+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

@ Sviar: Well done on the completion and the revowing! Good luck!

@ WarriorFish: This is turing out to be a fantastic model! Excellent pose too (on top of everything else)!

@ P3AKHOUR: Welcome to ETL V! There is no such thing as a tiny vow; only complete and incomplete vows! So good luck with it and when you finish you judge if you want to go on and vow again. :)

@ cracklingvoice: Welcome! Some much needed reinforcements to support the Guard! BTW I have put in a placeholder value of 425 pts without taking into account what sort of load-out you have in your command squad or the extras on the tanks. So when you have the exact points' value, feel free to notify me and I'll adjust the first page accordingly! Good luck! 

Now, keep in mind that there is only one more day for new recruits - by tomorrow @ 17:00 GMT!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT! 

@ cracklingvoice: Welcome! Some much needed reinforcements to support the Guard! BTW I have put in a placeholder value of 425 pts without taking into account what sort of load-out you have in your command squad or the extras on the tanks. So when you have the exact points' value, feel free to notify me and I'll adjust the first page accordingly! Good luck! 

After some quick math, I'm at 390 points.

CCS + MoO = 80

LRBT + HB Sponsons: 170

Wyvern x2: 140

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2016_Poster_00_Announcement.jpg

ONLY 24HRS REMAINING TO JOIN!

TOMORROW THE DOORS OF ETL V WILL CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

SO MAKE HASTE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF YOUR FACTION NOW!

I, steellegionnaire85, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX. I vow to complete 11 Chimeras, 2 Hellhounds, 2 Devildogs, and 1 Hydra. These units are from the Astra Militarum Codex, these units come to a total value of 1987. I vow to have completion of these units on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring glory to the 339th "Iron Heads" Steel Legion, Failure is not an option and will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the end of the year.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll32/steellegionnaire85/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0003_zpsm7qrvjqj.jpg

I am having problems posting pictures right now. I will have them up as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience. I wanted to get my vow made before the deadline.

CCS + MoO = 80

OK, I have adjusted the points to 390 but I want to double check later on - back of the envelope from the Force Requisition in the digital codex turned out a higher number - but maybe I made a mistake. 

I, steellegionnaire85, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX. I vow to complete 11 Chimeras, 2 Hellhounds, 2 Devildogs, and 1 Hydra. These units are from the Astra Militarum Codex, these units come to a total value of 1987. I vow to have completion of these units on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring glory to the 339th "Iron Heads" Steel Legion, Failure is not an option and will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the end of the year.

I am having problems posting pictures right now. I will have them up as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience. I wanted to get my vow made before the deadline.

Welcome to ETL V! A timely vow with much needed points! Good luck!

OK, these are the few last hours before the gates close to new participants! Will there be some last minute reinforcements for the Guard? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

You nutter biggrin.png Steel Legionnaire in name and deed! I look forward to seeing this vow all painted up. Good luck!

@Steellegionnaire mad vow sir. Best of luck

Promised last night a progress shot. Its not as sharp as I would like, it might just be the rivets etc that make look messy. I'll make a start on the other side tonight.

gallery_72518_9307_4317.jpg

I really like that camo scheme, would suit an urban combat army.

CCS + MoO = 80

Aren't Wyverns 65pts, making your vow 380pts? (Not sure if you've given them upgrades, mind.

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2016_Poster_00_Announcement.jpg

2 HOURS REMAINING TO JOIN!

IN JUST 2 HOURS THE DOORS OF ETL V WILL CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

SO MAKE HASTE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF YOUR FACTION NOW!

A bit of progress, there is actually some silver on the guns although the shine from the light seems to have obscured it on the pictures! Just need to do some scorch marks and some rust and the guns will be done, then it is on to the 6 crew.

Quad guns

Vow 2 Complete! Finally got around to taking pictures of the finished models. Really need to get a lightbox for taking photos. The local store has excellent lighting for painting, but it's not so great for pictures:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/4th%20Tarosian%20Regiment/WP_20160616_19_51_32_Pro.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/4th%20Tarosian%20Regiment/WP_20160616_19_55_23_Pro.jpg

And of course, with the completion of one vow...

...Comes the pledging of another vo - awww, there goes my link, the Lord Commissar was far too vigilant. :P

Ah well. I, CoffeeGrunt, do hereby pledge the below units for my third vow of this year's ETL, for a total value of 336pts:

1 Devildog with Multi-Melta     145pts

1 Priest                                    25pts

Company Command Squad   166pts

4 Meltaguns

Master of Ordnance

Master of the Fleet

Power Fist + Bolt Pistol

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/Guevesa%20Guard%20WIP/WP_20160616_09_46_59_Pro.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/Guevesa%20Guard%20WIP/WP_20160616_09_47_14_Pro.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/Guevesa%20Guard%20WIP/WP_20160616_09_48_14_Pro.jpg

Coffee...are you doing gue'vesa? That's an interesting tank...one might even say heretical...

Here's an update on my second truck...going slowly, in spite of the efficiency gained by knowing the paint scheme this time around instead of figuring it out as I go along:

med_gallery_13203_9402_453805.jpg

/edit/update: finished the brush guard and the three access ladders. What remains is the weapons, the exhaust stacks (drilled, but not painted), and the wheelkit. Perhaps by the end of the weekend?

Truck's looking good, liking the symbols and other, little touches. My army has been Gue'vesa since the beginning, by the way, it's just that some of our designs are more overtly heretical than others. ;)

Archived