphaLegionBanner_zpsbvnjdfkj.png ThousandSonsBanner_zpsepvbqnia.png EventsBanner_zpshae9krd5.png xenophile_zpshyoyy9dy.png ifexiv_zpsotfxrnnv.png ETL_2016_Badge_04_Forum_Champion_Codex_z ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei04_zpscciv L_T_2_2016_Medal_zpsjpjntd9q.gif L_T_3_2017_Banner_zpsiln0srdt.jpg

Halandaar

Halandaar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,472 posts

Only marginally related; given the ETL was so enjoyable and a very welcome source of personal motivation, is there a handy place I can easily find out about all the painting contests/initiatives that run on the B&C? I see the Sons of Dorn have an expansion thread coming up, and it'd be really useful to be able to find out about any others without having to trawl every single subforum :)

Rashbold

Rashbold

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,530 posts
  • Location:Wandering alone through the black sands of Isstvan V

med_gallery_8429_8832_236040.png

• Dosjetka and Vel'Cona like this

Augustus b'Raass

Augustus b'Raass

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,858 posts
  • Chapter Name: KDK, VII, VIII

Only marginally related; given the ETL was so enjoyable and a very welcome source of personal motivation, is there a handy place I can easily find out about all the painting contests/initiatives that run on the B&C? I see the Sons of Dorn have an expansion thread coming up, and it'd be really useful to be able to find out about any others without having to trawl every single subforum smile.png

Here you go, buddy. :)

Click for Showcase Thread ++ Night Lords ++ VIII Legio Astartes ++ 47th Company ++ The Night's Reapers ++
Click for Showcase Thread ++ Imperial Fists ++ VII Legio Astartes ++ 5th Company ++ The Heart of Stone ++
Click for Work in Progress Thread ++ Night Lords ++ World Eaters ++ Imperial Fists ++
L_T_3_2017_Banner.jpggallery_29004_6198_9553.pnggallery_29004_6198_8992.pngETL_2014_Badge_V2_11_Honour.jpgsml_gallery_29004_10691_6489.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_328.pngsml_gallery_29004_12090_8822.pngsml_gallery_29004_12090_4603.pngETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpgCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01f.gifgallery_45765_11559_3638.pnggallery_77459_12304_7182.png

WarriorFish

WarriorFish

++ PRÆFECT SOCIORUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 16,438 posts
  • Chapter Name: Hunter Legion

That's only for Forge events, for other sections keep an eye on the N&R as that's where announcements will be made :)

gallery_30308_9518_8793.jpggallery_30308_9518_3622.pnggallery_30308_9518_1600.pnggallery_30308_3239_17729.pnggallery_30308_3239_4912.pngETL_Medal_04.gif
Painting Oaths Completed:
gallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_84.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gif
gallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gif
In the grim predictability of online 40k, there can be only Sun Tzu quotes

SM Cataphractii | IG Nork Deddog | CSM Marines | =][= Inquisitor | AM Knight

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,164 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars
Well... chaos has a slight advantage in that their models and units are over priced points wise... er... advantage?

Idk guys. It's been great to actually keep up with the updates this year. And I painted the first miniature I've painted in 12 years, and despite handicapping myself with a brand of paint I now loathe, he still turned out to be one of the best paint jobs I've ever done!

So thanks!
  • Augustus b'Raass likes this

deathspectersgt7

deathspectersgt7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,980 posts
  • Chapter Name: deathspectres,Hammers of Dorn

I don't do it to win . I do it to challenge myself to paint more plastic . Plus try new colors . And to prove there are more than handful of Chapters out there to do .

• Race Bannon, deusmex, Ryld and 5 others like this

gallery_70393_10089_14134.png     gallery_45765_11559_21519.png

Ryld

Ryld

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 835 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars

I don't do it to win . I do it to challenge myself to paint more plastic . Plus try new colors . And to prove there are more than handful of Chapters out there to do .

I'm with you deathspectresgt7, some of the units I've painted have been sitting grey on my shelf for a very long time. It's great motivation to get involved and paint some models that need it. happy.png 

• Scion of Ferrus likes this
No Fear
No Mercy
No Respite

My BT Army progression

NoPityNoRemorseNoFear

NoPityNoRemorseNoFear

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 451 posts
  • Chapter Name: VII, VIII & XVth Legions

So have the results been released, or is there a release date?

Check out my Sanctus Crusade projects: here

Chaos%20at%20the%20Gates%202%20Completio

Let a wave of repugnance for the enemy wash over you.

Let hatred fill you. Hate is good, for our goal is a Human galaxy.

We are called by the Emperor with a sacred duty to conquer it in His name.

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,527 posts
  • Chapter Name: [FATALDATAERROR]

Friday seems to be the probable "result day".

'Perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.' - Ovid

Chronic procrastinator & amateur "butterfly hobbyist".

Gaius Atticus

Gaius Atticus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 486 posts
  • Chapter Name: Crimson Fists
AoD is getting to the point it could be split into Loyalists and Traitors. Chaos is a tough one. I feel that if they were split they would lose interest as the chances of winning fall, as I think only Chaos Space Marines would be popular enough to get a competitive score.
  • Dosjetka likes this

ETL_Medal_04.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifgallery_45765_11559_42998.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.pnggallery_29004_6198_8099.pngImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013F.gif

BadOmen

BadOmen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 84 posts
  • Chapter Name: Ultramarines

That blue is amazing... they look brilliant, makes me feel I've been pulled into DoW! Great work thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the feedback.  This ETL was my first ever attempt at Ultramarines, and a blue colour scheme in general.  Felt nostalgic for the 2nd Ed bright colours, gold trim just doesn't look right for the 2nd Company happy.png

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei02.jpg

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 11,334 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels

ETL_2016_Poster_00_Announcement.jpg

THE FINAL REPORT

• tdemayo and Vel'Cona like this

deusmex

deusmex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 521 posts
  • Chapter Name: XIII , I , VI

Gratz the the Strategium Champion Halandaar and his awesome Minotaurs. Very well done to you and everyone who pulled through at the end to complete those vows.

What an epic event, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and never thought i could motivate myself to finish as much as i did. Even more amazing is im still up for painting more stuff so can we just start the next ETL now then ? huh huh please?

YOU CAN RUN,BUT YOU`LL DIE TIREDETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei03.jpg

Scion of Ferrus

Scion of Ferrus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,977 posts
  • Chapter Name: Scions of Ferrus

Hear, Hear! Congratulations to Halandaar and his lackeys of the High Lords of Terra!

Its been a blast! Thank you Captain Semper.

• Vel'Cona likes this

"Borg to the Max!" "Destroy All Flesh!"

gallery_29004_6198_9307.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png gallery_29004_10383_6245.pnggallery_48988_6285_18080.pngETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei02.jpg

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.

-James Nicoll

abadizzle

abadizzle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 208 posts
Massive thanks to Captain Semper and the B&C! What a cool event! I totally failed my vow, but I did complete a dreadnought and start a land speeder during a very busy summer. Without the ETL I don't know if I'd have picked up a brush at all! So... Minor victory for me! Thanks all!
  • Gaius Atticus and Dosjetka like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 11,334 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels
Thank you very much for your kind words! smile.png

Just a heads up, the medallion-style badges are available here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Codex Strategium, E Tenebrae Lux V, ETL V, ETL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users