+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

I had a lot of time this weekend.  lol  As for the recipe...Sgt Yurivof is secretive about it.  He can tell you though that like with every skill, it takes practice practice practice, and that Eldar taste best medium rare.  

Well, the lighting in the photo is all messed up, but I finished the other truck...now I have to take a pause to finish an AoS project (5 hexwraiths...1.2 are complete, so maybe a couple weeks)

I declare vow 2 complete!

gallery_13203_9402_465898.jpg

Did most of the base coats last night, here's some bad photos.  One more session Friday night and Father Sherzai will be done. Then I might do a russ or some scions.
He was an ebay model, and as I was scraping the old paint off him I hit a bunch of green stuff under his backpack.  After some googling I realized his autogun and huge backpack has been grafted on in place of the normal eviscerator by the previous owner.  I really like the conversion as it fits with the lone missionary/pilgrim vibe that suits my army fluff.

priest3

priest2

priest1

@ Sviar: I'm sorry, I must have missed your completion altogether! It will be catchier for the eye to post the picture of your completed vows in the post that you declare completion. Actually the only picture that is required to your original post is the "before" pic. So now the completion is registered and feel free to post another vow! smile.png

@ CommissarZac: I need the points associated with your third vow. I have registered the completion but you need to declare the points with all the relevant upgrades. Congrats!

@ March: Those are some great looking Taurox! I am in the group that thinks proper wheels look way better on those than the four(!) individual tracks!

@ Guiloom: Another completion! And great work here too! Will you vowing again?

OK everybody, this week looks great so far! Your completion rate has jumped from 11% in Week 6 (the lowest in the ETL) to 19% in Week 7 so far (and hopefully there will be more completions before the week is over). That completion rate is better than that of DAs and SWs and very close to that of the Codex, Chaos and HH! So yeah, you're back in the fight for highest completion rate - something that is a target for IFOR since its inception! thumbsup.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

The Jabberwockey:, in orbit above the ETL.  :

"Sire they request more participants for the ETL." the messenger reported.  Prince Zac mulled it over and a wicked grin comes across his face. "Send them Sgt Yurivof and his Hellhound crew." he ordered.  "And tell Sgt Yurivof he can BBQ any heretics he wishes.  That ought to make his day." he finished.  "Right away my lord"  The messenger said as he hurried to his station to send the message.

1 x Hellhound:  125pts

w/ dozer blade 5 pts

total :  130pts

http://img09.deviantart.net/30e0/i/2016/172/0/3/hellhlund_wip_by_63mh8-da721ni.jpg

@ Captain_Semper:   Here you go

Castellan Green is a great colour, I use it on my Guard and Marines though I highlight it with Loren Green - really good if your going for a "modern" temperate style scheme smile.png

Also great to see you vowing some Stormies Sviar, with all the fantastic Stormie models I've been seeing I feel like the commissariat needs to start representing... perhaps after the ETL? msn-wink.gif

I Ldorte rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1x Medusa from Imperial Armour Volume One - Second Edition of total value 135pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Regiment and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I really wanted some Salamander tanks as well but i cannot find any second hand anywhere, I thought it was tough finding a non resin medusa lol

The battle damage looks a little rubbish at the moment as i unfortunately ran out of glue sad.png
More progress to come over the weekend though as i've gotta take this to Warhammer World next week for the overkill event!

Battle damage medusa wip

The Jabberwockey:, in orbit above the ETL. :

"Sire they request more participants for the ETL." the messenger reported. Prince Zac mulled it over and a wicked grin comes across his face. "Send them Sgt Yurivof and his Hellhound crew." he ordered. "And tell Sgt Yurivof he can BBQ any heretics he wishes. That ought to make his day." he finished. "Right away my lord" The messenger said as he hurried to his station to send the message.

1 x Hellhound: 125pts

w/ dozer blade 5 pts

total : 130pts

http://img09.deviantart.net/30e0/i/2016/172/0/3/hellhlund_wip_by_63mh8-da721ni.jpg

@ Captain_Semper: Here you go

Yeah, sorry - got a bit mixed-up there... wacko.png

I Sviar vow 5 Stormtroppers(Scions) with 1 grenade launcher and 1 flamer, that is a total of 95 points I believe.

med_gallery_58880_8103_75057.jpg

Good to see you vowing again - your corrected points are noted! :tu:

I Ldorte rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1x Medusa from Imperial Armour Volume One - Second Edition of total value 135pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Regiment and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I really wanted some Salamander tanks as well but i cannot find any second hand anywhere, I thought it was tough finding a non resin medusa lol

The battle damage looks a little rubbish at the moment as i unfortunately ran out of glue sad.png
More progress to come over the weekend though as i've gotta take this to Warhammer World next week for the overkill event!

The tank looks a bit on the advanced side.nuke.gif Do you have a pic at an earlier stage? Or do you plan to paint over?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

The tank looks a bit on the advanced side.nuke.gif Do you have a pic at an earlier stage? Or do you plan to paint over?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

My colour scheme is grey and weathered copper/brass so fear not, i'll be going over that with black primer before any more paint goes on!

Archived