+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

As you can see there are 7 Chosen in the picture. I have one of the dudes started; he has had his trim painted Balthasar Gold and washed with Agrax Earthshade during my attempt at the Call of Chaos two years ago!! He is barely started but I know that he may be too far along for the event - Semper, what to do say?

I say OK! :tu:
Thanks Cap, I need his 22pts to make my 1st vow respectable :D :tu:

EDIT once I have done these, I will bite with an Abaddon vow or maybe 3 Nurgle Oblits

When you work out the points give me a heads-up mate, so I can update the first page. msn-wink.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I've just to add Be'lakor points now which I'll get edit/posted tomorrow when I get my Curse of the Wulfen book. But right now with everything else it 2070ptd (+Be'lakor).

Right now I've got the 15 plastic Khorne Berzerker built. Just need to sort a few thing tomorrow & hopeful start painting them this week. I've just been told my friend mange to pick up the Iron Circle models for me from Warhammer Fest today. So all going to plan hopeful get them on Wed.

Warp Talons as well been built.

I'll try get the photos uploaded tomorrow just for the before part.

Edit - If anyone vow a Dreadclaw pod I'm instreasted to see any conversion. Thinking about making a Dreadclaw recently, not sure why but feel like I want to add one to my Iron Warriors force. Not sure what unit though, there Chosen or Possessed (theme as IW in start stage of the Obliterator virus).

Augustus b'Raass - Will you be painting the Kytan in Legion colours? If so which Legion will he be join as I've seen you've put forward a few this year.

This was too obvious.

My first vow is a small one 415 points

Renegade knight with rapid fire battle cannon and Icarus missilies smile.png

When you do take the pics, please edit them to your original post so everything will be nice and tidy! Good luck! :)

When you work out the points give me a heads-up mate, so I can update the first page. msn-wink.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I've just to add Be'lakor points now which I'll get edit/posted tomorrow when I get my Curse of the Wulfen book. But right now with everything else it 2070ptd (+Be'lakor).

Right now I've got the 15 plastic Khorne Berzerker built. Just need to sort a few thing tomorrow & hopeful start painting them this week. I've just been told my friend mange to pick up the Iron Circle models for me from Warhammer Fest today. So all going to plan hopeful get them on Wed.

Warp Talons as well been built.

I'll try get the photos uploaded tomorrow just for the before part.

Edit - If anyone vow a Dreadclaw pod I'm instreasted to see any conversion. Thinking about making a Dreadclaw recently, not sure why but feel like I want to add one to my Iron Warriors force. Not sure what unit though, there Chosen or Possessed (theme as IW in start stage of the Obliterator virus).

Augustus b'Raass - Will you be painting the Kytan in Legion colours? If so which Legion will he be join as I've seen you've put forward a few this year.

OK, Be'lakor is 350. I have updated the first page. Let me know if there is a problem. :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So far Ive dond the base coats and started the trim (omg so much bloody trim!!!! :'( ) on 5 Possessed, 6 Terminators, 5 Havocs, 2 Dark Apostles, Contemptor, Helbrute and a Rhino. Slowly getting there :lol:

+++Legion Ascendant+++ 

The equerry prised the doors apart with tentative care, unwilling to draw his master’s ire. He knew that any such provocation could result in his service being short-lived; stepping around what remained of the prior incumbent of his role offered a timely reminder as to what his career trajectory may hold should he displease. He approached the throne, and in halting cadence asked:

“My Lord, will we answer the summons? The other Chaos Lords require an answer. Do we march with our brothers?”

“I am weary,” he sighed. “But, I will stand. There are oaths I will not break. Prepare the men: instruct the company commanders to bring every weapon we possess. Raid the armouries; fire the forges. Renew the pacts. They may mobilise in force against us, but we will draw upon our legacy as we write our own future. We will demonstrate that we have not been idle: tell our fellow warlords, we will stand with them. We march, for we are relentless: we are Legion.”

Vow 1:

I, Chaeron, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following, drawn from Codex Chaos Space Marines and Imperial Armour 13, in no particular order:

Chaos Spartan Assault Tank with Armoured Ceramite - 305pts

Fire Raptor with Reaper Autocannon batteries - 210pts

Three Rapier Weapons Batteries with Ectoplasma cannons - 165pts

Renegade Artillery Battery – consisting of two Medusas and one Basilisk – with Extra Armour, Militia Training and Breacher Shells (Medusas only) – 395pts

5 Plague Marines with Veterans of the Long War, Sergeant with Power Fist – 150pts

5 Plague Marines with Veterans of the Long War, Sergeant with Power Fist – 150pts

5 Plague Marines with Veterans of the Long War, two Flamers – 135pts

5 Plague Marines with Veterans of the Long War, two Flamers – 135pts

5 Plague Marines with Veterans of the Long War, Sergeant with Melta Bombs and Power Weapon– 145pts

5 Plague Marines with Veterans of the Long War, Sergeant with Melta Bombs and Power Weapon– 145pts

6 Plague Marines with Veterans of the Long War, Sergeant with Melta Bombs and Power Weapon– 169pts

6 Plague Marines with Veterans of the Long War, Sergeant with Melta Bombs and Power Weapon– 169pts

5 Plague Marines with Veterans of the Long War, Champion with Power Weapon – 140pts

Two Mutilators with MoN and VoTLW – 130pts

Chaos Lord with MoN – Terminator Armour, VoTLW, twin LCs – 147pts

Huron Blackheart – 160pts

...of total value 3000pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Nurgle and the Chaos forum: failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

My entire photo prior to painting:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/ETL16Vow1_zpsfbrgqmya.jpg

As ever, incredibly grateful if anyone wants to double check that, hope I've not made any mistakes in counting or preparation - happy to resolve ASAP if there has been any oversight on my part. 

Look forward to this as ever, best of luck to everyone competing. 

So the birthday was very kind to me for chaos minis.

dvxcvxv

Probably won't be adding all of these to the ETL as I've already got a large enough set of models to paint up but hopefully add some of them, currently working on the burning chariot Silver Tower has really got my Tzeentchen (?) juices flowing.

vcvcxv

So this is what I currently have built (minus the big guy at the back still not sure abut him), but aiming to add 3,000 for the glory of chaos.

I, 1000 Sons vow to complete,

Typhon super heavy tank with heavy bolters - 370

Chaos Fire Raptor with reaper autocannons - 210

Typhus -230

4 Sorcerer bikers (black legion formation) -365

5 Tzeentch terminators -182

1 Tzeentch terminator sorcerer -75

1 helbrute -100

For a total of 1532 points for the glory of Ahriman and to a lesser degree Typhus sick.gif

http://i.imgur.com/pqxoqRVl.jpg

* the fire raptor is in some silly loyalist colours will be primed and properly painted

I, jifel, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Huron Blackheart

5 Havocs (4x Autocannons and a combi melta)

17 Cultists (16 autoguns, 1 shotgun)

A void shield generator (2 extra shields) 

For a total of 481 points! Success will bring glory to the Iron Warriors, and also to their Corsair allies, while failure will result in punishment of the painting slaves... but failure is not an option! 

Pics to come soon. 

Edit - If anyone vow a Dreadclaw pod I'm instreasted to see any conversion.  Thinking about making a Dreadclaw recently, not sure why but feel like I want to add one to my Iron Warriors force.  Not sure what unit though, there Chosen or Possessed (theme as IW in start stage of the Obliterator virus).

http://ahostofwordbearers.blogspot.com/2015/02/ia13-continues-to-inspire.html

Here's my conversion of a Dreadclaw from a normal drop, with a small tut on cutting the fins, hope that helps.

And I'll be pledging at the end of the week, I'll edit this post for the pledge, I just need to finish up some things to get the time in.

Is a scratch built Disc of Tzeentch a counting upgrade? I was under the impression that no scratch builds applied to entire models. If not, no big deal, I'll pick up the points on other models.

In these dark days tragedy knocks on every door and calls out to the young and old, the rich and poor alike. Prophesies of doom are as common as flies over a decaying corpse. Most should be ignored as the ravings of madmen, but some hold a kernel of truth that must be heeded at all cost.

One such prophecy, read in the entrails of slaves of the False Emperor, tells of yet another victory for the Arch Enemy of Mankind. Of where and when this victory will take place, little is known, other than a few letters that were formed from the viscera of the loyalist sacrifices. They spelled ETL V.

I, Carrack vow the following units taken from codex daemons, and the Black Legion Supplement. They will be completed before 15 Aug 2016

1 Plaguebearer squad with Plagueridden, instrument, plague banner (125)

Chaos lord with murder sword, plasma pistol, sigil, MOT, VOTL, disc. Combat familiar (205)

For a total of 330 points. Success will bring glory to the Despoiler of Worlds, failure will mark me with the badge of shame for the rest of the year. (If the disc doesn't count please adjust the points accordingly)

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww256/Carrack1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbiholbgq.jpeg

I, Atia, Lady of the Rumour Tower, rise up to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX, for the glory of the main and lesser duties, for Slaanesh, Malal and the Great Rumour-rat.

I vow to complete Zarakynel, Daemonqueen of Slaanesh for 666 points.

Forgot to post a pic of Zarakynel. Was sick the last days, so no progress so far on her:

med_gallery_79873_11473_184578.jpg

med_gallery_79873_11473_114891.jpg

I, Atia, Lady of the Rumour Tower, rise up to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX, for the glory of the main and lesser duties, for Slaanesh, Malal and the Great Rumour-rat.

Booooo!!!! Hisss!!!! Traitor!!!!

Lets see if Atia's greater daemon gets painted faster than the Reaver she vowed last year.

Btw, how is the Reaver?? :P

She waits for the plastic Warhounds to arrive ^^

I, Isengrin, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux V and vow to complete:

Two Renegade Chimeras with Autocannons and Milita Training (140)

Five Raptors with two Meltaguns, Veterans of the Long War and Icon of Vengeance, Champion with Power Sword and Melta Bombs (145)

Cerastus Acheron Knight (415) - I have painted the Pilot a while back, so if that's in violation of the ETL rules (or the Acheron itself) just bring the word Semper. I'll finish it out of competition then.

All in all 700 points dedicated to the glory of the Dark Go......oh right, Night Lords...nevermind. msn-wink.gif

Pics will come soon.

Edit: And the pics.

Acheron-wip1

Chimeras

Raptors

SI2wip

Yes! Moar! Even a newbee to the forum - welcome Filkarion! That's a big and hefty vow you made there. Do you require assistance and motivational banter, to keep you motivated? 

Yes, thank you! Any help would be very appreciated! I made a big vow just to get into an "all or nothing" mindset to finally paint my huge backlog of gray chaos models

I'm not a speed painter but I do pretty well when I have a clear target and the right kind of preassure!

Also, sorry for the copy and paste of all options points from the builder... I guess being the first time I'm bound to make mistakes (and I actually read the rules...but I was so excited when posted the vow I probably forgot half of them^^;;;)

So thanks for the correction Insane Psychopath!

*Throws himself at her feet and grovels*

Our Mistress has arrived!!! Stand up straight...ish you bastards!!'

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived