+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Space Wolves Strategium+++

I'm sitting here on vacation, far from home, cheering for all of you!

Yesterday was a day full of bad weather I could've used to paint a badge of models, if only I could...

But if I, a master among procrastinators, could finish my vow, all of you can do so with ease.

Let's show the other forums our fury!

For Russ! For the Allfather! For the Fang!

Because until Wolf Guard Dan had his completion in, Vykryl, there were only 13 completions.

Yours was last on the list alphabetically

Hence 13th biggrin.png

Btw, Great job WGD!!! :tu:

And somehow I'm done.........sweat.gif sweat.gif

Vow complete

med_gallery_61271_11923_1429376.jpg

The young King

med_gallery_61271_11923_95612.jpg

The High King

med_gallery_61271_11923_303291.jpg

The Fierce Eye

med_gallery_61271_11923_373006.jpg

The Tempest that Walks

med_gallery_61271_11923_287606.jpg

The High Priest

med_gallery_61271_11923_714705.jpg

The CursedBorn

med_gallery_61271_11923_706082.jpg

That's me done, a little bit disappointed as I had hoped to finish sooner and had a couple of things to re-vow, but thems the breaks. Not to happy with a couple of little details that I may have to touch up, but I was under a bit of pressure to finish tonight as I'm away for the next couple of days. Anyway, keep fighting the good fight Brothers and keep going till deadline day, Fenris Holdya.

3rd vow completed.

For Russ!!

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/dantay_xv/Darkness.jpg

Some highlights

20160812 222034

20160812 222358

20160812 222606

20160812 222627

The Tricky third Album:

Apologies if the pictures are on their side. Something up with the gallery

Peeved someone nicked my magnifiers, so getting done was hard.

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/dantay_xv/b38e81dde9526f2c753988fdd80eba56.jpg

Dude, how DO you paint so fast! Here I am spending an entire afternoon on one model (and I'm only doing him at table-top quality level).

Damn.

I gotta say, nothin' cooler than a mkIII heavy chainblade, eventually I'll have one and run it as a paragon blade.

Mine is a frost blade.

The speed is down to the airbrush.

I did around 90% of the models grey armour before coming offshore and it took about 90 minutes to do them.

The remainder I drybrushed.

The last group are fairly basic troopers compared to the shield guys etc, so really it was just reds browns and metallics.

Oh it also helped that it was a quiet day on the rig so got an extra few hours over what I normally get.

(Plus on the rig I have zero to do but paint in the evenings, so that is like 4-5 hours per day right there)

But seriously invest in an airbrush!!

Cheers Mercbat. Sheer bloody mindedness I think was the order of the day really.

And turning the burning desire to kill the magnifier thief into comleting my paint job.

UVERON made this link.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/322374-e-tenebrae-lux-v/?p=4465466

No excuses for not knowing your deadlines now!!

Finished him last night.

I decided to try for bone claws (definitely not wolverine inspired whistlingW.gif). I figured since Grimnar's krakenbone sword is ap2 why can't the wulfen have bone weapons to?

Here he is:

ETL wulfen 4

Triszin, you have until Monday 5pm UK time (GMT).

I am not sure what time that would be in your time-zone, but I suspect around 11am Monday morning for you in the States?

Well done TMH. I know you have had a stressful time of it, so good job on getting the vow completed.

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/dantay_xv/images.jpg

44 Hours to go!!

Completion rate at 1/3.

23,531 points completed.

35,219 points still to be won or lost.

Make the time count

You can make a difference!!

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/dantay_xv/12935126_257709231233255_1776700181_n.jpg

My vow is complete brothers and sisters !

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a513/cfinch88/first%20one%20s6%20278_zpsokaccs7e.jpg

My wulfen squad is finished and ready to join their brothers in the murder make, apologies for cutting it so close to the end of the vow but the dreaded real life had me in its clutches and took some fighting off, for all those who have completed their vows I raise a glass in toast to you and for those yet to finish I will toast to the strength in your painting arms and the steadiness of your fine detail work ! Fenrys Hjolda !

WIll try to get my vow done. But odds aren't looking good.

summer has been a fun hell. Almost have 12 wulfen done, but will not sacrifice quality to get my stuff done. =(

If tomorrow I am super amazingly productive I think I can knock out everything else and start on murder fang at 10-11pm est.

Triszin get done what you can... the idea is to paint to your standard so no need to sacrifice quality, hopefully you'll be playing with these guys for a LONG LONG Time.

Konn, those might be some of the best looking Wulfen yet. I do my shields in white and gold, that black/silver combination is gorgeous too. Might be a good way to mark 1 group from another....

edited for speeling

Archived