+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Blood Angels Strategium+++

Thanks Spagunk! It was really easy – after all the base colours were done I gave it a gloss varnish, sprayed it all over with AK Interactive Dark Brown enamel wash, waited a few minutes and wiped it off with an old t-shirt. Took about 15 minutes to do all parts.

This sounds suspiciusly easy! Looks awesome!

Thanks Spagunk! It was really easy – after all the base colours were done I gave it a gloss varnish, sprayed it all over with AK Interactive Dark Brown enamel wash, waited a few minutes and wiped it off with an old t-shirt. Took about 15 minutes to do all parts.

This sounds suspiciusly easy! Looks awesome!

The advantage of the enamel washes is they're oil based so take a long time to dry, allowing you to rub them off from where you don't want them and leave them where you do. You do need a good gloss coat before you spray them on. Great for larger models and a weathered look, not sure how well it would work on infantry.

Vow III : Part 1 : OK

Captain Karlaen.

Aub.

eek.gif Wow! Top-notch stuff here... top notch.

Shading done on the Gerantius's armour...

Hidden Content

http://www.themightybrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Imperial-Knight-shading.jpg

This is coming along really, really well! I think doing Gerantius war the right choice all along! Love the work on the weapons too! :yes:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, SM1981, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1X Captain in artificer armour - 110 PTS
1 X Captain with jump pack and power axe - 120 PTS
1 X Chaplain with terminator armour - 120 PTS
1 X Captain Kerlaen - 160
1 X Librarian with terminator armour and combi weapon - 100

Total = 610 PTS

On or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to the Death Company.

(Start pictures to follow shortly).

20160715 191004 resized

20160708 230019 resized

20160702 230655 resized

20160702 230127 resized 1

20160702 230111 resized 1

I, SM1981, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1X Captain in artificer armour - 110 PTS

1 X Captain with jump pack and power axe - 120 PTS

1 X Chaplain with terminator armour - 120 PTS

1 X Captain Kerlaen - 160

Librarian with terminator armour and combi weapon - 100

Total = 610 PTS

On or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to ETL Faction Blood Angels and failure will doom me to the Death Company.

(Start pictures to follow shortly).

Impressive! Good model to points ratio to and it's above not only the BA average but the ETL one too. In short, I approve of this message thumbsup.gif

If I had more time there would be a Jump Pack Chaplain and Jump Pack Libby there too, but at this point I'd rather play it safe and bag the points. Have 2 kids birthdays this month and a trip to Dublin planned so time will be tight as it is!

Keep up the charge brothers - All this talk of being in 3rd makes me think we should be aiming for 2nd (atleast)!

Well done SM1981 and good luck! :) Also could you rearrange your signature to comply with B&C rules? If you just put the badges in line instead of one on top of the the other will suffice. :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

No, I stil have enough model for all my life.

and I alway buy... ;)

For the weathering it's simple. I tap with foam blister soaked in gray and black paint on the reliefs of the figurine. And that's all. No very difficult.

Aub.

Archived