+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Adepta Sororitas Strategium+++

I Servant of Dante rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Battle Sister Squad [19 models, veteran superior (power sword), simulacrum imperialis, flamerx2] and 1 Seraphim Squad [9, Seraphim superior (power sword, plasma pistol), dual hand flamers x2] from Codex: Adepta Sororitas of total value 468 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to The Order of the Glorious Reprisal, all of the orders militant, the Adeptus Ministorum, and our Immortal God-Emperor on Terra and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

ETL5 Vow 1 Before

Work in progress picture added to first post and a slight adjustment to my vow.

Done! ;)

I Servant of Dante rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Battle Sister Squad [19 models, veteran superior (power sword), simulacrum imperialis, flamerx2] and 1 Seraphim Squad [9, Seraphim superior (power sword, plasma pistol), dual hand flamers x2] from Codex: Adepta Sororitas of total value 468 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to The Order of the Glorious Reprisal, all of the orders militant, the Adeptus Ministorum, and our Immortal God-Emperor on Terra and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Welcome Servant of Dante to ETL V! I'm very proud of how the Sisters are doing this year, the following and the morale appear to be in all time highs! 

Good luck mate!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Finished up my second squad of Bloody Rose Dominions for the Vow.

Vow 30

Have a few other non Sister projects to work on this weekend but will hopefully get back to my Vow units as well.  If things are going well, how do you add stuff to your vow?  Is it recommended or should I wait till the next session?

Good to see progress dracpanzer - it appears you maintain a great momentum! 

Now as regards your question, you cannot alter your vow once you make it - at least not in a meaningful way. What you do is, complete the one already made and then make a second vow with the additional stuff you want to paint. You can make up to five vows in total (including your first one) and each vow cannot exceed 3,000pts. Be careful though! If you fail to complete your second or any subsequent vow then all previous vows will be nullified and will count for nothing! So be extra confident when you re-vow because the stakes are high!\

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Just so long as the vows are completed by Aug 15th, 2016 all is good though correct?

Got some better pictures up of my Dominions in the original post.  Thx much

Also, feel free to make new posts for the completed vows (or parts of completed vows). That way it'll be easier for people to see and comment - people hardly ever go back to the old posts. The only pics I need in the original vow post are the "before" pics. Once you're finished, fell free to take a pic of all your completed units and again post it here in a new post - I will link it to the first page! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I have a WIP picture! I'm posting this just before I move on to painting on the gold.

ETL5 Vow 1 WIP 1

So, after about 8 hours of fixing up the primer, much of which I hope was avoidable, it then took me about 8 and a half hours to get two coats of white on these 19 models, and I haven't touched the hair or cleaned up the white that got where it shouldn't be. Does this sound about right to you? Of course, this is the first squad I've ever painted (probably not a good choice to paint 19 models for my first squad) and it is large, but I'm curious how this compares to your experiences.

Thanks to everyone! I don't know if I would have ever got started painting without all of you!

:lol: how true!

Anyways, I think it'll be better to post larger pics so that we don't have to click on each of them like so:

med_gallery_83651_11889_1226281.jpg

If you need any assistance let me know! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived