+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Space Wolves Strategium+++

So does this end as soon as it becomes Monday. Out does it end when it becomes Tuesday.

Banana

The ETL ends on Monday, August 15th @ 17:00 GMT. Please note that GMT does not change from summer to winter time, so it is not the same with London time...

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2016_Poster_03_Spacewolves.jpg

LESS THAN TWO DAYS TO GO!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Wardruna is good, I have their music saved into my phone so I can listen to it while I am painting.

Never heard of Amon Amarth.

Name sounds a bit Prosperine.

Two steps from Hell, is usually pretty good.

When I can get to google chrome, I'll throw up a few links o what music I paint to.

29 HOURS TO GO.

Each person is valuable, no matter how big or how small the vow.

That being said

We have  lot of vows of 1000 points or less.

These small vows will cripple us at the end, as without their completion, we will be hit with massive penalties.

I understand that a lot of you have had to face difficult problems & issues over the past 3 months.

Real life trumps all.

If you can't complete, that is fine.

If you can complete your vow, then lets see it through to the end...

Lets start seeing some completions rolling in.

WELL DONE!

Gnalbel I like the way the light colors (Yellow shoulderpads and the faces) provide such a stark contrast against that dark grey.

Gnenthaal. REALLY looking forward to seeing the finished pictures, especially of how the finished riders look in their mounts!

KEEP PUSHING EVERYONE!

Wardruna is good, I have their music saved into my phone so I can listen to it while I am painting.

Never heard of Amon Amarth.

Name sounds a bit Prosperine.

Two steps from Hell, is usually pretty good.

When I can get to google chrome, I'll throw up a few links o what music I paint to.

Skuggsja is members of Wardruna and some guys from Enslaved, its basically a Wardruna/Black Metal hybrid, very very good.

Amon Amarth are (my opinion, not knocking anyone who likes them) a band that got lucky pretending to be Vikings, when I was a young Bloodclaw many years ago they were seen as a joke, I guess sticking at it does pay off in the end and fair play to the guys. :tu: Again no offence to Amon fans (to even it out Ill give you some ammo to fire back, I like Flock of Seagulls and Adam and the Ants :lol:)

Now back on topic...

C'mon guys, finish any remaining vows so you can whup the arses of those dress wearing traitors!!!

Its truly a shame that you guys couldnt knock out a simmilar ammount of points/vows as Chaos, THAT would have been a battle worthy of the Sagas!!!!! Anyway amazing work and well done, it will be an honour fighting alongside you next ETL.

Just a quick pic, but thats my dread and my 2nd vow complete.

med_gallery_87416_12060_393986.jpg

Ill post some better picks later as I'm about to start dinner. :D

Keep up the good work brothers!

Cheers,

Graymane. :)

Looking awesome there Graymane & welcome to the Hallowed Hall of Heroes!!

Gnenthaal, I am genuinely excited to see your vow completed. Your models look super-cool already.

Gnalbel: Gemini is right. You have struck a nice balance with the light and dark. Good luck for tonight.

Keep it going guys & gals!!

I, Brother Crazywolf, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Long Fang pack with one Ancient, one Heavy Bolter, one Plasma Cannon, one Lascannon, one Multi Melta and one missle launcher from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 160 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

*sorry I am late to the party. Been a hectic and rough couple of weeks. Hopefully things smooth out.

** Got to a computer. Sorry for the censored.gif photo. Will take better when I am working on things. This was a bit of a rush job.

gallery_56987_12081_42378.jpg

So here I stand. Cover in superglue, paint, and more than a touch of sweat. I have redeemed myself. Consider this vow now complete.

Vow Complete

Sorry that the point value was low, but I was betting on life interfering again. At least it counts as a completion.

I will be posting more detailed photos in my WIP thread once I get the time to work on the photos.

I will be meandering through the threads that I have missed. I am looking for inspiration and I am not afraid of C&C. These are the first models I have completed in a long time so I am rusty and know I can improve.

Thank you all! Have a mjod or wolfwhizz.

With that said, I think it is time for me to eat and get some rest.

Crazywolf

Crazywolf.

Have a barrel of wolfwhizz fella!

Well done on bringing home the bacon and a great completion too

As promised earlier today, some of the music I like to listen to when painting

Music to paint by:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4un7Jedpicg

No worries and every vow no matter the size is equally valuable at this stage.

You set yourself a goal and you achieved it.

Thats a big victory in my book :)

Hope life eases up on you soon

I, Wulgar76, do declare that my second vow is complete. Honor has been satisfied and no one shall call me an oath breaker.

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt103/crouching_lictor/speeders%202.jpg

I was getting a little worried about finishing this one! I had some significant curve balls thrown my way over the past month. I painted the last three speeders (upper left) today in about 90 minutes. They're not my best work but they're good enough for the tabletop.

Hail Brothers and well met once again,

but as honor demands, first things first:

Let's give it up for our least mistrusted Dark Angel, member to some less important things, but most important of all, our respected host to our beloved E Tenebrae Lux Competition.

"All hail Captain Semper, it's been a stellar event, a half decade of full awesomeness, thanks for all the hard work and hustle involved!"

Have some Mjod and Wolfwhiz cousin, you earned it.

Drink responsibly though, your kind is not known to handle it all too wellbiggrin.pngmsn-wink.gif .

And to you my brothers and sisters, my thanks for all your hard work. It has been an honor sharing the fray with you, many more than I can possibly mention have competed stunning, jaw dropping and inspiring works for Russ and the Rout.

From the start we heard brother Dantay's call and we answered in kind, glory to the Rout and Fenris, forwards brothers, to the end!

Lastly, I hereby declare my vow fulfilled. Logan's done:

P1070173

P1070164

P1070168

P1070172

P1070167

P1070171

P1070170

P1070169

P1070165

P1070166

Hope you like him. The sun came out all of a sudden, so the pics are on the bright side, the next batch should be better.

The snow is already done now, the pics are from around lunch time today, but I'm quite busy tomorrow, so the pics with snow are coming but to be safe, that's a wrap.

I'll edit pics in my starting post, too.

Hello guys. 3.00 in the morning in here. Runepriest finished !

And subsequently my first vow is completed !

I'll post the pics here tomorrow. Good night to those would should be sleeping but are rushing the last night to fulfill their vows.

Cheers guys !

I hereby declare my vow complete. 

More detailed pics are in my ETl thread, post #260

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/252797-wlks-e-tenebrae-lux-vow-paint-blog-and-etl-part-5-vow/page-11?do=findComment&comment=4467539

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/kieran_m/E%20Tenebrae%20Lux%20Vow%205/FB87E7C3-A784-426C-A906-0DA17169487E_zpsaiysbklq.jpg

a mighty thank you for both the "good" Captain and Dantay:

-the "good" Captain for running such a monstrous event

-and Dantay for everything he's done, both public and in pm's. You've been a rock, a rally point, a slave driver and friend. I full heartedly believe that any success the Fang earns this year is due to your presence this year. 

and since I'm running out of way to thank you, and know that it's still too little for everything you've done, let me let a great man finish for me:

Wolf Lord Kieran

I hereby declare my vow fulfilled. 

Some of the pics are not uploading due to the 2mb file size. I'll take new pictures tomorrow but its after midnight here and I work in less than 6 hours. 

Link to my imgur where the album is to prove that my vow is complete:

http://imgur.com/a/69PIN

And of course some teaser pics. These are the pics that were allowed to upload.

IMG 0648

IMG 0649

IMG 0650

IMG 0651

IMG 0652

IMG 0653

IMG 0660

IMG 0662

For all those like me, who have worked till the bitter end to see their vows fulfilled...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZtY4aEMwps

Archived