+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Blood Angels Strategium+++

This was a freak occurrence. I've used Mephiston red spray on a drop pod and Baal predator, and this particular can on my vanguard with no ill effects, but when it came to do the librarian, it suddenly went furry, and sprayed what I think was dried paint on him. I stripped yhe Libby and started again...but it didnit again on the back, so this time I wiped the mess off very carefully with acetone on an ear bud, to take away the fur. The horrible texture is still on the back, and the librarians waist, around the grail icon.

I, Leviathus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Sanguinary Priest from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of 75 points on or before August 15th, 2016.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i.imgur.com/ea9B3FC.jpg

I made good progress on Dante today. Shouldn't be long now although I do need to do some airbrush detail on his axe and jump pack which will have to wait till next weekend when I can get all my stuff out.

For my second vow I was going to do five DC with jump packs and a fist but considering how long Dante has taken I might do Lemates as he's one model and only 10 points less!

I have the will to paint loads, but alas not the time...

... and that puts us on par with ETL I's participation! Pretty sure we can reach 50 in the new day or so...

I, Leviathus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Sanguinary Priest from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of 75 points on or before August 15th, 2016.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i.imgur.com/ea9B3FC.jpg

I've got that model! Not entirely sure why it was discontinued... Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you do with it:)

I made good progress on Dante today. Shouldn't be long now although I do need to do some airbrush detail on his axe and jump pack which will have to wait till next weekend when I can get all my stuff out.

For my second vow I was going to do five DC with jump packs and a fist but considering how long Dante has taken I might do Lemates as he's one model and only 10 points less!

Would you like to trade? I've got plenty of time, but hardly an ounce of wherewithal. I'm trying to kick start mine tonight by building something, but it's not helping.

Would you like to trade? I've got plenty of time, but hardly an ounce of wherewithal. I'm trying to kick start mine tonight by building something, but it's not helping.

I have faith in you my friend :)

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2016_Poster_00_Announcement.jpg

FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE

So keep in mind than on June 15th at 17:00 GMT the doors of ETL V will close forever!

After that, the teams will be set and no further participations will be accepted. So to all that were thinking about it now is the time to join!

Now let’s see the weekly stats in more detail:

E TENEBRAE LUX V – Week 4
Codex 72 87 57,544 9,601 16.7%
Blood Angels 45 60 26,944 5,881 21.8%
Dark Angels 52 55 34,096 2,238 6.6%
Space Wolves 50 56 49.578 7,474 15.1%
Forces of the Imperium 38 44 19,839 2,119 10.7%
Realm of Chaos 73 85 87,075 17,977 20.6%
Horus Heresy 95 111 106,232 19,300 18.2%
TOTAL 425 498 381,308 64,590 16.9%

And let’s see each Faction one by one:

BLOOD ANGELS

The Blood Angels are on the same basic situation as the Codex but they lack the numbers and their average vow is even lower – in fact it’s the lowest in the ETL at the moment. That only means one thing: complete even earlier and re-vow – drown your rivals in a hurricane of vows! At this point you need to add points to your total and a bit larger vows can only help! Thankfully you’re doing just that! You have the highest completion rate in the ETL which means you are showing the dedication required to follow that strategy! Now it is important to get a few more brothers in there before the curtain for new participants’ drops. You are at 45 now, can you make it a cool 50? The SWs are there and so are the DAs! So keep those completions coming – and don’t forget to re-vow!

Should also point out that any Character that you pledge is eligible for the following competition:

Feast of Blades: Baal

Looking solid there, Jol. How are you planning on doing the tyrannid? Got a hivefleet in mind?

No idea as it was never on my to do list. Will either opt for a contrast to the model, my DC scheme but with the turquoise exaggerated or a simple grey (as in when they die, the colour is washed out).

At least your first Tyranid is a dead Tyranid! How they all should be imo.

Quite!

I'm back and I'm pleased to see more brothers joining the cause and yet more completions and re-vows :D

I have a 40K gaming day coming this Saturday and I shall aim to use all my newly painted models. Not sure if I can manage it but it's a goal to aim for and I am most productive with a deadline. In anticipation of finally finishing my vow I've begun collecting models for Vow 2... :)

Captain Semper

Yeas im planning my second vow which looks like its going to be around 1400 points give or take but as im away on a course for 2 weeks with no chance of painting im just getting the models built up so its just a case of undercoat and paint once ive vowed it

Archived