+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p42/Nuabreed/WA%20Pics/mech.png

WILL THE KNOWLEDGE OF MARS PREVAIL?

It's very silent in the Forges of Mars! Where are the Magi to take up arms in the service of the Omnissiah? Show yourselves and be eternally rewarded. You have last year's stellar performance to live up to! 

It's very silent in the Forges of Mars! Where are the Magi to take up arms in the service of the Omnissiah? Show yourselves and be eternally rewarded. You have last year's stellar performance to live up to!

Heh heh... With so few units available to Mars, last years folks have full armies now. Those of us vowing this year are new to the Mechanicus. biggrin.png

Heh heh... With so few units available to Mars, last years folks have full armies now. Those of us vowing this year are new to the Mechanicus. biggrin.png

Well, good point I guess... But still, there can be any number of 30k Mechanicum that is legal to post here... We'll need to see how this develops.

I might be ready for next ETL msn-wink.gif Semper, surely you hear the churning of machinery in the distance as the adepts of Mars concern themselves with production, not inefficient discourse... laugh.png

Oh that's what this background humming was? Now everything is explained! :D

@ Beardbattered: THAT IS AN AWESOME PIECE OF MACHINERY! 

@ Passeltov: Oh, the redness! Looks great man - don't rush it, take your time! Each has his/her own pace, it is important to get the final result to your liking! :tu:

I Vanerk rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete-
Vanguard Squad(10)
Arc maul, Arc pistol, 3x Arc rifle and omnispex

IMG 20160529 115023

IMG 20160529 115240

Vanguard Squad (10)
Taser goad, 3x Plasma caliber, omnispex

IMG 20160529 115912

IMG 20160529 115940

Ranger Squad(10)
Power sword, omnispex

IMG 20160529 120710

IMG 20160529 120719

For a total of 540 points.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/322743-vanerks-metalican-etl-vow-thread/

Welcome Vanerk - Good luck with that infantry! Emperor knows how valuable those additions are!

OK, so now it's Thursday and the new update will come out on Saturday! How many recruits can you muster until then? Clock is ticking! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Only if that's part of what you do - so if your army has a basing scheme that's required for completion. If you don't have one yet then it's not. Completion standards are set by yourself basically, but remember that IFOR does things properly ;)

What WarriorFish said.

The idea here is not to sell yourself short. If you normally do bases then it is expected that you do them. If basing exceeds your skill level then that's fine - although I'd encourage you to take the opportunity of the ETL to attempt them. There is no worth in a prize that does not represent your best effort and, at the same time, no skill level is excluded. :)

Archived