+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Tiny one to get me going.

I Adra'Melek rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 8 cultists from Khorne Daemonkin of total value 58 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Bloodgorged and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-KMCRpzWklHk/Vzg_i7QKw9I/AAAAAAAAA9c/FxgJqb37JL8LlDY5VObTxfGdyW7zWEgXgCHM/s2048-no/IMG_2040.JPG

I Teutonicavenger , rise to the challenge of ETL and vow to complete

Herald of Nurgle 190pts

lv 2 Psyker, Grotti the Nugling, Lesser and Greater Reward, Icon of fecundity

3 Nurgling Swarms

10 plaguebearers 145pts

Plaguebanner, instrument, plagueridden with greater reward

3 plague Drones 231pts

death heads, plague banner, instrument, rot proboscis, plague bringer with greater reward

Chaos Contemptor 310pts

Dedicated to Nurgle, Chainfst wit inbuilt heavy flamer, Butcher cannon,extra armour, Veteran of the scouring

gallery_59703_9915_34803.jpg

My first vow is a total of 921pts, I hope to make Grandfather Nurgle proud with the vile work I shall enact in his name, any motivation is greatly welcome as I am way better at converting than paintinglaugh.png

I, Aasfresser, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

• One Thousand Sons Sorcerer (215 points)
    - Mark of Tzeentch, Power Armour, Melta Bombs, Sigil of Corruption, Spell Familiar, Disc of Tzeentch, Veterans of the Long War, Mastery Level 3
    - Ranged Weapon (Combi-melta)
    - Force Weapon
  • One Thousand Sons Sorcerer (175 points)
    - Mark of Tzeentch, Power Armour, Bolt Pistol, Melta Bombs, Sigil of Corruption, Spell Familiar, Veterans of the Long War, Mastery Level 3
    - Force Weapon 
  • Cypher (190 points)
  • 6 Black Legion Bringers of Decay Plague Marines (180 points)
    - 2x Flamer, Veterans of the Long War
    - Plague Champion (Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Melta Bombs, Melee Weapon (Power Weapon (Power Axe)))
  • 3 Black Legion Sons of the Cyclops Obliterators (243 points)
    - Mark of Tzeentch, Veterans of the Long War

of a total value of 1003 points from the Codex: Chaos Space Marines and the Black Legion Supplement on or before August 15st, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Changer of Ways and the forces of the Thousand Sons and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here are the pictures:

Cypher & TS Sorc

ETL V Vow 1 Cypher and Biomancy Sorcerer

TS Sorc on Disc

Thousand Sons Sorcerer on Disc of Tzeentch for ETL V

Black Legion PMs

Black Legion Bringers opf Decay Plague Marines for  ETL V

Black Legion Oblits

Black Legion Sons of the Cyclops Obliterators for ETL V

And the whole lot

Asfresser ETL V Vow 1

So Chaos starts its engines!

I wanna vow now, but I'm in a restaurant for a mates birthday. Tomorrow...

Also, can we get this stickied?

Dragonlover

Birthday dinner? What other excuses you depraved denizens of the Eye will think of! :lol:

A huge vow there Mister b'Raass with 22 pts that won't be counted.msn-wink.gif

C'est la vie! :P

I, Warsmith Gorrched rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following

Warhound of Chaos blessed by Nurgle bringing it to 830 pts

Sentinels (3) - 2 with auto cannons, 1 with multiple rocket pod, heavy armour, brings them up to 160

Hellhound (3) - 345

Vanquisher - Lascannon hull mount, heavy bolter sponsons, pintle storm bolter, co-ax storm bolter, mine plough - 175

Demolisher - Lascannon hull mount, plasma cannon sponsons, mine plough - 215

Punisher - Lascannon hull mount, multi-melta sponsons, mine plough - 185

Executioner - Lascannon hull mount, plasma cannon sponson, mine plough - 200

Leman Russ (3) - Lascannon hull mount, heavy bolter sponson, 1 mine plough - 525

Baslisks (3) - 345

from Renegades and Heretics within the holy tome of Imperial Armour 13 War Machines of the Lost and the Damned for a total value of 2,980 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Iron, servants of the dark gods of chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/tonymaietta/Mobile%20Uploads/1463264018847163142419.jpg

This Warhound needs to be discussed. Drop me a PM. :)

I Insane Psychopath rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

• 16 Daemonkin Khorne Berzerker, Icon**
  • 20 Black Legion Chaos Space Marines, two Flamer, Champion with Lighting Claw, Veteran of the Long War**
  • 6 Black Legion chosen, 4 Melta, Champion with Lighting Claw, Veteran of the Long War** + Rhino transport
  • 6 Black Legion chosen, 4x Plasma, Champion with Lighting Claw, Veteran of the Long war** + Rhino transport
  • 10 Black Legion Warp Talons, Veteran of the Long War**
  • Abaddon**
  • Be'lakor**
  • Iron Warrior Contemptor Dreadnought w/Twin Linked Autocannon 200pts
  • Iron Warrior Contemptor Dreadnought w/Twin Linked Autocannon 200pts

From Codex Chaos Space Marines/Armour 13: Lost & the Damned, Black Legion supplament & Daemonkin of total value **I will add the point cost later today** on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the 5th Grand Company of the IV Legion & unknow warband of Children of Torment of the Black Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Just a few photos.

The Khorne Berzerker

Icon Bearer for the unit

The big unit of Chaos Marines & two units of Chosen for the Black Legion force I'll be painting for my friend to use in local tournaments

I'm just waiting to see if a friend mange to pick me up a few of the Iron Circle models from Warhammer Fest today or got them order. They where sold out yesterday before they got to the Forge World (11am) sad.png

I'm just about to get the unit of Black Legion Warp Talons built today. There still a lot more, just going with the above as my first lot of vows & taken it from there.

**I'll get the point cost sorted for these units later today & the name of the Icon Daemonkin can get for there units.

When you work out the points give me a heads-up mate, so I can update the first page. ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Midnight Runner; Despot of the Black Legion, Fell Reaver of Makan and Lord of the Black Harbingers, rise to the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX and vow in the name of the Warmaster to complete 7 off Chosen from Codex Black Legion Supplement baring the Mark of Khorne, Veterans of the Long War, with a Power Sword, Powerfist, Plasmagun and Icon of Wrath for a total 229pts on or before 15th August 2016. Success will bring forth eternal glory to the Legion and the forums of Chaos; failure however will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year's end.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh190/MidnightRunner81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_47.jpeg

As you can see there are 7 Chosen in the picture. I have one of the dudes started; he has had his trim painted Balthasar Gold and washed with Agrax Earthshade during my attempt at the Call of Chaos two years ago!! He is barely started but I know that he may be too far along for the event - Semper, what to do say?

If allowed I will change my vow accordingly :tu:

I am going on holiday today so won't be able to start until I get back however :)

EDIT - vow amended to 7 Chosen, thanks Captain Semper B)

I, Vesper of the Black Legion, rise again to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete:

From the Black Legion supplement :

Metabrutus - 100pts

10 Chaos Cultists with 1 flamer - 55pts

10 Chaos Cultists with Autoguns and a Stubber along with a shotgun on the champion - 65pts

1 Chaos Sorcerer - Mark of Tzeentch, Murder Sword, Scrolls of Magnus, Spell Familiar, Veteran of the Long War - 175pts

10 Khorne Berzerkers with Chainaxe along with a Plasma Pistol and a Power Axe on the champion, Veteran of the Long War - 264pts

5 Noise Marines with 1 Blastmaster. Power sword and Doom Siren on the champion and 4 close combat weapons, Veteran of the Long War - 164pts

From the Crimson Slaughter supplement (that I will paint as Flawless Host) :

5 Noise Marines with 1 Blastmaster. Power sword and Doom Siren on the champion and 4 close combat weapons, Icon of Excess - 189pts

1 Crimson Slaughter Chaos Lord with Blade of the Relentless, Daemonheart, Slaughterer's Horns, Plasma Pistol, Mark of Slaanesh - 155pts

Along with :

Be'Lakor 350pts

For a total of 1515 points !

And here are the pics about all this stuff :

Metabrutus

http://i.imgur.com/V1MHzCa.jpg

Cultists

http://i.imgur.com/GXsJ0Lr.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/mQU3qTH.jpg

Fleshly undercoated Sorcerer

http://i.imgur.com/qmrC6oM.jpg

Night Lords Berzerkers eager to join the Black Legion

http://i.imgur.com/bVAHMor.jpg

Black Legion Noise Marines

http://i.imgur.com/KrQULBz.jpg

Now onto the Flawless Host. The Lord goes first

http://i.imgur.com/6uWzG4S.jpg

The Noise Marines

http://i.imgur.com/Bi3Gxs1.jpg

And Be'Lakor who'll be painted in their colours

http://i.imgur.com/1A7hgDB.jpg

"Father Black." A deep voice rumbled, the Word Bearer in red and silver armor stepping forth, his left arm ending in a mighty sword, red wings folded behind his back. He had removed his helmet revealing pale skin underneath with dark runes seemingly burnt onto the skin... and yet, they seemed to swim along it, shifting on occasion.

Another of the beings, dressed in nought but white robes and pausing in inscribing a piece of onto what seemed to be a trailing piece of parchment. Deeply tanned in skin and the right arm in particular is covered by the robes despite his work.  "Please Mattias, we have known each other for far too long. You may dispense with the formalities." He spoke, his voice calm, strong and yet almost on the point of booming out into celebration. He slowly gestured into the darkness of the room, a series of figures rushing through the darkness as Father Black slowly stood up from what he had been working on, the trailing piece of parchment taken from the desk he had been working at. "It has been many a day since you have last consulted with me in the privacy of my own domain Mattias, but even if I lack my wings you know I remain your brother in flames."

Mattias slowly nodded. "I thought I would let you know that they are stable Emanual. They are with The Undying One at this very moment." He explained. The figures stepped from the shadows once more, an assortment of robed figures, humans, rat faced mutants, servitors and more besides, each carefully placing the hallowed red and silver armor upon Emanual Black. He removed his robes as they do so, revealing his right arm seemed to be already clad in armor... armor that seemed to meld with the flesh. "The Dark Gods blessing?"

"It appears they believe that it is only the one arm that should show it. I don't pretend to understand Their reasoning, but it appears they seek for me to continue to preach." Black noted, even as he stood tall, fully clad in his armor once more. Three figures slowly walked out of the darkness carrying a large mace mounted on an odd shaft, one a mutant with crab claws, the other two a male and female with sickly blue skin.... before the male stumbled and fell, the other two clearly struggling to keep the Accursed Crozarius held up due to it's sheer weight and the fact it was almost as tall as a man itself. Black sighed as he reached out with his left hand and took the symbol of his authority from them, even as his newest impurity seals were fastened to the back of his armor slowly, the same rat mutant from before slowly chanting as he does so. The woman and the crab clawed mutant step to the side as Black approached them. The man knelt before him, terror on his face.

"M-my lord, forgive me I-"

"I have already forgiven you child." Black interrupted. As the man began to smile Black moved.... and with the whir of a chainsword's blade, the man's head flew through the air and onto the floor. Black sighed as those around him with cloths started to wipe the blood from his right arm, which had moped into a chainsword at the last moment. "But for almost allowing such a blasphemy, you will need to seek forgiveness with the Dark Gods. Your body is already offered to Nurgle. Your blood and skull is Khorne's harvest. Your last moment of pleasure turned pain is Slaanesh's to see, and to Tzeentch I give your last dying breath." 

With a group muttered agreement the chainsword retreated into Black's arm once more, him and Mattias walking out of the room. The blood pooled from where is poured from the man's neck... and formed into the shape of the eight pointed star.

I Leonite, representative of the Dark Apostle of the Word Bearer Warband of the Hallowed Word, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 

For Tzeentch: -The Undying One, Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch with Force Sword, ML3 with Aura of Dark Glory, Gift of Mutation and a Spell Familiar (of sorts. Secondary set of arms casting spells), 175pts (CSM)

-Gal Vorbrak Talon (Flying Posssessed with claws, aka Warp Talons). 4 Talons, 1 Champion with 2 Gifts of Mutation, Mark of Tzeentch (for appearance reasons and the fact that I wanted Tzeentch to match the others) 210pts (CSM)

Tzeentch total: 385pts

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/Leonite_of_Chaos/20160515_1945321_zpsdsgs0inw.jpg

For Slaanesh: -Sin Flayer, Exalted Seeker Chariot mount for Herald of Slaanesh, 80pts (CD)

-Sin Hunters, Seekers of Slaanesh, full command, Heartseeker has a Great Etherblade, 105pt (CD)

Slaanesh Total: 185pts

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/Leonite_of_Chaos/20160515_1947151_zpstxzqbfbp.jpg

For Nurgle: -Plague Spitter, Herald of Nurgle with Great Etheraxe and Lesser Reward,  ML2 and Greater Locus of Fecundity, 150pts (CD)

-The Plague Damned, Plaguebearer squad with Plagueridden with Great Ehteraxe, 115pts (CD)

Nurgle total: 265pts

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/Leonite_of_Chaos/20160515_1950001_zpsodvz84ms.jpg

For Khorne: -Coteus, Traitor of the Ultramarines and Chaos Lord of Khorne, with Juggernaut of Khorne, Blood-Forged Armor, Sigil of Corruption and Axe of Khorne, 225 pts (KDK)

-The Blood Guard: Chaos Bikers of Khorne, 1 Champion with Combi Melta and Power Fist, 2 with Meltaguns, 1 with Icon of Wrath, 2 Normal, 227pts (KDK)

Khorne total: 452pts

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/Leonite_of_Chaos/Mobile%20Uploads/20160810_152540_zps2zdonoee.jpg

For the Greater Glory of Chaos: -Father Emanual Black, Dark Apostle of the Hallowed Word with Mark of Tzeentch, Melta Bombs, Combat Familiar(Warp Flames), Crozarius of the Dark Covenant, Gift of Mutation and Daemonheart, 210pts (CSM + CS)

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/Leonite_of_Chaos/20160515_1951571_zps1qbzizik.jpg

Chaos Total: 1497pts.

EDIT ON THE FINAL DAY: FINALLY UPLOADED THE BEFORE KHORNE PIC!

I Kierdale rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete two units each of five fiends of Slaaneshi from Codex: Daemons of total value 350 points (for all ten models) on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Psychopomps and our lord the dark prince of pleasure himself Slaanesh and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Before image:

med_gallery_63428_9407_261645.jpg

As you can see there are 7 Chosen in the picture. I have one of the dudes started; he has had his trim painted Balthasar Gold and washed with Agrax Earthshade during my attempt at the Call of Chaos two years ago!! He is barely started but I know that he may be too far along for the event - Semper, what to do say?

I say OK! :tu:

I tremblant of the Word Bearers rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

from Codex: Chaos Space Marine

1 Daemon Prince, power armour, daemon of Slaanesh, wings, The Murder Sword (250 pts)

6 Chosen, champion with power maul, 1 power fist, 1 twin lightning claws (178 pts)

5 Havos, autocannos (1 free) (115 pts)

Total value 543 points!

on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Legion and the Gods of Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

26374003523_99ca83554d_z_d.jpg

26945762376_184bb8aa6c_z_d.jpg

26885377222_497c517493_z_d.jpg

Okay, I've figured out my Night Lords color scheme.

I'm glad you went with Midnight Blue and lightning! msn-wink.gif

Finished my Daemon Prince.

First Blood!!!

Nice...! thumbsup.gif

I'll have you know, sir, that for the longest time I wrestled with adding red to the scheme, as I wanted a more dark and serious looking force, but it won out in the end. I was really surprised at how fast the Daemon Prince painted up, though. I'd imagine if he wasn't wearing armor it would have gone even faster.

Looking good, everyone! Keep up the great work!

Hm... no Abaddon (or count-as) pledges so far. We need more of his 265-point-awesomeness tongue.png

IP vowed him?

Indeed he did. I totally missed this. Still not enough. If I have a second vow I'll include an Abaddon.

Hm... no Abaddon (or count-as) pledges so far. We need more of his 265-point-awesomeness tongue.png

IP vowed him?

Indeed he did. I totally missed this. Still not enough. If I have a second vow I'll include an Abaddon.

As will I (probably) along with Cypher and whatever other characters I happen to have.

I MaliGn accept the Challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux for Lorgar and the glory of the Primordial Truth of His Word, I pledge to complete the following from Codex: Chaos Space Marines on or before August 15th 2016

8 Chosen of the Word Bearers (including 1 Melta gun, 1 flamer an Icon of vengeance, a power axe for the aspiring champion) 174 pts (a few parts not pictured)

1 Helbrute with multimelta, power fist and heavy flamer 115 pts (nb flamer to be added)

20 cultists of the Word with pistols and close combat weapons 90 pts

20 cultists of the Word (19 autoguns, 1 shotgun) 121 points (still waiting for delivery of four models)

For a total of 500 pts

IMG 20160515 150308

IMG 20160515 145819

IMG 20160515 145945

IMG 20160515 145855

Success will honour the Urizen and the Dark Gods, failure will condemn me to wear the badge of the oathbreaker until year's end. 

The call of the dark gods was too strong brothers, I've switched over to chaos for this ETL (sorry heresy bros, need to get these daemons painted!)

I Paz, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 unit of slaanesh seekers, and 1 unit of slaanesh fiends, from codex: daemons of chaos, of total value: 200pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Gods of Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

glory to Kay-osss!

(Fiends x3) 105 pts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/shadow/40kstuff/127ED3BC-9F07-403C-B004-DA4A156D986A_zpssmzabptg.jpg

(Seekers x5, instrument, icon, heartseeker w/ aetherblade) 95 pts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/shadow/40kstuff/8CE62145-5427-4F00-9914-9DF11B0830BC_zpsxnp995jm.jpg

I Razblood rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1x Abbadon (Archaon conversion), 1x Huron Blackheart, 4x Terminators (2x Power Fists, Mark of Nurgle), 5x Havocs (4x Plasma Guns, Mark of Khorne) & 1x Chaos Lord (Axe of Blind Fury, Mark of Khorne, Sigil of Corruption, Combi-Melta) from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 886 on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos in general and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Abbadon

med_gallery_39897_5762_560763.jpg

Terminators

med_gallery_39897_5762_892271.jpg

Havocs

med_gallery_39897_5762_684316.jpg

Chaos Lord

med_gallery_39897_5762_1263882.jpg

Huron!!!!!

med_gallery_39897_5762_1009386.jpg

Primer is still wet, but he's here thumbsup.gif Had to replace the exhaust vents on his backpack as half of one was missing and a third of the other was deformed, but he's all sorted now.

I, Dragonlover, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 Chaos Lord on Bike with Power Fist and Axe of Khorne

1 Squad of 5 Possessed

1 Unit of 10 Chaos Space Marines with 1x Melta, 1x Plasma, Power Fist+Lightning Claw on Champ

1 Unit of 10 Chaos Space Marines with 1x Melta, 1x Plasma, Power Fist+Lightning Claw on Champ

1 Unit of 7 Chaos Bikers with 2 Meltas, Power Fist+Lightning Claw on Champ

1 Unit of 7 Chaos Bikers with 2 Meltas, Lightning Claw on Champ

1 Maulerfiend

1 Kytan Daemon Engine of Khorne

from Codex: Khorne Daemonkin of total value 1838 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to The Harvest and the Blood God and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Dragonlover63/Mobile%20Uploads/14633339424161205710228.jpg

Right then, lets kick some loyalist arse shall we?

Dragonlover

Finally Dragonlover steps up to the table.

BTW Heretics it feels like last year, AoD have vowed over 42K pts and you've vowed about 19K.

It's not the vows that count, though, it's the completion rate that matters, and I think we're going to do well in that regard.

At church right now, so obviously not working on my vow, but I plan to do the armor on my Night Lords tonight. Tomorrow and Tuesday will be trim and accent colors, and the rest of the week will be mostly touch-up work. And then my next vow will be around another thousand points, probably, before I leave for Mexico at the end of June. And then I'll figure out another vow to do in the last month. Should be an exciting time!

I say OK! :tu:

Thanks Cap :tu:

Finally Dragonlover steps up to the table.

BTW Heretics it feels like last year, AoD have vowed over 42K pts and you've vowed about 19K.

Aye, that may be the case, but we definitely have completion rate on our side. Plus, I still haven't made my vows yet! I've got 1500 points of Night Lords on my hobby shelf at home, plus a bunch of Slaaneshi stuff coming in the mail, which is just the beginning of a second army :P Unfortunately, I'm going to be away from home for the next two weeks, so I'll be starting my vows quite late.

This was too obvious.

My first vow is a small one 415 points

Renegade knight with rapid fire battle cannon and Icarus missilies

Dont forget you need to add some pictures of the vow pre-paint! Anything up to primer is okay, but you've gotta prove your vow hasn't been worked on before the start of ETL ;)

Archived