+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Astra Militarum Strategium+++

Wow guys, the quality has been outstanding! Those two Knights especially! I have to say that I died yellow as a colour so Ultrarich' work seems magic to my eyes! And WFs Knight with the glowing eyes, that's grimdark right there! 

You are also in the pleasant position to have 100% completion rate to all second and subsequent vows, so no penalties for you guys! Now the more you can complete among first vows the better! :D

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Wow indeed, two amazing vows coming in! Well worth the effort and wait comrades you should be very pleased, I love them! biggrin.png Maybe we can even see some more vows come in in the remaining hours?

All members of the Veteran Company - including new recruits this year - are invited to the commissariat's office at 1700 prompt for a party. There will be cake.

gallery_27176_8461_79162.jpg

ETL V IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was a blast, but it's not over yet! I will go through all the Strategiums to make a LAST UPDATE later on and then I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges.
What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Strategium and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Strategiums as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up.
Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Strategium, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report.
Congratulations to all!

Well done comrades! I think we really pulled it out of the bag at the end to make for another successful ETL! Now all that remains is to review our vow status once the last update has been posted and we're done and dusted biggrin.png Don't forget, now would also be a good time to update the Parade of Honour with your latest glories...

Someone pass the cake! laugh.png

1,032pts. I'm pretty pleased with that, to be fair. Looking forward to seeing how the total finishes up.

Warriorfish's completion hasn't been marked on the Strategium btw. Other than that, only five people didn't manage to complete their vows, so that's not bad. SteelLegionnaire's vow of a hefty almost 2K points might knock the average down a bit, though. I'm sure the Commissariat will take the appropriate punitive measures. ;)

We had a lot of good vows, and a lot of good models done. The Guard doesn't do things by halves so we can even boast a high quality finish tongue.png I'm looking forward to painting without a deadline though laugh.png

I know what you mean about painting without a deadline

ve started painting a heavy weapon team just because its not yellow, I dont have a deadline and its something I can paint in two days!

I, steel legionnaire, report to the commisariat. I expect a court martial is in order. I have failed my regiment, and humanity itself. All I ask for is the blindfold and a cigarette before the bolt pistol. My apologies to my comrades in arms. I only wish I could of succeeded.

The commissariat is known for its compassion, so you can have the blindfold. No lho stick because they're bad for your health tongue.png There's always next year, or perhaps some other event before then... msn-wink.gif

As Coffee said I am still left off the list, otherwise it looks correct smile.png

Well done comrades! I think we really pulled it out of the bag at the end to make for another successful ETL! Now all that remains is to review our vow status once the last update has been posted and we're done and dusted :D Don't forget, now would also be a good time to update the Parade of Honour with your latest glories...

Someone pass the cake! :lol:

Congratulations to the Guard. Good work!

Please do update the Parade of Honour with your entries. I didn't have much chance to keep up with things over here this year so look forward to seeing the finished models. :)

I should probably be more awake given that I'm at work, but hey-ho. Thanks guys, I'll get to posting. smile.png

Or at least, I tried. I've noticed Photobucket has become achingly slow lately, but it just froze my work laptop up for a good five minutes by chewing up all the available memory while failing to load the photos. :|

Great job to everyone thumbsup.gif

and a special thanks to The Master of Recruits for running this juggernaut of a competition.

I worked too hard to miss out :lol: Looking forward to seeing the results :)

Oh, and someone clean the cake crumbs off my desk. Private Carl - if you don't take that party hat off you're cleaning the latrines for a month. I don't even know where you got it from.

Archived