+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

@ Ldorte: Good to see you up and running! Can you also edit the before pic in your initial vow post? ;)

@ UltraRich: Seriously man? seriously? That is an amazing feat right there... very impressed! eek.gif

Now come on everyone, let's make this final week count!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, Ldorte, i guess thats an ambitious project for the last week. Best wishes for completing that thing!

That said: I hereby declare my vow complete!

MT Command Squad /w Meltas:

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/ferrus-x/Scions%20Trupp%202%20600x355_zps2kfp3txv.jpg

MT Squad /w Plasma:

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/ferrus-x/Scions%20Trupp%203%20600x295_zpsn9cei48e.jpg

Wew, i'm glad that's done! I will not do another vow, i'm not fast enough for that.

Keep up the good work, anyone!

@TimmiABC those old storm troopers look so good in red.  That sergeant with the boltgun slung across his chest is one of my favorite sculpts.  Perfectly captures the 41st millennium special forces operator vibe.

I'm working to finish these guys, I hope to be done by the 13th... cut it way too close on the last challenge :)

I'm trying a cool power sword tutorial, I already messed up on the bright side and had to start over. Trying to figure out what to do for the goggles. Either a gem effect, or the metallic/citadel gem paint... not sure.

gallery_85038_12140_75076.jpg

Good to see so much progress here and congrats to Timmi for his completion! 

You don't need me to tell you that time is running out, so let's see what the Guard can pull in those closing days of the fifth ETL!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived