+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

Aaaand the first truck is finished! I won't offend your eyeballs with an endless parade of WIP pics of the second truck (although those do motivate me!), since it'll look largely like this one, save for the different bumper number (if you look at the front left bumper, you'll see number 35, opposite the cadian gate and the Chinese/Japanese character for the numeral 6, which match the markings on the detachment's shoulder pads).

med_gallery_13203_9402_106283.jpg

med_gallery_13203_9402_359056.jpg

med_gallery_13203_9402_11770.jpg

/edit/...actually, I just noticed, thanks to the pics, the absence of a dab of ink on the two new sets of ladders, in the dimples above the winged skulls. I'll fix that...

The Jabberwocky exits the warp at the rendezvous point and dispatches it's shuttle, carrying Sir Ramses Pendragon III and his Knight Errant, to partake in the annual ETL

I declare this vow fulfilled 

http://img12.deviantart.net/1fcb/i/2016/161/2/4/knight_errant_of_sir_ramses_pendragon_iii_by_63mh8-da5otv0.jpg

There is some top work on here. 

Just so you dont think Ive been slacking in the barracks Ive got the base done and finished building the interior

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_6565_zpsdnriihs7.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_6555_zpsjd6uacwv.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/rbrewster101/IMG_6554_zps2eqw0b7l.jpg

Some progress from my end too. First five "done" ok the melta still needs a proper base up thats a quickish job. I've started my camo on the Chimera have a WIP for you tomorrow.

gallery_72518_9307_1602086.jpg

@march10k that taurox looks darn good. Is that the Vic Mini conversion kit for the wheels looks so much better than the off the peg wheels. Looks like a 40K version of a Mastif APC now.

@Commisarzac. Very striking paint scheme I like.

Let keep up the good work guys.

Primaris Psyker could be anything, but I'd give him something to make him look a bit fancier even if it's just some shiny robes or something smile.png

edit: I love your troops baz, I keep seeing so many great Stormie schemes that I keep changing my mind on what I want! :P

edit: I love your troops baz, I keep seeing so many great Stormie schemes that I keep changing my mind on what I want! :P

Deciding on a beret colour was the hardest decision for me. I feel your dilemma.

I, Nismogrendel, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a squad of Militarum Tempestus Scions from Codex Astra Militarum of total value 90pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Foxhound Scratch Company and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Pics to come, I need to figure out which models I am using.

WIP picture:

I may have to use a different model for the Sgt if I cannot get this paint off. I was using this guy as a test model. I have two other Sgt Models but this one was in the best shape. If I change models, it will be the exact same loadout/sculpt and I will edit this post to show a WIP for that model before I start on it.

med_gallery_85038_12140_229844.jpg

The Jabberwocky  

"Sire they are requesting more participants for the ETL."  The messenger reported.    Prince Zac thought hard before a grin graced his face.  "Send them Angelique Seraphamis.  Let our priest drive their forces to such a battle fervor, Guardsmen will think themselves Astartes."

1 X Priest  = 25pts

http://img14.deviantart.net/6f5e/i/2016/162/8/9/angelique_seraphamis_wip_by_63mh8-da5sxlu.jpg

WIP as promised last night. The camo takes a while to lay down, plus the raised areas/rivets on the chimera chassis make it difficult to get clean lines. Lots of ttouching up will be needed but you get the idea.

gallery_72518_9307_502273.jpg

I, Nismogrendel, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a squad of Militarum Tempestus Scions from Codex Astra Militarum of total value 90pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Foxhound Scratch Company and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Hmmm...90 points...is that with two meltaguns?  You really need to include that information!

Good to see one ready for paint Ldorte, and welcome aboard nismo biggrin.png No upgrades on your Stormies though? They're always best with full special weapons, unless you're topping your numbers up?

I'm guessing two Meltaguns on a five man squad to make the 90pts?

Hmmm...90 points...is that with two meltaguns? You really need to include that information!

Yea that is correct, a 5 man squad with two Meltaguns. Sorry, should have been more specific :)

I think I will end up using Scion models, unless I can get some Kasrkin models stripped/ready.

A lot of nice stuff coming along in this thread. Nice work, gentlemen, keep it going!thumbsup.gif

Progress report: I've finished priming all the scions, and the melta-group has gotten it's first layer of red paint for their carapace. The old stormtroopers go back in the box until the melta-group is done, so i don't have those unfinished guys staring at me all the timemsn-wink.gif

WIP Shot:

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/ferrus-x/ETL%20Scions%20WIP%203_zpsejppfub6.jpg

Archived