+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Rhino finished, she's looking a lot better then I thought. It's comforted me in my colour scheme I must say.

med_gallery_77459_12048_64630.jpg

Still got to finish my small band of Marines before the vow is completed

If you guys weren't so busy dancing you might actually win etl

Dancing is the oil in our engines. We danced to victory in 2014. We danced to victory in 2015. And now Semper denies us out birthright. ;) Still, we'll win, because those living in the past have no concept of sticking to it in the long run. No wonder. They've been fighting for slightly over two centuries, whereas we've been waging the Long War for fifty times that time!

@Uveron - Another Champion of Chaos flying the Black flag for so long now. I always check your work but i've been in lurker mode for awhile now, i'm still coming out of my shell. Great job on your completion, you make Papa Nurgle proud. How pray tell? Did you do the bases on the force? They look so great all together, nice photos to and the colours are tops. more Black Legion soon?

BrotherJim. 

My bases.. depend very much on which sub-army Iam painting they all are close (ish), trying to appear part of the same war-zone ... The forces of Nurgle use the relm of Nurgle base as described on this image.. Realm of death is closer to what I have been doing for the force of the blood god. 

12814688_1061954210529701_49787300981618

Slowly getting there with my vow. Bored of looking at green. Think vow 3 will be a mix of Gods/Legions to keep things interesting. Still got some Daemonettes converted from Bloodletters to finish building, Noise marines, few Dreads, more Wordbearers and some Khorne bits. Ill try scrape together 3k of assorted doodads before I vow another 3k of Nurgle.

Slowly getting there with my vow. Bored of looking at green. Think vow 3 will be a mix of Gods/Legions to keep things interesting. Still got some Daemonettes converted from Bloodletters to finish building, Noise marines, few Dreads, more Wordbearers and some Khorne bits. Ill try scrape together 3k of assorted doodads before I vow another 3k of Nurgle.

You have this! 

Attention ALL Chaos Lords! 

Also on that note, if you are planning for 5 vows... you have 3 weeks per-Vow. Which Means this week is when you should be finished with Vow 1!  

We have also 1.5 weeks to get a few more names on our rosta.. who hasnt vowed yet? does anyone know pepole who are not on the B&C we can get to join and Vow? 

Im trynna steam through my workload asap because Im hoping to get enough cash for my birthday to pick up a copy of that Knight Renegade thingy, and I wanna take my time with them.

Just dug out all my guard and cultists, low points and maximum effort but every little helps. Might even vow my Space Wolves as Darkwolves :lol:

Oh you have the realm of chaos book you cheeky devil!

I too am in serious painter mode, I've just completed the first half of the first half of my first vow. Baby steps :)

I think Forte is painting non-power armoured miniatures, perhaps for comissions or personal use. I don't know where these thoughts come from though.

Serious painter mode eh ;)

As for non power armour. This is true. Also non-gaming, non-28-32mm, and not able to show on B&C sadly. Competition piece though which people will see at the end of July if they know the right places on Facebook :D

I should be able to sort something for Augustus but be patient please.

And as for painting something Chaos...Maybe. But it'll be a quick job in between larger pieces as I have a few busts to do and one is for a charity raffle.

Better make it three you lot or I may have to speak to a certain Prince about Purple Rain and punishments.

Forte shows up to help Chaos?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55186980.jpg

Pmsl...don't panic, I'm still really busy with other things and work is crazy right now with builders wanting materials (ton bag of sharp sand for basing maybe?). Though you never know.

the combat phase podcast is having a chaos theme now and i kinda got them to add a ETL recuitment note in the show notes :) and by the end of the week i should have finished my papers and start on my first vow

Vow 2: 597 pts

Sorcerer Conclave:

1: Zakarai
Sorceror, VOTLW, Terminator Armour, ML 2 (Spellbook), Burning Brand(Deathspitter), Lightning Claw, Gift of Mutation, Mark of Tzeentch, Spell Familiar, Melta Bomb, Sigil of Corruption(Brazier) (232)

Hidden Content
http://i.imgur.com/OWp2ygu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uE400tY.jpg

2: Ang Melor

Sorceror, VOTLW, ML3 (Spellbook+Artifacts), Power Fist, Mark of Nurgle, Spell Familiar, Blight Grenades(paint scheme on grenades), Sigil of Corruption(Tabard)(185)

Hidden Content

http://i.imgur.com/dhB3M7a.jpg

3: The Renewed
Sorceror, VOTLW, Spineshiver Blade, Bike, Mark of Slaanesh, Spell Familiar, Sigil of Corruption (Iconogrpahy), Gift of Mutation (180)
Hidden Content

http://i.imgur.com/kgP3HmW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eVfbQRr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vxCiXdZ.jpg

The points may see some adjustment if allowable if I can figure out if I want a book on the bike and if Semper is ok with that.

Maybe I'll throw this in using the Kranen mini.

Chaos Lord (195pts)

(Blade of the Relentless, Daemonheart, Mark of Slaanesh, Plasma Pistol, Sigil of corruption, The Slaughterer’s Horns)

So...

I Forte, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Chaos Lord from Codex Chaos (Crimson Slaughter) of total value 195pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Slaanesh and the Divine Flayers and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Forte said bust hehehe!

Ahem sorry, good to see you old chap! And a vow too! Very exciting times! (Squealing - I can't wait to see a new mini from you!)

Unfortunately it's Monday here....

Great work from everyone! Enjoy the week

Back from that campaign weekend: you'll be pleased to know the Traitors were victorious overall, and was great to get a lot of models I've blitzed through onto the table! Plenty of photos to go up in my Project Log in due course...

Three more to models to go still, but should be finishing in the next couple of days and then re-vowing as usual!

Archived