+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Blood Angels Strategium+++

There must be something particularly scholarly about the Sons of Sanguinius, because this Frater is also a Bar member. Fun times! Congrats, Boudan! 

Seriously, there really are a lot of lawyers who play 40k.

In BA news, I am trying to decide what would make a good force weapon for a Contemptor librarian dreadnought. I've got the box-naught librarian furioso built, and I've seen the dreadknight swords and such on the internet, but I'm looking for something else. Ideas?

Edit: Whoops. For some reason, thought this tab had the "BA Today" thread open in it. Back to your regularly scheduled ETL Vow updates. 

My first vow done, brothers! Here's the Sanguinary Priest:

http://i.imgur.com/WjHQ1AE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rYvTKgI.jpg

Alas, it's also my last vow. sad.png Unfortunately I'm too busy atm to do more... Good luck everyone! For Sanguinius!

Right folks, been out of the game for a while due to RL stuff. Just wanted to apologies for the lack of individual comments of late especially when you're all doing so fantastically well and churning out some of the most amazing paint jobs of this year's ETL.

Seriously, I'm very impressed and honoured to be painting alongside you blush.png

We've got just over a month left, so those who are considering making another pledge, please take into account that the deadline is approaching. Perhaps consider knocking out a Character or two - basically something with a high points to model ratio. There's always the BA-themed Cypher kitbash idea which almost everyone can find in their bitzbox. That said, whatever you chose should you wish to go again, every little contribution will help so anything you can generate is most welcomed. Should you be ending your campaign here, on behalf of the BA team I offer you our thanks and all wish you all the best with your future endeavours. Please stick around and cheer us on, only the my Death Company awaits those who fail, and they are now open for new recruits.

Thanks all. happy.png

The bits :

Body = cataphractii praetor.

head = sanguinary priest.

Belt = captain Karlaen.

Hammer = captain Karlaen.

Iron Halo = captain Karlaen.

Thanks for the list, I will have to add that to my never-ending list of awesome kitbashes I've seen and want to shamelessly copy!

@ Leviathus, that is a stellar paintjob! Sorry to hear we won't be seeing more from you in the ETL, but look forward to whatever you come up with next, whenever that might be!

P.S. Are those legs from the latest assault squad kit, or an FW kit? They look a bit leaner than standard plastic kit legs...

@LutherMax Thanks bud! The legs, the whole model actually (minus the jump pack and the arm w/ chainsword) is the old metal Sanguinary Priest. It's a pretty old sculpt so that explains the leaner legs.

It's this fella:

http://miniset.net/files/set/gw-99800101047.jpg

Thanks Spagunk! It was really easy – after all the base colours were done I gave it a gloss varnish, sprayed it all over with AK Interactive Dark Brown enamel wash, waited a few minutes and wiped it off with an old t-shirt. Took about 15 minutes to do all parts.

Archived