+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Inquisition Strategium+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2016_Poster_06_Grey_Knights.jpg

Welcome to ETL V and the Inquisition! Here is the home for those who want to participate in the ETL putting their weight behind the Codex: Inquisition! However the Inquisition does not fight alone! It has the full backing of the Imperial Armies and Agencies, so expect the support from the limitless resources of the Imperial Guard, the devout Adepta Sororitas, the purest of soul Grey Knights and of course the mighty Mechanicum. All those Forums will stand as one to face their rivals, Loyalists and Traitors alike!

The rules of ETL V can be found below:

E TENEBRAE LUX V RULES

So what purpose does the Strategium serve? Well, its official function includes the following:

• Post vows & declare completions. This is very important as placing the vows elsewhere will create unnecessary confusion and lead to mistakes. Also if you do not report the completion here, your status will not be updated.
  • Participation tables. Here I will be updating the rosters of participation so make sure you see your name is listed and that your status is correct - and if not, notify me. 
  • Post your pictures. Remember, we need at least two – one “before” and one “after” but feel free to post as many WIP pictures as you like!
  • Weekly updates. This is where I’ll be posting every week an update of the event in general so the frater can keep track of what is going on in the wider picture.
  • You are also welcome to use this thread to encourage each other, devise strategies, discuss the developments of the ETL and of course ask questions. For the latter you can also PM me.

ALL WHO MAKE A VOW AND ARE LISTED BELOW HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO WEAR THE OATH OF MOMENT:

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2016_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

So with no further ado, let’s begin! 

I will take up the challenge of the ETL V for the honor of the Emperor' Most Holy Inquisition!

I, Myxx, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

-Ordo Malleus Inquisitor with TDA, Psycannon, Psyker ML1, Force Sword, Grimoire of True Names (115 pts)

-Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor with PA, Nullrod, Bolter-Stake Xbow, Liber Heresius (88 pts)

-Ordo Xenos Inquisitor with PA, Conversion Beamer, Tome of Vethric, Psyker ML1, Force Sword (128 pts)

from Codex: Inquisition of total value 331 pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to The Emperor and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end...

Great to see you Myxx back in the thick of it! When you work out the points, edit everything in the post above and give me a heads-up so I can update! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hiya folks, this is your not so resident crazy Teetengee looking for a small spot of assistance. I am going to try to track the models painted/vowed for this years ETL (rather than the points) again, as I did last year. However, these days there are far too many new things out for me to really keep track of. Hence the assistance I mentioned.

If someone could pm me a list of all the different units that your forum can legally vow grouped into the following categories, I would be eternally grateful. Please include the minimum size (since many people vow msu without giving model counts) and any relevant details on units that mix these types. Thank you so much!

Power Armour (including artificer variants) Infantry
Terminator Infantry
Human Infantry
Other Infantry

Jump Infantry
Beast/Cavalry
Bike

Monstrous Creature
Gargantuan Creature

Tank
Superheavy Tank
Walker
Superheavy Walker
Other Superheavy
Other Vehicle

Artillery
Fortifications

PS: Prepare to get crushed enemies of the True Gods!

I, Hyperion, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Kill Team Cassius from Deathwatch: Overkill of total value 535 points on or before August 15th, 2016.

Success will bring eternal glory to The Emperor and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end...

gallery_4484_12079_880760.jpg

gallery_4484_12079_714140.jpg

Be fair, the Inquisition is a small codex with limited scope. Many of us who could vow here are making a bigger impact on IFOR's war effort in other parts of the B&C...

On the positive side that 100% is Hyperion's for the taking laugh.pngmsn-wink.gif

Be fair, the Inquisition is a small codex with limited scope. Many of us who could vow here are making a bigger impact on IFOR's war effort in other parts of the B&C...

On the positive side that 100% is Hyperion's for the taking laugh.pngmsn-wink.gif

Myxx is also in there... ;)

Oh damn! I spend 2 weeks in Mexico City on a mission trip and come home to that?! That looks sharper than 5 year old cheddar... I may not have an idea that looks that good, but I'll get my WIPs up as soon as I actually start...

@ Hyperion: I just can't get enough of those guys! Once you paint the details and the highlighting they'll pop even more! The helmets are amazing! 

@ Myxx: Welcome back! :woot: Let's get this show on the road! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2016_Poster_00_Announcement.jpg

ONE WEEK REMAINS TO JOIN IN!

ON JUNE 15TH THE DOORS OF ETL V WILL CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

Archived