+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Just had an idea for some Nurgle spawn. Im now googling images of insects hatching. Totally forgot about the fly hatching from inside a marine I did last year, think Ill make more of them for a unit of Possessed or Warptalons.

Its good to be back.  Embrace the madness. 

I, Uprising rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 count as Aetaos'keres and 10 pink horrors(with horror champ upgrade and greater locus) from IA 13 and Chaos Daemons of total value 1,114 on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. 

Picture time. 

DSCN1185.JPG

@ Teetengee: Your second vow is in! Small tweaks in the points are generally tolerated so no problems there... Good luck!

@ Forte: Well, what can I say? It's good to have you on board! ;)

@ Uprising: Strong entry there Heretic! Good luck with it! :D

UPDATED TO THIS POINT! 

Progress so far.

I had hoped to get the Lord of Skulls finished by last weekend but, unfortunately, life got in the way.

Now I'm away on holiday, so they'll be languishing incomplete on my painting table for the next two weeks.

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r612/MyDaemonCallista/image_zpstl6spzf9.jpeg

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r612/MyDaemonCallista/image_zpsajzkdbaj.jpeg

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r612/MyDaemonCallista/image_zps2ffia390.jpeg

So I got no painting done yesterday thanks to an Imperial Assault event the boss forgot to tell me about. I thought I was gonna get a solid few hours of peace, but nope.

Still, welcome aboard Forté and Uprising! MyDaemonCallista, looking forward to seeing that Lord of Skulls. Everyone else, you're awesome, keep doing awesome things!

Dragonlover

Brief report n°2:

- Cultists are complete bar the basing;

- Havocs and Lord should be over by tomorrow night. Still the metal to work a bit, plus the optics and the bases.

Pictures will be added as soon as completed and I will pledge vow n°2 at te same time.

Ave Dominus Nox!!

Celtic_Cauldron

80% done on the Bloodthirster. Wanted to have it finished but housewarming party and subsequent hangover got in the way...

Yeeees! So awesome! Glad I reminded you on FB! Whoop whoop! Forté is in!!!

You never msg me on fb :'(

Drop me a M and I will. Aww yisss, I will. devil.gif

everyone should put the dancing chaos marine from my sig into theirs. then we represent in every post we make.

I always thought that was the Emperor!

It's the codpiece, isn't it?

Chicks love the codpiece.

med_gallery_63428_9407_224939.jpg

Or perhaps it's simply my huge organ. Would you like a tootle on it?

med_gallery_63428_9407_645277.jpg

...it plays Destroyer Jive.

I'm still working on my second vow, but have completed construction of the model for my third vow:

med_gallery_63428_9407_90481.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_215638.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_334718.jpg

A TDA version of my chaos lord Sophusar, counting as Typhus: armed with the ManreaperFalx Horrificus, Destroyer Hive Jive, a good ol' book of sorcery (ML2), a deep enjoyment of pain (FNP. Hey, he's a lord of Slaanesh) and he turns my Slaangor cultists into plague zombies entranced nutters. Oh and he has a load of severed ears on that chain.

Captain Semper, will this be ETL-acceptable for my third vow when I get around to it?

It's the codpiece, isn't it?

Chicks love the codpiece.

med_gallery_63428_9407_224939.jpg

Or perhaps it's simply my huge organ. Would you like a tootle on it?

med_gallery_63428_9407_645277.jpg

...it plays Destroyer Jive.

I'm still working on my second vow, but have completed construction of the model for my third vow:

med_gallery_63428_9407_90481.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_215638.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_334718.jpg

A TDA version of my chaos lord Sophusar, counting as Typhus: armed with the ManreaperFalx Horrificus, Destroyer Hive Jive, a good ol' book of sorcery (ML2), a deep enjoyment of pain (FNP. Hey, he's a lord of Slaanesh) and he turns my Slaangor cultists into plague zombies entranced nutters. Oh and he has a load of severed ears on that chain.

Captain Semper, will this be ETL-acceptable for my third vow when I get around to it?

I hope you don't mind me stealing ideas from this for my own Chaos TDA HQ of Slaanesh. That's just perfect.

I, B E N, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

• Chaos Lord (Pair of Lightning Claws, Jump Pack, MoK) - 120 pts
  • Sorcerer (MoS) - 75 pts
  • Dark Apostle (MoK) - 115 pts
  • 5x Raptors (Champion: Lighting Claw, 2x Flamers, MoK, IoW) -145 pts

of a total value of 455 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Before Picture:

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y441/pointer849/IMAG0798_zpsmar5t1ig.jpg

On a related note, does anyone know a good way to weigh down the base of that metal raptor? He's a little top heavy lol. My usual go-to of gluing a nickel in there won't work because the metal support strut :/

On a related note, does anyone know a good way to weigh down the base of that metal raptor? He's a little top heavy lol. My usual go-to of gluing a nickel in there won't work because the metal support strut :/

Have you got the bits of metal sprue left over ? sometimes they can help I've heard, but it might not be quite enough.

It might be possible to stick some metal bits on top of the base itself and use them as part of the basing ?

Archived