+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Yep thats the one, Im gonna get some just because its called Black Metal :lol: Gotta represent the best style of music and all that. Might even sculpt long hair on some Noise Marines and give them corpsepainted faces :p

As the dvd Im trying to watch keeps freezing I guess Ill get back to painting, might as well annoy the neighbours and blast some tunes, hmmm Carpathian Forest or Bolt Thrower... Choices choices.

http://static.webshopapp.com/shops/007221/files/009672091/vallejo-model-air-black-metal-17ml-71073.jpg

Also black metal

Got my lap top back yesterday & everything seem to be ok so far.  So though show some progress stuff.

-snip-

2nd ed era Khorne Berzerker

Just wanted to get these five painted to get a rough idea how I want the models to look.  I'm not sure what I want to do for the Chainsword right now.  Hopeful sort that out ether tomorrow or during the weekend.  Part me want to have the chainsword as yellow/black strip's, or see if a Khorne transfer could fit on them.

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee412/JFmodel/DSC00077_zpso36said9.jpg

-snip-

I would definitely do stripes, for that full retro feel.

Cheers all for the suggestions on the metallic black, but I want to try some new techniques on the guitars. Usually I just do the base-> layer -> shade -> highlight 1 -> highlight 2 deal. I want to try some new techniques. Maybe some marble effects, (dark gods willing) wet blending, maybe even NMM if I'm feeling adventurous enough. That's what ETL is all about after all :)

Cheers all for the suggestions on the metallic black, but I want to try some new techniques on the guitars. Usually I just do the base-> layer -> shade -> highlight 1 -> highlight 2 deal. I want to try some new techniques. Maybe some marble effects, (dark gods willing) wet blending, maybe even NMM if I'm feeling adventurous enough. That's what ETL is all about after all :)

Marble...go marble for sure (be like a flash back to my Kakophoni two years ago). Though you could use black as a base with steel, light grey, and white veins.

Deffo marble, my mate used to have a marble BC Rich Warlock and it looked... Well lets just say what Id do to that guitar would get me arrested in most countrys.

In other news Ive not slept yet, and all I need to do is paint the riders of my Bloatflys, my RoC Beast of Nurgle, the Sorc to go on the Palanquin and a counts as Changeling. Then I have to build/sculpt a Herald and finish building his Palanquin.

Also my Dads sortin me out GW vouchers for my birthday next week, so Ill be closer to aquiring that yummy looking Knights Renegade box for my final vow.

Oh I never got to blast some metal earlier, but I did torture my neighbours with Adam and the Ants and A Flock of Seagulls. :lol:

Right, Ive been up for over 24 hours, all I have left to do is the Changeling and the Herald. Im now going to bed, Ill see you all when I wake up in a few days. :lol:

Got my lap top back yesterday & everything seem to be ok so far. So though show some progress stuff.

*snip*

OK, it's official! IP knows how to paint Iron Warriors. In case someone had doubts. No one? Oh, well! :P

These are fantastic Iron Circle - hugely inspirational work, to the point that I want to have a go with one myself! Well done mate, well done!

Progress! Motivation! Yay!

My progress slowed a bit down this month, as I first got a cold and than had to go to the hospital. Anyways, I'm back, and fit again. I did some progress on Zarakynel today!

Hidden Content

med_gallery_79873_10492_239382.jpg

med_gallery_79873_10492_346580.jpg

Of course there is still a lot to do, but I'm looking forward to the details! Also ... Auggi made me planning my second ETL vow already tongue.png

med_gallery_79873_10492_306812.jpg

I'm a bit confused with my feelings... this looks to good for comfort. I'm bewitched, bothered and bewildered... Of course I'm referring to the Brass Scorpion bits - one of my favourite models of all time!

Why what did you think? :lol:

Good to see you back and fit for active duty Atia! Good luck! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Report N°3: All units included within vow 1 are completed. Pictures will be posted next weekend.

As for vow 2, the latter should include: 14 Renegade Disciples, 10 World Eaters Legionaries, 1 Night Lord Officer, 30 Renegade Marauders.

All Renegades will be based on miniatures originally designed for Necromunda, the Night Lord Officer will be based on the MkIV Primus Medicae mini.

Vow 2 will also be posted next weekend.

Ave Dominus Nox!

Celtic_Cauldron

I'm a bit confused with my feelings... this looks to good for comfort. I'm bewitched, bothered and bewildered... Of course I'm referring to the Brass Scorpion bits - one of my favourite models of all time!

Why what did you think? laugh.png

Good to see you back and fit for active duty Atia! Good luck! thumbsup.gif

Hehe, glad you like her (the scorpion is a lady-engine, right?)!

Now back to painting ph34r.png

Got the trim mostly done on the first three bikes. Up in Nottingham for the funeral today and tomorrow, but other than a four day stint up here in a couple of weeks I should be able to focus properly now. Might bring stuff to paint anyway.

Dragonlover

Hope you like. Now, on to greater things <- anyone getting that hint will get a cookie. msn-wink.gif

Scabeithrax the Bloated, Greater Daemon of Nurgle, Daemonking, First of His Name!

I so read that wrong. Think I need to get my head out the gutter, esp as theres ladys present.

My get up and go has got up and gone, Im looking at the last two things I need to do to finish the vow and I cant bring myself to do it. *sobs uncontrollably, blows nose on beard*

Aww omnomnomnom, cookie *_*

And he has 777 titles, don't forget that!

*goes back to paint Zarakynel*

Go figure! That's 111 more than yours! Nana nana naaanaaaaa tongue.pngmsn-wink.gif

Yeah well, atleast your's aren't banned from this forum *think of the children!*

:P

Aww omnomnomnom, cookie *_*

And he has 777 titles, don't forget that!

*goes back to paint Zarakynel*

Go figure! That's 111 more than yours! Nana nana naaanaaaaa tongue.pngmsn-wink.gif

Yeah well, atleast your's aren't banned from this forum *think of the children!*

776 of those 777 titles are potato related.

And he has 777 titles, don't forget that! *goes back to paint Zarakynel*

Go figure! That's 111 more than yours! Nana nana naaanaaaaa :P;)

776 of those 777 titles are potato related.
What, like Poopiwhoop Potato Pooper?

@Slave: if you get it and get the next 3k pledged by Saturday it makes our numbers look awesome in the round up! Hows that for incentive?

Dragonlover

Good point, plus theres nothing on tv.

Sorry my vow is taking a lot longer especially compared to others, my studies have gotten a bit hectic so trying not to fail but still do some painting. Should get it all finished in another couple of weeks as I barely have enough time for only a couple of hours dedicated to painting a week at the moment

@ teutonicavenger - Takes as long as it takes dude, studies come first.........as long as you finish up by Aug 15th it'll be all peaches thumbsup.gif

Ok gentlepersons here we go.......

....I Razblood rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete.....

1x Lucius the Eternal - 165

med_gallery_39897_5762_1768836.jpg

1x Sorcerer - Scrolls of Magnus, Spell Familiar, Dimensional Key (Held by Spell Familiar), Sigil of Corruption, Mark of Tzeentch - 185

med_gallery_39897_5762_739541.jpg

5x Chosen - Power Fist, Power Sword x2, Plasma Pistol x3, Power Axe, Lightning Claws, Mark of Tzeentch - 215

med_gallery_39897_5762_710291.jpg

5x Possessed - Gift of Mutation, Mark of Tzeentch - 165

med_gallery_39897_5762_1215766.jpg

10x Marines - Plasma Gun x2, Plasma Pistol, Mark of Tzeentch - 205

med_gallery_39897_5762_709777.jpg

...from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 935 on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos in general and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Pics will be added by hopefully Sunday, just waiting on Lucius to be delivered as well as those gemstone paints to be released.....I have plans for those....

Mixed emotions now, Happy Slave has jamacan ginger cake and custard, Sad Slave is about to run out of smokes and I just spent the last of my cash on said cake...

To cheer myself up Im gonna watch the Lego movie as I finish my vow...

Archived