+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Space Wolves Strategium+++

With this unit of WolfGuard I can claim my second vow complete:

gallery_81331_12029_147899.jpg

Thinking about a third, but it would take some time.

@Captain Semper - Should I make a post with pictures of the whole vow?

Yeah that'll be awesome! Congratulations mate! Always prefer the the darker grey to the blue-ish grey myself! Not that we haven't seen fantastic work with all the shades - even red! :D

Today and next week will be a bit slow painting progress wise, because I need to get my girlfriend's Ghosar Quintus Broodkin atleast build up, and a Munitorum Container and stuff and a handful of buildings ready aswell.

But I don't have much work next week, so there should be more than enough time.

Today is the day that I will finish my first etl vow. Pretty excited about it. Ulrik is finished and my thunder wolves are about 60% complete that just leaves my 5 wulfen who are honestly just primed but I should be able to finish quickly tonight. If I get finished early enough, work will quickly begin on my second vow immediately after the last brush stroke leavey hand. I'm looking at Cypher and a thunder wolf lord with a thunder hammer storm shield.

I'm liking the sound of more completions coming in.

Really need to crank it up a gear or two now and work on getting completions (including my own) happening on a regular basis. There's quite a few SW's who've answered the call to make vows but they've now gone silent. Would be good to get those running silent to check in and give an update. So of your reading this and you've vowed but not been updating let us know where your at.

Cheers

SW1

HI all, Finally managed to complete my first vow for this year. Real life and work issues meant that it has been slow going. I'm hoping to pick up the pace though. C& C welcome.

Ragnar Blackmane

RB1

RB2

5x Grey Hunters with flamer.

Grey Hunters 1

5x Grey Hunters with flamer.

Grey Hunters 2

Razorback with hunter killer missile, storm bolter, dozer blade and TL Las.

LS1

LS2

Landspeeder with Typhoon missles & HB.

RAzorback1

RAzorback2

So now's time for a new vow.

I, anselneo vow to complete one Imperial Knight Warden with Avenger Gattling cannon/Reaper chainsword and Stormspear rocket pod for a total of 415 points for the glory of the space wolves.

Staring pic.

IMG 20160703 171402

Project:wulfen taking longer than intended. Wearing down sooner than expected tonight. I may have to finish them first thing in the morning. I have about an hour left in me so we will see how much further I can get before I call it a night. The thunder wolves took me longer than I intended for them to but I had a lot of clean up to do on them from over spray (more than I first thought by just looking). Updates on my blog post.

I can see the Wolves mobilising in big numbers! Congratulations to those who already completed and for the follow-up vows! The completion rate jumped by 2 percentage points and if all the promises come to fruition then we can expect the SW to reach or even surpass the average of the ETL

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Seeing there's a fair number of vows incoming completion is really helping me keep motivated!!! :tu:

Looking to get as much of the metals blocked in with a late night painting session tonight as possible.

Seeing there's a fair number of vows incoming completion is really helping me keep motivated!!! :tu:

Looking to get as much of the metals blocked in with a late night painting session tonight as possible.

Sadly my motivation for the night was trying to catch the girlfriend on one of our shows on Netflix while painting lol. I would have preferred listen to music or podcast while painting.

LM, don't worry about it.

Happy potential wife = Happy life ;)

There is something in the pipeworks which we hope will help motivate peeps D

Nom nom nom ... Works just fed the team while having a meeting so that's one less thing to squeeze in before I start painting when I get home. :D

Lol ... Who am I kidding, I'll be powered by beer and snacks while painting.

I've just finished my current series I've been burning through while painting "person of interest". Anyone recommend a series to have in the background available on Netflix? Waiting for series 4 to become available.

Bloody Hell. That was far more painful than it should have been. I can't remember the last time I hated painting a model as much as those Iron Priests. Nevertheless vow complete.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/rgewaghwaer/IP%20Dread%20Painted.jpg

Probably going to be a day or two before second vow. Important RL thing on Wednesday that will dictate how much time and effort can be spent painting unsure.png.

Yeah, the old Iron Priest is a pig to paint with that dimpled.

Grand job Leif, and good luck for Wednesday!!

Wulfgar... They are awesome!! :tu:

Guys,

You are all incredibly awesome & your completions or almost completions are a glorious sight to behold.

Anselneo, Mercbat, Leif.

Well done guys

Cody, Wulfgar, LM, Sturm & SW1.

Your updates are a great encouragement to us all.

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/dantay_xv/ban_flammes_SpaceWolves_WolfPriest_neige_anime_zpsjbicdjn2.gif

If you mean the gif, then go for it!!

I just found it while hunting for knotwork and shoved it in my album. I got no idea how to make it, but if you can figure out how to shrink it to below 800 x 100 pixels then it could be used as a very cool signature.

If not then I apologise for seeming big-headed :D 

She is complete! The beautiful(ly battered) Brünhild! Sure she may look like she took one too many hits, but the iron priests of Fenris keep her in tip top mechanical shape. This marks passing the halfway mark in my vow. Only 6 models standem between me and completion.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah7/codyrstuart/20160704_205002_zps7xt3qfyx.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah7/codyrstuart/20160704_205010_zpsx6eghheb.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah7/codyrstuart/20160704_205017_zpsf4ne0ojr.jpg

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah7/codyrstuart/20160704_205024_zpspkt79i82.jpg

Bloody Hell. That was far more painful than it should have been. I can't remember the last time I hated painting a model as much as those Iron Priests. Nevertheless vow complete.

Probably going to be a day or two before second vow. Important RL thing on Wednesday that will dictate how much time and effort can be spent painting unsure.png.

Well done Leif - a much needed completion to keep the SWs on track! Check your schedule and if you can vow again that'll be awesome!

Progress...Red Blade Squadron

Hidden Content

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt103/crouching_lictor/20160704_134541.jpg

That's very impressive Wulfgar! :tu:

She is complete! The beautiful(ly battered) Brünhild! Sure she may look like she took one too many hits, but the iron priests of Fenris keep her in tip top mechanical shape. This marks passing the halfway mark in my vow. Only 6 models standem between me and completion.

She looks the part for sure! Great weathering - I doubt the Wolves will have it any other way!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived