+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Adepta Sororitas Strategium+++

laugh.png how true!

Anyways, I think it'll be better to post larger pics so that we don't have to click on each of them like so:

med_gallery_83651_11889_1226281.jpg

If you need any assistance let me know! smile.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Yeah, I don't know how to resize the images like that. I've tried opening them on my computer and changing the size there, but it doesn't seem to affect the size when the modified image is uploaded to the B&C

I Mard of the Adepta Sororitas vow to complete

Battle Sister Squad [224pts]
9 sisters (flame, heavy flamer)

Sister superior (plasma pistol, chainsword)

Rhino (Hunter Killer Missile)

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t613/John_Hammond/SoB40k/20160531_195451_zpsfvwa7jki.jpg

I shall complete this vow before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Order, and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.
Secondly should the Sisters not have the highest completion rate of ETL5 I shall paint something of each IFOR faction that beats our total completion percentage

Small vow to start, but I should manage it pretty fast

Update! 8:45 more painting, and I finished the gold last night.

Here's a correctly sized image of the squad so far (thanks to Captain Semper)

med_gallery_83651_11889_438117.jpg

Edit: wait a minute, I screwed something up.

Edit 2: OK. Got it.

And here's Veteran Superior Margrettia with Sister Laurial for comparison. The WIP models are looking pretty rough right now.

med_gallery_83651_11889_738071.jpg

I've finally got the will to paint some today, after 5 hours of painting yesterday, so I'm off to paint with Leadbealcher!

The start of my ETL vow painting is tomorrow. I procrastinated over the weekend, so I really want to get started. Once I start, I'll be okay laugh.png

Procrastination instead of duty? Perhaps you should be vowing for the braggarts elsewhere with such a lack of faith...

I will suitably appease Saint Lucia for my lapse. I've got a few reinforcements inbound, so I need to get the backlog completed! laugh.png

Update! 8:45 more painting, and I finished the gold last night.

Hidden Content

Here's a correctly sized image of the squad so far (thanks to Captain Semper)

med_gallery_83651_11889_438117.jpg

Edit: wait a minute, I screwed something up.

Edit 2: OK. Got it.

And here's Veteran Superior Margrettia with Sister Laurial for comparison. The WIP models are looking pretty rough right now.

med_gallery_83651_11889_738071.jpg

I've finally got the will to paint some today, after 5 hours of painting yesterday, so I'm off to paint with Leadbealcher!

Good progress there Servant of Dante! Keep at it!

Procrastination instead of duty? Perhaps you should be vowing for the braggarts elsewhere with such a lack of faith...

I will suitably appease Saint Lucia for my lapse. I've got a few reinforcements inbound, so I need to get the backlog completed! laugh.png

Don't know about Saint Lucia but you should be more concerned with the Inner Circle's mood. You know, something a bit more tangible.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

If a bunch of mutants on another star system are more tangible than the patron saint of your Order, then you need to have your faith tested more often.

Progress update: No new photos, but I now have more shades of brown to paint my Sabines in! Hopefully enough shades now.

Not a Vow but this seemed like the best place to post it. 

This is my Oder of Our Martyred Lady

http://imgur.com/a/cXA5f

Some of the work that needs done:

Finish getting everything up to a table top ready paint job. Dominions > Immolators > Penitent Engines > Seraphim

Make more progress on the sore thumb WIPs mainly the Organist and Servitor for one of the Exos, Vehicle highlights, etc etc.

And a whole bunch of repairs for chipped paint work.

Finish getting everything up to a table top ready paint job. Dominions > Immolators > Penitent Engines > Seraphim

Make more progress on the sore thumb WIPs mainly the Organist and Servitor for one of the Exos, Vehicle highlights, etc etc.

mmm . . . toasty heretics will be had. . .

Well Drider, you're most welcome to post your pictures here! And remember, if you want to participate, it only take a mini! Enjoy! 

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2016_Poster_00_Announcement.jpg

ONE WEEK REMAINS TO JOIN IN!

ON JUNE 15TH THE DOORS OF ETL V WILL CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

In my own thread, Kiwiben raised the point that I've made a mistake in giving all 5 members in a retributor squad a heavy weapon making my entry invalid. Could I change my vow so that both my units now have a retributor superior armed with a combi-flamer for no change in points? Just 2 more people to build up and paint.

I haven't done any work on my vows yet. Work has taken up the vast majority of my time as of late, but from this Saturday I will have just over a week off, so I can get started from then, including a step by step guide on building Penitent Engines (for those of us whom haven't yet experience the joy and agony of building one yet! laugh.png )

I haven't done any work on my vows yet. Work has taken up the vast majority of my time as of late, but from this Saturday I will have just over a week off, so I can get started from then, including a step by step guide on building Penitent Engines (for those of us whom haven't yet experience the joy and agony of building one yet! :lol: )

I built one. I thought the exorcist was worse, and the immolator's turret is worse than Horus and Vandire rolled into one. It took me hours to get that thing to not look like crap.

Aaaaanyway, I just used about a gallon of gorilla glue and prayers to the emperor and it went pretty ok. Until a couple months later when I kinda dropped and broke it at the waist. I haven't fixed it yet. And I haven't touched my second one (it's completely unassembled)

I've gone over to using Loctite powerflex and it's what I'll be gluing the rest of my army from now on (and repairing those Sisters that come apart down the line). It's fething expensive, but I can't fault it. Those of us who live in the UK and have a Wickes store nearby might want to visit it at some point as it's the cheapest I've seen it, at least where I live.

Archived