+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

I'm here! I've fallen into lazy mode after all of the wedding madness. PLUS the wife has expressed an interest in the new Sylvaneth stuff for AoS, so I've been teaching her how to airbrush her new toys.

I think I have tonight and Saturday morning to myself, so I'll try to pound as much out as I can.

Oh man, I wish I could get my wife to paint models with me. I did end up painting a model for her birthday this year, but that's as far as I've gotten.

By the by, doesn't this ETL end 15 Aug? That's still a few weeks to finish by my calendar! biggrin.png

Beautiful work Passeltov, beautiful...

So, anyone heard word from Bearfdbattered, Carlson or Malus? Time is running out... unsure.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I know... I know... Hit a snag with my Electropriests. Already stripped them twice. Datasmiths need a touch more. But, the Onager and Kastellans are done short of a matte coat.

As long as you hit the deadline Carlson - sounds like you should have them done in time msn-wink.gif

Yeah, I'm at the "censored.gif it! Just touch up the main colors, splat a wash on 'em, and from now on ignore the censored.gif Electro-Priests and stick to the censored.gif-censored.gif 'bots and 'borgs!" point.

Swearing does increase productivity, especially B&C appropriate swearing tongue.png

The AdMech's efficiency ratios last year could have been better, so let's see that improved in ETL V. If not then hand in your Techpriest cards to the nearest Forge World laugh.png;)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know I'm bold or crazy but my fifth and final vow consists of:

1x Triaros armored conveyor

1x Domitar battle automata

3x ursarax (1x power fist)

And a knight lancer for a total of 875 Points

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q606/Passeltov/6B726F0F-8A4E-4247-9E58-F47ACBC1863E_zpsmlemnebz.jpg

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q606/Passeltov/926FF2DE-40D0-4BFB-B8DE-4D1525FE8AA7_zpsipzkuijh.jpg

10 days to go....

With 10 days left... maybe more the latter? :lol: Very cool models so I'm looking forward to seeing them finished - before the deadline ideally ;)

I'm afraid I have to agree ;)

f

Wow, Passeltov really likes to live life on the edge! :lol:

Wouldn't it be pretty boring to just sit on the sofa and wait for the end? And to be honest I couldn't be bothered to paint anything otherwise. The triaros waited 9 months in a plastic bowl to be started on.

Wow Carlson, seeing those conversions painted up was definitely worth the hype! It's awesome to see the whole project come together, especially in the ETL. Exemplary work, m8! biggrin.png

Wow Carlson, seeing those conversions painted up was definitely worth the hype! It's awesome to see the whole project come together, especially in the ETL. Exemplary work, m8! biggrin.png

Thank ya, thank ya! Of the datasmiths, my favorite to work on was the Wargame Exclusive one: clean, clean sculpt; went together well; easy to paint. Conceptually, though, I love HiTech's Salvo IX: a datasmith carrying an altar of ancient tomes on his back, almost distractedly perusing a tome while walking across the battlefield...so much character there.

Okay, sports fans, friends, and neighbors*, there's 6 days left, and we're below 50% completion. Still, a lot can be accomplished in 6 days, so stay focussed and get those models painted!

(*censored.gif you, Dad - 30 years later, you've still got that stuck in my head!)

Archived