+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

yeah buddy.

Put me in the camp of folks who love painting armour trim. It's so great, you don't have to line edge anything. It gives everything shape and definition for you!

Trim is win. I'm working on the next three plague marines as we speak, maybe if i get a jump on things i'll finally get around to highlighting. 

I'm already thinking about my next vow, back to the Black Legion. I want to convert the plastic demon prince, just real quick to change the profile, and 10 possessed marines. I've just finished reading The First Herectic, so you know....

"WE WERE NEVER HUMAN!!!"

I fracking hate the wings of the Bloodthirster model. Wow. It's been a while since a mini robbed the wind out of my hobby sails so badly.

I distracted myself by buying seven sets of Lord of Skulls tracks to use on my KDK Spartan. :d

That's a shame to hear Augustus I was looking forward to your rendition of him. If I had some loose change i'd like to try converting him against an imperial knight, like a giant gun arm or something, and some exhausts. I've always felt demon princes in 40k should have some high tech. Maybe I've been up to late though...

I fracking hate the wings of the Bloodthirster model. Wow. It's been a while since a mini robbed the wind out of my hobby sails so badly.

I distracted myself by buying seven sets of Lord of Skulls tracks to use on my KDK Spartan. :d

Sad times with the BT, I really can't wait to do mine :) I like the sound of that Spartan though :tu:

@ Jim; I don't mind painting trim UNLESS I have loads to do. But that is b/c of the tidying up afterwards as I am very messy when I do it. Balthazar Gold is a real help though as you can get decent coverage with it as a base :) There is a lot of trim on them Chosen :D

Ten fiends of Slaanesh done.

First vow done.

The first five

med_gallery_63428_9407_118897.jpg

And the second five

med_gallery_63428_9407_240007.jpg

Some individual shots

Hidden Content
The leader mounting her victim

med_gallery_63428_9407_305806.jpg

Give the man a hand!

med_gallery_63428_9407_285517.jpg

You shot my leg off! I have nine more limbs, but still...you shot my leg off!

med_gallery_63428_9407_108295.jpg

Unhappy.

med_gallery_63428_9407_269838.jpg

med_gallery_63428_9407_314952.jpg

med_gallery_63428_9407_252045.jpg

med_gallery_63428_9407_160018.jpg

med_gallery_63428_9407_22557.jpg

What to vow next, what to vow next... I'll make it tomorrow after thinking a bit. smile.png

@ Kierdale: Excellent work, buddy! Those fiends look so fricking cool. :tu:

@ IP: No worries about the exhausts, mate - I found some online. They're on their way!

@ BrotherJim & Midnight Runner: Ha! When there's no wind, I can still row ;) I didn't say I quit painting the BT. I'm just not enjoying it very much. But it will be finished this week, no worries.

Ten fiends of Slaanesh done.

First vow done.

The first five

med_gallery_63428_9407_118897.jpg

And the second five

med_gallery_63428_9407_240007.jpg

Some individual shots

Hidden Content
The leader mounting her victim

med_gallery_63428_9407_305806.jpg

Give the man a hand!

med_gallery_63428_9407_285517.jpg

You shot my leg off! I have nine more limbs, but still...you shot my leg off!

med_gallery_63428_9407_108295.jpg

Unhappy.

med_gallery_63428_9407_269838.jpg

med_gallery_63428_9407_314952.jpg

med_gallery_63428_9407_252045.jpg

med_gallery_63428_9407_160018.jpg

med_gallery_63428_9407_22557.jpg

What to vow next, what to vow next... I'll make it tomorrow after thinking a bit. smile.png

Make sure you make it before the update cutoff!

Just need to finish the flesh on my possessed and drybrush the bases and im done. Waiting around for a week before I could replace paints dont half suck your motivation.

And first vow done! Next vow incoming when I decide what to do

Hidden Content

http://i.imgur.com/GrRjSVx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RVJRgFn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QpFUpZ5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uXRj7KV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/T6HYhoH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MeidAxM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Je69FAD.jpg

I gaurdian31 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Chaos Lord on Juggernaut @ 190 pts. (MoK, Axe of Blind Fury, Plasma Pistol, VotLW, Jugger and Sigil)

Khorne Lord

Chaos Lord with Jump pack @ 140 pts (Lightning claws X 2, Jump pack, Sigil and VotLW)

Night Lord Jump pack Lord

Chaos Sorcerer in Terminator Armor @ 190 pts (2 more Mastery Levels, Terminator Armor, VotLW, Spell Familiar, Combi-Melta and Sigil)

Night Lord Terminator Sorcerer

from Codex Chaos Space Marines of total value 520 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Done... 

13254323_803490946449016_141405315038994

I decided to not bother with the bases as Im gonna end up rebasing everything soon, so wont waste my time or paint on something thats gonna get ripped off anyway...

Anyhow, the show must go on...

I SlavetoDarkness rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Chaos Lord 175

Mark of Nurgle, Sigil of Corruption, Blight Grenades, Murder Sword, Jump Pack, VOTLW.

Herald of Nurgle 190

Exalted Reward, Psyker (lvl2), Exalted Locus of Contagion, Palanquin.

Sorceror 240

Mark of Nurgle, Blight Grenades, +2 Mastery, Sigil of Corruption, Palanquin, Spell Familiar, Balestar of Manon.

Daemon Prince 210

Mark of Nurgle, Warpforged Armour, Exalted Reward.

Great Unclean One 270

Psyker (lvl3), Exalted Reward

The Changeling 75

x5 Terminators 290

Mark of Nurgle, x2 Chainfists, Power Fist, Reaper Autocannon, Lightning Claws (Champ), Icon of Despair, VOTLW.

x7 Plague Marines 221

Gift of Mutation, Plasma Pistol, Power Fist, x2 Flamers, Icon of Despair, VOTLW.

Plague Bearers 145

Plague Ridden, Plague Banner, Instrument, Greater Reward

x7 Plague Marines 216

Power Sword, Combi Plasma, x2 Plasma Guns, Icon of Despair, VOTLW.

Plague Bearers 145

Plague Ridden, Plague Banner, Instrument, Greater Reward

Raptors 205

Mark of Nurgle, Lightning Claws, x2 Plasma Pistols, Meltabomb, Gift of Mutation, Icon of Despair, VOTLW.

Beast of Nurgle 52

Helbrute 105

Heavy Bolters

Plague Drones 216

Plague Bringer, Banner, Instrument of Chaos, Greater Reward

Vindicator 135

Daemonic Possession

Helbrute 110 

Power Scourge

from Codex Chaos Space Marines and Codex Daemons of total value 3000 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

13319969_803490936449017_685359848816167

The repainting of my Nurgle army begins... The Herald on Palanquin is still being built, Ill update this post with a pikky when Ive finished it. 

For my second vow, I, Kierdale, vow to complete the following two models for a total of 260 points:

1 herald of Slaanesh from Codex: Chaos Daemons, with greater and lesser rewards (lash of despair and aether blade). 75 points.

1 Chaos lord from Codex: Crimson Slaughter, with the mark of Slaanesh on a bike, armed with lightning claws, a powerfist, the Slaughterer's Horns (the horn of the herald of Khorne Felgul Bloodscream, adorning the right side of his helm) and the Daemon Heart (the hide of the Daemon Prince of Slaanesh That-which-was-once-Raja-Kuldoor-of-Indoista sewn into his torso armour). 185 points.

...Otherwise known as Nal'eru the Temptress, and Lord Sophusar the Facinorous, master of the Psychopomps, the great harlequin himself, the former chapter master of the Stygian Guard.

Herald of Slaanesh

med_gallery_63428_9407_45456.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_110157.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_247109.jpg

Chaos Lord

med_gallery_63428_9407_71744.jpg

@ Kierdale: Your work is amazing man - well done! Those are some disturbing daemonettes - like they should be! :tu: Look forward for that Herald! :yes:

@ Slave: Well done! A 3k bonus to the Chaos team and a 3k refill? Wow! Good luck with the second vow - and remember: if you fail in your second vow your first one is zeroed too! :devil: Now go outside and play! whistlingW.gif ph34r.png

@ gaurdina31: Welcome to the ETL! Good luck mate! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Wooooo excellent progress in the Realm of Chaoooooooooos!

@ Kierdale: wonderful completion, congrats! Also, that's a chuncky revow dude!

@ teetengee: that's one of the freakiest heralds Ive ever seen. Revow?

@ guardian31: Wow! Welcwome to the party, where there will be much dancing when we win. ;)

@ STD: dude! You're a machine! Congrats on your finish... And on your massive revow!

Archived