+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Space Wolves Strategium+++

The most annoying thing is once I'd finished my wife said they looked better the stage before I neaten end up the grey. Why did she wait until is finished them all?

Lol ... I'm happy with them which is the main thing. I really want to actually have a few games now I have some painted models!!!

I'm not a good painter by ANYONE'S definition but I do LOVE how the 'Hobby' (painted models) help the 'Game' (Painted armies make a MUCH better gaming experience, but with a new unit or two I could do better...) which then drives the 'Hobby' which drives the game.....

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

ETL V IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was a blast, but it's not over yet! I will go through all the Strategiums to make a LAST UPDATE later on and then I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges.
What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Strategium and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Strategiums as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up.
Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Strategium, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report.
Congratulations to all!

Well done brothers! biggrin.png

A valiant effort all around!

I have this mental image of Yoyo Ninja just the other side of Captain Semper's doors looking a little like this....

http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/Rump-Humor-38.jpg

rolleyes.gif

Cheers,

Graymane

I have been at a wedding all weekend and planned on submitting pics before I went but totally forgot!

After racing back most of the way we got stuck in traffic and got home at about 5:45. Just enough time to take quick pics and post them!haha.

I finished my final model around 10ish this morning, but I wasn't able to get pictures up. I'm really frustrated (especially since this is my first ETL), is there any chance I could slip some pics in and get a completion?

Do those of use in America get the benefit of time zone differences?

Here he is:

ETL wulfen pack leader

The rest of the vow:

ETL wulfen 4

ETL wulfen 3 pic2

ETL wulfen 2 pic2

ETL Rune Priest

ETL Wulfen 1

ETL Krom

ETL lone wolf 2

ETL Lone wolf 1

Afraid the benefit of US time zone does not work.

The only way I reckon Semper would let your vow stand would be if there was some time stamping for your pictures.

Such as the jpeg having a date n time in the file name.

If you look at my etl pics they something like 20160802.2054.jpg.

Lets see what Semper says.

Your best recourse would have ben to mesage as soon as complete even without pics & explain the situation. Or email the pics to another forum user who could upload them for you.

Good luck with your appeal. Successful or not you did a grand job!! :tu:

Afraid the benefit of US time zone does not work.

The only way I reckon Semper would let your vow stand would be if there was some time stamping for your pictures.

Such as the jpeg having a date n time in the file name.

If you look at my etl pics they something like 20160802.2054.jpg.

Lets see what Semper says.

Your best recourse would have ben to mesage as soon as complete even without pics & explain the situation. Or email the pics to another forum user who could upload them for you.

Good luck with your appeal. Successful or not you did a grand job!! thumbsup.gif

I tried pm'ing Semper right away, but his mailbox is full sad.png

And unfortunately there's no timestamps on my pictures, original copy or scaled down version. All I've got is my word.

Even though I didn't get my pics up in time, I'm thankful to have taken part in this awesome competition. After all my wulfen would probably still be sitting on my shelf primed yet if it weren't for the ETL.

I want to the echo the words of the other Frater and express my gratitude to Captain Semper for organising and maintaining this event.

Also special thanks to Dantay for all his encouragement and advice!

Archived