+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Yeah, I'm not a speed painter. And I'll be out of the loop for 3 weeks starting Friday. My goal is to just get half the Wulfen knocked out before I leave. That will leave me a little more than a month and a half to finish the rest of my Wulfen, Ragnar, and the Storm Eagle. I should be able to do a small follow up vow after that.

Work? What is that? The place where we get money to get more Space Wolves? Tell me about it guys. I think that someone thought it was a good idea to hit me with a boatload of work all at once. My job is a mix of field and office and as of late things are going sideways. Hoping that the weather allows for priming in the next couple of days so I can get to the meat of my little vow.

Best of luck to all and happy painting!

Cody, looking forward to seeing you get the the storm eagle, and Vykryl, your wolves look great, can't wait to see the finished pictures.

Crazywolf, hope the weather gets better for you.

Sturm, that is a lovely pile of plastic tha you have there, I am sure that you will have it lookin tip-top.

RPR and Runefyre. No needd to stress, you can only do what you can do. 

Take pride in what you do.

I wouldn't worry too much about progress and completions at this stage - these can happen at any point... Recruitment however has a deadline and the deadline is June 15th!

So I think Week 3 should be utilised to bolster your numbers. You've done a great job already but there is still time to improve further! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hi !

I've had a good and productive week end.

I've finished the airbrush part. So now it's brushes. I hope this will keep progressing well.

I've updated my threads in the WIP and S sections during the week but didn't think do do it here.

Do you want me do makes updates here too ? to keep an overall vision of the progress ?

Maybe just a quit "only text" one, so that it does not make 3 similar posts ?

Tell me.

G.

Sir ! Yes Sir ! biggrin.png

So, here we go.

Air brush done.

Marines :

860191ETLVOW1WGairbrush

Thunderwolves 1 :

TWC airbrush 1

TWC airbrush 2

TWC airbrush 3

TWC airbrush 4

TWC airbrush 5

TWC airbrush 6

Thunderwolves 2 :

TWC brown airbrush 1

TWC brown airbrush 2

TWC brown airbrush 3

TWC brown airbrush 4

TWC brown airbrush 5

TWC brown airbrush 6

Wolf Lord's TW :

umbra ferox

WGBL's TW :

WGBL TW airbrush

Fenrissian wolves :

FenrissianWolves airbrush ALL

Bases :

bases airbrush

Hope you'll like it.
The Stormfang is also done but I forgot to take the picture. Try to do it tonight.
G.

My pledge   total 1556

MODEL equipment Points       Wolf Guard Battle leader (50) TH (30), SS (25), Thunderwolf (50) 155 Canis Wolfborn (185)   185 Iron Priest - thunder wolf - (55) Thunder wolf (50) 105 Iron Priest (75) helfrost pistol (25), tempest hammer (5) 105 Ulrik - custom - (145)   145 Ulrik - new - (145)   145 Murder fang     WUlfen - 10 - (150) x5 wulfen (150), stormfrag auto launcherx3 (6) 426   greataxe x2 (16), th/ss x 3 (60),     frost claws x2 (24), wulfen pack leader (20)   Wolf Priest (110) runic armor (20), plasma pistol (15) 155 Rune Priest (60) psyker mast 2 (25), psychic hood (10), 135   runic armor (25), runic stave (0),     plasma pistol (15)       1556      

http://i.imgur.com/GFLxchi.jpg?1

Being somewhat hectically busy, I'm afraid my vows are somewhat smaller....

I Graymane rise to the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Cypher proxy of total value 190 and a Rune Priest, mastery level 2 psychic hood and runic armour for a total 120 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Vylka Fenrika and failure will doom me to bear the badge of the Dark Angel Oathbreaker until the year end.

Runepriest:

(some slight build changes to come)

med_gallery_87416_12060_15102.jpg

Cypher proxy:

med_gallery_87416_11989_666607.jpg

Well, although far from my best work (I now HATE painting bone armour) I am pleased to say I have completed part 1a of my vow. One completed cypher proxy:

med_gallery_87416_11989_598730.jpg

med_gallery_87416_11989_773071.jpg

med_gallery_87416_11989_466752.jpg

med_gallery_87416_11989_481812.jpg

med_gallery_87416_11989_564211.jpg

med_gallery_87416_11989_139844.jpg

med_gallery_87416_11989_331043.jpg

med_gallery_87416_11989_206283.jpg

So that's that. I hope you like him. :)

Now, on to that rune priest....

Cheers,

Graymane

Another pack member complete.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah7/codyrstuart/20160530_204744_zpshuhig3k3.jpg

And a group photo so far.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah7/codyrstuart/20160530_205131_zpsequhfdy0.jpg

Everyone else's work looks fantastic so far! Keep on keeping on!

I, Wolflord gunnar_w finished my first vow for 1002 pts. See pics below

Congratulations! A big completion early on! Good news! :D Refill?

My pledge total 1556

MODEL equipment Points Wolf Guard Battle leader (50) TH (30), SS (25), Thunderwolf (50) 155 Canis Wolfborn (185) 185 Iron Priest - thunder wolf - (55) Thunder wolf (50) 105 Iron Priest (75) helfrost pistol (25), tempest hammer (5) 105 Ulrik - custom - (145) 145 Ulrik - new - (145) 145 Murder fang WUlfen - 10 - (150) x5 wulfen (150), stormfrag auto launcherx3 (6) 426 greataxe x2 (16), th/ss x 3 (60), frost claws x2 (24), wulfen pack leader (20) Wolf Priest (110) runic armor (20), plasma pistol (15) 155 Rune Priest (60) psyker mast 2 (25), psychic hood (10), 135 runic armor (25), runic stave (0), plasma pistol (15) 1556

Hidden Content

http://i.imgur.com/GFLxchi.jpg?1

Welcome Trizsin! I see reinforcements arrive at the Fang and at significant numbers! :tu:

I Brother Callidan have finished my first vow Wolf Priest of 110 pts

I will place another vow soon I just need to figure out what to I am brave enough to vow since one miniature took me 15 days to paint

Congratulations! Look forward for the follow up! Try a small squad (pack). You'll find it easier to paint if you keep up the pace. It is likely to take the same amount of time to complete 5 models as the one you just made!

Being somewhat hectically busy, I'm afraid my vows are somewhat smaller....

I Graymane rise to the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Cypher proxy of total value 190 and a Rune Priest (cost to be confirmed) on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Vylka Fenrika and failure will doom me to bear the badge of the Dark Angel Oathbreaker until the year end.

Runepriest:

(some slight build changes to come)

Hidden Content

med_gallery_87416_12060_15102.jpg

Cypher proxy:

med_gallery_87416_11989_666607.jpg

Another recruit! Well that's just great news for the SWs! And you completed Cypher already! When you work out the points for the Runepriest please edit it in the original vow post and let me know so I can update the first page.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I promised a 3,000 point follow up vow ...

I SW1 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

235 - Wolf Lord in Armour of Asvald Stormwrack with Pelt of Balewolf, Fellclaws Teeth, digi weapons, thunder hammer and stormshield

135 - Rune Priest in RA with psychic hood, Frostfury, jump pack and digi weapons

110 - Rune Priest in TDA with, psychic hood, digital weapons, storm bolter

105 - Rune Priest in RA with digital weapons, psychic hood

110 - Iron Wolf Priest with tempest hammer, helfrost pistol and digi weapons

330 - wolf guard pack all with jump packs thunder hammers and stormshields

155 - wolf guard pack all with combi weapons and a single power weapon

155 - wolf guard pack all with combi weapons and a single power weapon

160 - Skyclaws Pack with 2 meltaguns, power fist and wolf guard with pair of wolf claws

160 - Skyclaws Pack with 2 meltaguns, power fist and wolf guard with pair of wolf claws

125 - Skyclaws Pack with 2 flamers and wolf guard with pair of wolf claws

105 - Long Fang Pack with missile launcher + flakk and WG in TDA with pair of wolf claws

105 - Long Fang Pack with missile launcher + flakk and WG in TDA with pair of wolf claws

95 - Long Fang Pack with plasma cannon and WG in TDA with pair of wolf claws

from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 3,000 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Starting pics will be edited in tonight.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/184455-image/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/184454-image/

All models with paint on will be knocked back to grey and pics will be updated with better quality ones as I undercoat models. ;)

First up... PIP Cypher.

gallery_24878_5750_78655.jpg

gallery_24878_5750_93512.jpg

Some proper bits came in yesterday, started painting him up late last night.

gallery_24878_5750_27051.jpg

gallery_24878_5750_44666.jpg

Just need to touch up his sword, work on his base. Almost done! easy with having black armor.

The next vow is beginning to take shape:

skyclaws Pre klein

Three packs of Skyclaws...

Better pics and the vow will follow...

And to all the others that put themsleves under oath: please keep on doing such fantastic work!

Happy painting...

Archived