+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

Norks coming along

Ive got the base done so its just the knife hand and the shoulder servo skull then Im done

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_6466_zpsdazo6ncq.jpg

Small update, the metals are done on the torso bits. A wash during the week at some point, as well as sourcing my paints. Then it's time to light her up...

gallery_30308_12009_15689.jpg

This was deceptively more work than I thought, though it was in bite sized chunks during the day's activities so maybe it felt longer for it.

Grr....I wanted my first vow to be a pair of taurox primes (with the goal of completing the ground assault formation during ETL), but my wheelkits from Victoria aren't here yet...so I guess I'll settle for:

I, March10k, do make this oath of moment: That I shall complete one leman russ vanquisher with hull lascannon and one five man kasrkin squad with dual plasma. Upon my sacred honor, it shall be so. (245 point vow)

med_gallery_13203_9402_46091.jpg

med_gallery_13203_9402_333656.jpg

/edit/ Just noticed...closing in on 5000 posts tongue.png

I've got reinforcements set to one side. Are we allowed to submit Fortifications, by the way? I've got an Aegis Line + Converted Quad Gun I'd like to get painted. smile.png

Absolutely! yes.gif

Oh, good! I have a firestorm redoubt that needs done...maybe that'll make it into my next vow!

Great job CoffeeGruntthumbsup.gif.

Since the censored.gif cumputer at work won't publish my work-in-progress picture, I'll wait until I get home. I brought the modells with me to my workplace so I can get something done this weekbiggrin.png. The picture is badly lit with only a flashlight as a light source.

Typically the vows need to be made up of units as they'd be taken from the Codex. Since you can't take the OotF without taking a Company Command Squad, you have to include him with the CCS in your vow. If it still works that way, at least.

The exception is that you can paint a Dedicated Transport without having a unit to go with it.

Late to the party, I can just about pick up a paintbrush now so I think that clears me for duty. So

I, our_baz, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one vet squad w/vox and H.Flamer, bolt pistol 76 pts, one vet squad w/ 3x melta gun and bolter 91 pts and one Chimera w/storm bolter 70 pts from Codex Astra Militarum of total value of 237pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the 7th Company of the Levalloisian Life Guards and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

gallery_72518_9307_326847.jpg

vet squad 1 76pts

gallery_72518_9307_282611.jpg

Vet squad 2 91 pts

gallery_72518_9307_338632.jpg

Chimera 70 pts (Cpt Semper this is the Chimera I emailed you about prior to ETL)

Vow 1 complete

Norks done to a point Im happy. The only thing to do is weather the feet into the base but Im waiting until all the Bullgryns are done

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_6472_zpsarehtatu.jpg

Vow 2 

Lord Castellan Creed at 80 points just to carry me through to Vow 3 that will be a make or break vow........ 

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_6483_zpsflapaxf9.jpg

Archived