+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Space Wolves Strategium+++

You guys have added some 11k points since Saturday! :o

Congratulations to all and thank you for your kind words - the ETL is a greatly rewarding experience!

Now be aware that roughly 6k pts of unfinished second vows... That's quite a lot and will incur penalties if they are not completed in time... Has anyone seen SW1? He has 3k completed and another 3k vowed as a second vow... That means a lot of points! :D

Also Gnenthaal, please make sure you provide the pics before the end of the event, after that no completion will be recognised! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

All hail to the Wolves!!

We have seen a turnaround in points.

Of the 58750 points vowed

We have 34713 in the bank

There are 24037 still out standing.

That is a massive jump in such a short space in time.

We have turned the tide.

Completions or not, I am proud of each and every one of you.

And to Semper.

I may have bugged you with some mild inter-forum policing, but thanks for running a great event buddy.

If you ever need a watch pack, you know where to come ;)

Yoyo Ninja.

He is not sure if he will be home on time to get the pictures taken.

I have asked that if he cannt then see if he can get a family member to take some and email to him for him to upload.

If he is on a mobile device, and cannot upload, then send email to me and I can do it from my work PC.

However I dd not want to breach any ETL rules, so thought I would check in wit you.

If he gets home, and does it himself it is not an issue, but it may be a rules consideration for the next ETL,

PS

I tried to PM you about it, but I think your inbox is full!!

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a514/rgrmaddog/image_zps3yd4ftt9.jpeg

Got home from work last night after 10pm and put in the last hour in to finish them up. After setting them up for the photo, I realized I had compleatly forgot about that little OOP Wulfen. He wasn't even base coated. So I sprayed him down, took a 3 and a 1/2 hour nap and knocked him out before going back to work now! Wish it would have been a better year to get more done and these guys a bit better too!

Hi Guys,

sorry for the delay. But having the wife home today, well it meant doing all the homecleaning I didn't dealt with the past two days... ;)

So here we go :

I gnenthaal declare my vow (1825 pts )complete !

Here is the global picture

TDA rune priest at the center, Wolflord and WGBL at his sides, Followed by their TWC units. And behind, the Stormfang and the 3 fenrissian wolves units.

ETL VOW 1 ALL

I will add better and separate pics of the finish runepriest and TWC units and characters on my topic (later in the afternoon):

Yoyo Ninja.

He is not sure if he will be home on time to get the pictures taken.

I have asked that if he cannt then see if he can get a family member to take some and email to him for him to upload.

If he is on a mobile device, and cannot upload, then send email to me and I can do it from my work PC.

However I dd not want to breach any ETL rules, so thought I would check in wit you.

If he gets home, and does it himself it is not an issue, but it may be a rules consideration for the next ETL,

PS

I tried to PM you about it, but I think your inbox is full!!

Do it! State clearly it's Yoyo's completion and I'll register it! 

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a514/rgrmaddog/image_zps3yd4ftt9.jpeg

Got home from work last night after 10pm and put in the last hour in to finish them up. After setting them up for the photo, I realized I had compleatly forgot about that little OOP Wulfen. He wasn't even base coated. So I sprayed him down, took a 3 and a 1/2 hour nap and knocked him out before going back to work now! Wish it would have been a better year to get more done and these guys a bit better too!

Congrats, I take it this is a completion? I assume it is.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow complete!

I bring you the... Murder Squad!

http://i.imgur.com/0PreCyl.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/r94eaaz.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/MKX39xr.jpg?1

To save some room here, check out the full album with more squad pics and different angles.

By the ginger balls of Russ!! These are beautiful :tu:

By the ginger balls of Russ!! These are beautiful :tu:

Ha thank you! First time messing with blood/gore on my Space Wolves. Figured the wulfen were as good of an excuse as any :)

Final hours people! Let's see who else brought it down to the wire

Now that my vow is completed, I had time to catch up my reading of this thread.

I'm so proud to have shared my part of the burden with you all.

Thank you for that brothers. I've seen some beautifull jobs (awsome muderpack Svenghali !!)! Some impressive amount of painted minis (Dantay and SW you sirs are crazy !!).

You guys all rock !

And wish to adress a really big thank you to the obvious Captain Semper and Dantay, for their jobs. Thank you !

I've added more pics of my vow in my thread.

See you soon. My paint pace will slow dawn a bit for the next few weeks with the moving to the new flat (mid septembre normally).

But I have wulfen, terminators and more than 60 power armors to paint.

You'll keep seeing me around msn-wink.gif

Cheers bros !

Just in time, I think:

I, Wolf Lord gunnar_w declare my second vow (640p) as completed.

I'm more than happy, that I managed to complete it, altough RL bite hard this year...

Thanks to all, that ran the show. Foremost Captain Semper and the The Shadow Guard, but also huge thanks to all pack brothers, that made this event possible, especially our famous dantay.

Hail brothers!

Archived