+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Blood Angels Strategium+++

A quick update:

The Sicaran is done. It took longer than expected, but that's always how it is, isn't it? No late night shenanigans this time either, unfortunately.

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w371/Brendanguilford/8DF5F9D1-E2B8-45AD-9CBE-5C831EB35833_zpsh5nubuas.jpg

On to the terminator thunderslam dance team.

For Sanguinius and the BA Subforum!

I, Leviathus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Sanguinary Priest from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of 75 points on or before August 15th, 2016.  Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Hidden Content

http://i.imgur.com/ea9B3FC.jpg

Welcome Leviuathus - good luck with your vow.

OK BA team, the time for the closing of the ETL to new participants approaches fast! Also completions and revowing is the key - do not worry about the size of the individual vow (although some big ones will be most welcome) as points will build up as the re-vowing process progresses!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Riotearp, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a ML 2 Libriarian on Bike with Gallians Staff for 120 Points, Libriarian on Bike with Power Sword for 85 Points, Libriarian on Bike with Power Axe (Halberd) for 85, as an 10 man tactical squad with Melter, Combimelter and Heavyflamer for 170 Points before August 15th, 2016.  

Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag185/Slaughter3000/IMG_20160613_225049_zpspzjkqi7a.jpg

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag185/Slaughter3000/IMG_20160614_093742_zps6gqvnwp5.jpg

Not sure if i should vow two more tac squads but i don´t think i make them in time.

I, Riotearp, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a ML 2 Libriarian on Bike with Gallians Staff for 120 Points, Libriarian on Bike with Power Sword for 85 Points, Libriarian on Bike with Power Axe (Halberd) for 85, as an 10 man tactical squad with Melter, Combimelter and Heavyflamer for 170 Points before August 15th, 2016.  

Success will bring eternal glory to the Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Interesting vow, are those Puppetswar bikes? As for the other Tactical Squads, you can always vow them later if you have time ;)

Have to say, I think we're going to see a record number of completions and people completing five vows this year :)

Interesting vow, are those Puppetswar bikes? As for the other Tactical Squads, you can always vow them later if you have time msn-wink.gif

Have to say, I think we're going to see a record number of completions and people completing five vows this year smile.png

Yep they are. Im kinda pleased with them. They look good in both the normal and the heavy bike versions (armored front piece is a single item).

Then i will se how far i get. And throw more in the vow if possilble.

Nice one Earp!

You can make up to five separate vows, you just need to complete each one before you make another. So see how you get on with these and how much time is left when you're done. From what I've seen you're pretty fast (I'm jealous in fact...) so I have faith in you ;)

I, Sir Ovbov, first of his name (and most likely last) rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Chaplain with a Stormbolter from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 95 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/923/TxiPgK.jpg

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2016_Poster_00_Announcement.jpg

ONLY 24HRS REMAINING TO JOIN!

TOMORROW THE DOORS OF ETL V WILL CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

SO MAKE HASTE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF YOUR FACTION NOW!

I, Sir Ovbov, first of his name (and most likely last) rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Chaplain with a Stormbolter from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 95 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/923/TxiPgK.jpg

I approve of this message :)

I, , Helias Tancred rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Baal Predator with twin-linked assault cannons and heavy bolter sponsons, a Furioso Dreadnought with heavy flamer and melta gun, a Death Company Dreadnought with Blood Talons, melta gun and stormbolter, Astorath the Grim, Chaplain Zorin with jump pack and inferno pistol, and the 5th company Command Squad from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 895 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete.

gallery_81299_12146_394055.jpg

I, , Helias Tancred rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Baal Predator with twin-linked assault cannons and heavy bolter sponsons, a Furioso Dreadnought with heavy flamer and melta gun, a Death Company Dreadnought with Blood Talons, melta gun and stormbolter, Astorath the Grim, Chaplain Zorin with jump pack and inferno pistol, and the 5th company Command Squad from Codex: Blood Angels of total value 895 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until my vow is complete.

gallery_81299_12146_394055.jpg

Welcome to the fold with a splendid vow, and just in time too!

I will be making a vow soon as I get off work today.

Been planning on it, and then the deadline snuck up on me while I was busy building stuff and dealing with life.

It happens, so don't worry about it. As for the vow, make it this side of 1700 UTC and get the picture up when you can. A part build is a suitable pic after all.

Archived