+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Space Wolves Strategium+++

OK guys - a great drive so far! But you must keep bringing people in or you will be swamped by your rivals. At the moment you are behind (in terms of participants) the Codex, HH and probably Chaos (I need to update them). You are also fairly close to the DAs that can easily catch up with you.

So how does this work? Do the models have to be unbuilt and unpainted... or just unpainted for a vow to be made? I have lots of unpainted Wolves I can make some vows with biggrin.png

The models have to be unpainted or primed or at very early stages of painting. If it is anything above primer it will be examined on a case by case basis.

Go through the rules (link in the first post of this thread) and then feel free to ask any questions. :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Yes!

We have broken the 25K barrier.

All glory to the Wolves.

OnyxGuard, RGR, Fytharin & Cody.

Welcome to the party!

It is good to see that the vast majority have gone for smaller manageable vows, which should hopefully be easy enough to complete and allow time for further vows :)

I am really enjoying what we are doing :)

Prey, as RPR said models that are vowed can be at any stage as long as you have gone no further than priming them.

Some folks vow models which they have just ordered and do not have to hand, others vow with models still on sprue. Most vow assembled or assembled & primed models

If you are beyond that point, but not too far, ask Capt Semper to see if you can vow your models. He will decide on a case by case basis for you. 

Yoyo. You can post up in here, create your own topic, or use the ETL V master thread to update with your progress. It is up to you, but I would encourage you & everyone else to take as many pictures as possible and update when you can.

Watching the progress can be a great motivator. 

Good job everyone.

Danny, is this thread just for vows or can we add progress updates and things in here as well?

This thread is for everything ETL related. You are welcome to post as many WIP pics as you like so people can see your progress and get inspired. :)

Thank you for the clarification, Captain!!

End of Line

Yes!

All glory to the Wolves.

Welcome to the party!

It is good to see that the vast majority have gone for smaller manageable vows, which should hopefully be easy enough to complete and allow time for further vows :)

Prey, as RPR said models that are vowed can be at any stage as long as you have gone no further than priming them.

Some folks vow models which they have just ordered and do not have to hand, others vow with models still on sprue. Most vow assembled or assembled & primed models

If you are beyond that point, but not too far, ask Capt Semper to see if you can vow your models. He will decide on a case by case basis for you.

Yoyo. You can post up in here, create your own topic, or use the ETL V master thread to update with your progress. It is up to you, but I would encourage you & everyone else to take as many pictures as possible and update when you can.

Good job everyone.

Would it be worth having a dedicated ETL progress thread? That way the strategium stays less cluttered so vows are easier to keep track of and we can all keep updating in a single place.

Here I stand, brothers and sister(s), to pledge myself to the Vlka Fenryka.

So, I Gnenthaal rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete :

- Rune Priest (TDA, psychic hood (thx Kassill happy.png )) : 95 pts

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_535596runepriest.jpg

- Wolf Guard Battle Leader (stormshield, thunderhammer, TW) : 145 pts
- Wolf Lord (stormshield, thunderhammer, TW) : 220 pts
- Thunderwolf Cavalry (6, stormshields, powerfists) : 480 pts

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_136378TWC.jpg

here you have the 14 TWC including WL & WGBL.

- 5 Fenrissian Wolves (Cyberwolf) : 50 pts

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_453797fenrissianwolves.jpg

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_498320cyberwolves.jpg

and the bases :

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_607823bases.jpg

- Stormfang (las can, multi-melta) : 255 pts

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_984593stormfang.jpg

from Codex space Wolves of total value 1825 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Rout and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

For the stormfang, it dpends on Captain Semper acceptence (see here). I'll edit this post depending on his choice.

Gnenthaal.

- Rune Priest (TDA, psy wearing (how does GW call that in english ?) : 95 pts

Psychic Hood msn-wink.gif

You cold use the EL Master thread as  a WIP for the ETL, as it has the list of participants already.

Might be a good place to record the deeds too :)

I used the easy way… converting a mini that alreday has a psychic hood.

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/162833termigothi1.jpg

(axe blade has been change since, being replace by krom's one).

Otherwise, for non TDA, I use cooking ceramite ball as a support for greenstuff.

Cracking idea for how to do craft a hood from scratch. :tu:

Otherwise, for non TDA, I use cooking ceramite ball as a support for greenstuff.

That's a great conversion, he's really characterful :)

Yes!

All glory to the Wolves.

Welcome to the party!

It is good to see that the vast majority have gone for smaller manageable vows, which should hopefully be easy enough to complete and allow time for further vows :)

Prey, as RPR said models that are vowed can be at any stage as long as you have gone no further than priming them.

Yoyo. You can post up in here, create your own topic, or use the ETL V master thread to update with your progress. It is up to you, but I would encourage you & everyone else to take as many pictures as possible and update when you can.

Good job everyone.

Would it be worth having a dedicated ETL progress thread? That way the strategium stays less cluttered so vows are easier to keep track of and we can all keep updating in a single place.

I have to advise against. There are far too many ETL threads around this year already. Please try to contain all ETL related traffic in the Strategium. Also ,in case you didn't know, I'll do weekly updates with the position of each faction for all to see and have a clear overview of the event. First one comes next Saturday. :)

From the Blood Claws (fist time ETL entrants) Alakinsky is the 13th Warrior.

Hell yeah! I love that movie! I now know what the first film is that I will be playing when I sit down to paint on Wednesday.

Tonight is the Amon Amarth concert, which is just going to get me in an even better mood to paint my Wolves tomorrow.

The hunt is on! The enemies of Russ and the All Father will feel the wrath of the Vlka Pack!

- Rune Priest (TDA, psychic hood (thx Kassill happy.png )) : 95 pts

- Wolf Guard Battle Leader (stormshield, thunderhammer, TW) : 145 pts

- Wolf Lord (stormshield, thunderhammer, TW) : 220 pts

- Stormfang (las can, multi-melta) : 255 pts

from Codex space Wolves of total value 1825 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Rout and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

For the stormfang, it dpends on Captain Semper acceptence (see here). I'll edit this post depending on his choice.

Gnenthaal.

Stormfang is totally fine! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

From the Blood Claws (fist time ETL entrants) Alakinsky is the 13th Warrior.

Hell yeah! I love that movie! I now know what the first film is that I will be playing when I sit down to paint on Wednesday.

Tonight is the Amon Amarth concert, which is just going to get me in an even better mood to paint my Wolves tomorrow.

The hunt is on! The enemies of Russ and the All Father will feel the wrath of the Vlka Pack!

"Only an arab would ride a dog to war."

On a side note, WLK and I just saw Amon Amarth last month. They're perfect for getting the ETL motivation to a high!

I had no idea they were playing here tonight, Alakinsky!! Too bad I can't go... They are a great live band!!

Putting some paint on my Rune Priest today while the wolves soak in some Super Clean to remove some chunky paint still left on them.

Pictures soon.

End of Line

I Jbickb rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

8 TDA Wolf Guard, 5 with 2x wolf Claw, 1 with combimelta, 1 with combi plasma, 1 with assault cannon 369

5 TDA Wolf Guard with Thunder Hammer and Stormshield 240

Logan Grimnar 250

5 Wolf Scouts with Sniper Rifle and Camo Cloaks 75

1 Lone wolf with 2x Plasma Pistols 50

1 Land raider crusader 250

from Space wolves Codex of total value 1234 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Russ and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Vow pics

Vow 1 A

Vow 1 B

I used one of the backpack toppers fromm the wulfen bitz I had left. Works out well

I used one of the backpack toppers fromm the wulfen bitz I had left. Works out well

Archived