+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

Great painting job Our_Baz and Coffeethumbsup.gif Cap. Cain that is a nice conversion. When I saw the side armour I though of a late StuG III.

My vow is actually completesmile.png. Photos to come on or bofore monday(waiting for the sun). I know I said this was my last vow. But I do have three old Ratlings, if I can find some bases with "tracks" for them, then maybe I'll pledge a fourth vow. I'll take a look when I come home on sunday evening.

Guilloom steps in the barracks. He does not dare to rise his head and to look at his comrades. He knows how late he is and feels ashamed. He walks towards the commissar's office and knocks shyly the doors. "Enter" a deep voice answered. Guilloom half opens the door and pass his head through. "Lord Commissar?". Noticing whose the head belongs to, Commissar WarriorFish loads his bolt pistol. "Wait a second, Lord Commissar, I come with a pledge.

I vow a "LR Vanquisher with Sponson Multi-Meltas" at 155pts cost

med_gallery_87558_12023_601494.jpeg

Can I finish this before the 15th of August? Will WarriorFish put a bullet in the lad's head? Everything will be answered in the next episode!

Awesome progress all. Finally back from exercise hoping to get another vow in but now need to move so sadly I will only have my one very minuscule vow to contribute. As penance for this I hope to complete at least 5 vows in the next ETL for the Imperal guard forces.

Captain Caine is still in this fight and has no intention of going quietly!
Well, I got the first chimera primed anyway. The first Chimera has side skirts based off the old forgeworld design. But, as I built it I was looking at a lot of historical tanks online (panzer iv in particular) and realized I could do better. To save time I built a simple rail on the side of the second chimera with which I can slide on my new side armor design. I also found some diamond plate styrene sheet, which looks ok, but I'm not thrilled (we'll see how it looks painted). Still wondering what to do with the front end, I saw a video of adding sandbags to Sherman Tanks with 'magic sculpt' on YouTube. I recalled Verlinden made some aftermarket resign sand bag details for Shermans, (see ebay for inspiration) but figured I'd try my hand at magic sculpt. More practice could help a lot. I may start a WIP thread at this point, I've taken a lot of notes on the learning process thus far.

Excellent conversion work there Captain Caine, do carry on!

Guilloom steps in the barracks. He does not dare to rise his head and to look at his comrades. He knows how late he is and feels ashamed. He walks towards the commissar's office and knocks shyly the doors. "Enter" a deep voice answered. Guilloom half opens the door and pass his head through. "Lord Commissar?". Noticing whose the head belongs to, Commissar WarriorFish loads his bolt pistol. "Wait a second, Lord Commissar, I come with a pledge.

med_gallery_87558_12023_601494.jpeg

Can I finish this before the 15th of August? Will WarriorFish put a bullet in the lad's head? Everything will be answered in the next episode!

Is this a vow?ermm.gif If so, what's the point cost?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Progress on the Ghostdog. Basecoats done, oil washes applied. Still a lot left to do, but I'm hoping to have 'er done by the end of the weekend:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/Guevesa%20Guard%20WIP/WP_20160715_22_49_46_Pro.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/Guevesa%20Guard%20WIP/WP_20160715_22_49_55_Pro.jpg

Finally completed my first vow! To be safe, I will not add another vow. I have to apologize that I will not be able to add another 3000pts this season...

Anyway, here is the latest Superheavy. Designed specifically for my Kanak Skulltakers who are closer to the edge than ever before....

These pictures should keep you occupied. This came out quite nice with all the little additions and changes.

I plan to add some cargo netting to the sides in front of the stubbers. Right now they are 'stored' inside the vehicle....

IMG 0581

IMG 0582

IMG 0583

IMG 0584

IMG 0585

IMG 0586

IMG 0588

IMG 0589

A couple of excellent completions! Well done both :) Great weathering and of course good to see you back to complete vampyre as well as a follow up vow from Coffee :tu:

Let's all keep pressing on and get our models done, glory awaits! :D

Almost forgot to update this again..!

gallery_30308_12009_96246.jpg

gallery_30308_12009_19568.jpg

gallery_30308_12009_4517.jpg

I'm regretting leaving so much of the arms to last, means I'm playing catch up on them which is a bit annoying as I'm so close on other parts but good progress was made today :) Once the Leadbelcher is done on the weapons that'll make a big difference :D Onwards and upwards comrades!

Vow completesmile.png . saw now that I forgot one eagle, fix it tomorrow or not. I still however declare this vow complete. Sorry about the picture quality.

med_gallery_58880_7244_58031.jpg

med_gallery_58880_7244_134858.jpg

A lower quality shoot but with the whole flamersmile.png

med_gallery_58880_7244_62008.jpg

Archived