+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

Thankssmile.png

I don't think I'm going for another vow. I'm waiting for the good Captain Semper to approve my vow, so I can end yet another ETL with 100% completion. Doing my part for the Guard.

And the Guard marches on! 

Nice work Sviar - congratulations! :tu: Those Haflings are fun of character! 

And Coffee, great progress man - look forward for the completion! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Weekend hasn't started yet and I've already made good progress, the base has been primed and got quite a bit of paint:

gallery_30308_12009_11646.jpg

That's one foot mostly done along with the modelling sand thumbsup.gif There's still the carapace to finish along with the Eshin Grey touch ups and highlighting but with time Sunday set aside to continue I am planning to get all but the details finished! Maybe I might not have to complete my vow in the dying days of the ETL after all if I can keep this up...

Let's keep pressing onwards comrades, only a couple of weeks remain then we can put our feet up. For a bit msn-wink.gif

Just over two weeks remaining! I got a fair bit done today, all touch ups completed and the base to a good level:

gallery_30308_12009_38796.jpg

Mostly just washing remaining here smile.png I also did more on the "extras" and confirmed they worked as I had hoped so look forward to that reveal when she's done biggrin.png On course for a finish on the final weekend or perhaps before I reckon, depending on how I can juggle my time and daylight during the evenings!

Keep pressing on comrades, the finish line is within sight thumbsup.gif

As you may or may not have noticed I have been a bit quiet in here. Due to a death in the family, a separate nightmare regarding foreign health care for my dad and now some personal health problems of my own the last month has seen little in the way of free time and I don't forsee any before the deadline so with my head hanging low with shame I admit failure to fulfill my vow and await the attentions of the commissars bolt pistol

The priority is to look after yourself and your family first Radu, there is always next year's ETL.

The Commissariat is allowed some small leeway in the application of field punishments ;)

Very sorry to hear about your situation, RADU. Life always comes first, there's always next year for the ETL, and it's just a game at the end of the day. I hope things get better for you soon. :)

On the note of the ETL, my Russ and Hydra have their camo netting on, they just need it painted and then the weathering powders applied to finish.

Good stuff Coffee, your hard work is paying off :tu: Things have been busy for me, so my progress is unfortunately slow currently. I hope to catch up a little next week but failing that I can dedicate more time over the last weekend before the deadline to push for completion :lol:

Vow complete!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/4th%20Tarosian%20Regiment/WP_20160805_21_54_44_Pro.jpghttp://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/4th%20Tarosian%20Regiment/WP_20160805_21_55_00_Pro.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/4th%20Tarosian%20Regiment/WP_20160805_21_53_51_Pro.jpghttp://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/coffeegrunt/4th%20Tarosian%20Regiment/WP_20160805_21_54_05_Pro.jpg

Sadly I'm gunna have to bow out at this point, (four outta five ain't bad though, right?) I won't have enough free time in the coming week, especially not with the vow I had lined up. Ah well, I might be painting up a few more bits over the coming months, as I've got a few partially-painted models lying around that need finishing. :)

@ RADU: Sorry to hear about your situation man... I sure hope everything falls into place and you're back to normality soon... 

@ Coffee: A great completion! And it's prudent to step back now - better safe than sorry! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Haven't gave an update in a while. Some great stuff has been completed, great wrok!

My first Vet squad is complete.

gallery_72518_9307_857674.jpg

5 of the second squad are done minus base.

gallery_72518_9307_435032.jpg

Got base colours down on the final 5 (forgot to take WIP).

Archived