+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Space Wolves Strategium+++

Life's throwing me a few curve balls at the moment.

I've got the 2nd of August through till post ETL off work so will get as much done in small sessions between now and then. But the completion will likely be in the week running up to the end.

Things I've learned from etl lesson 1:

Never again will I ever assemble another model before painting it.

Lesson 2: finally figured out how to paint quickly with a brush in a production line.

Lesson 3: air brushing will become an art forms for me once this pre etl part of my army is finished. I'm not looking at stopping any time soon I still have a ton of minis I want to add.

Thanks for the love, brothers! *Raises tankard in salute*

Those Wulfen were fun to paint, but frustrating at the same time. There are so many pelts, and teeth, and trinkets all over them. It's almost as if, after 10,000 years in the Warp, they came back to Fenris to slaughter the local wolf populations to get enough bling, lol. They're done in the standard SW color scheme (different than my normal darker scheme) because I was originally planning to sell them on eBay. Now though, I am leaning heavily towards keeping them!

:woot:

Excellent! Love the compositions here - the riding ones are too... well, of particular taste. Now like that they look ominous and threatening and WYSIWYG! Very good mercbat. 

So how are those first vows coming along? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Finished Arjac and all Terminators now. Focusing on the last Wolf Lord and the five Rune Priests now.

Note: Nuln Oil drying too fast is not good. Luckily you don't see it that much, and it's not on the character models - so I don't care that much. It's weathering... I wanted it that way... yea.
I will wash the other models on colder days, then. (I hope there will be one in the next two weeks)

Trying to battle through some painting burnout right now. That and real life kicking me in the face yet again has resulted in minimum progress. Almost have all the gold done on the Wulfen. That puts me at about half way with them. They should take me almost another week. Ragnar may end up being a speed paint. Cutting it pretty close, but same thing happened last year with success, so I'm not too worried.

Progress! Finally got my two Lone Wolves finished.

They're far from perfect, but I'm happy with tabletop-quality for more 'basic' models in my army.

C&C welcome

Lone Wolf in TDA with Chainfist/Wolf Claw

ETL Lone wolf 1

Lone Wolf in Power Armour with Frost Axe

ETL lone wolf 2

Hail Brothers and well met,

you are all doing a fantastic job, makes me proud being a pack-member of this glorious Rout.

ON! ON! Into the fray my Brothers!

@ SW1: Hang in there Brother, we'll get there together!

@mercbat: Outstanding once again Brother, great job full of awesome!

Got home from hospital this week, no worries, healing quite well, just wanted to show up as not dead yet.^^

I vow to complete following units till August 15th 2016:

880 points

2 drop pods one with death wind launcher

6 swift claws flamed, PF

2 Razorbacks 2 TLLC

Harold Deathwolf

Sky claws 10 2 flamers

Wolf Lord- runic armour, digital weapons, combi Melta,

Frost sword

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w461/toga4949/image.jpg1_zpsnnpdjiyh.jpg

Well looks like Ill have a little more time to paint today. I was planning to go to the shop and play, until my wife said "Haha, no." Little does she know I'm getting some type of hobbying done.

Archived