+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

I, Sarevok, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 Chaos Lord with Combi-Melta, Power Axe and Gift of Mutation

from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 100 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Thus I vow.

Sarevok

Before:

http://shrani.si/f/2R/dT/1kIi7MU8/img010.jpg

This is my first Chaos model so I hope I will do it justice. 

@ Sarevok: Welcome to the fun! Jumping in at the deep end with that extremely detailed lord, eh? Good luck with your first chaos model!

So I've actually managed to finish my second model for this ETL, Apothecary Dumah, my counts as Fabius Bile:

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/6/1/804320-40k%20Conversion%2C%20Apothecary%2C%20Chaos%2C%20Chaos%20Space%20Marines%2C%20Chooser%20Of%20The%20Slain.JPG

That means two down, one to go msn-wink.gif

calvarax-dumah.jpg

More pictures are available here, as usual.

Posted · Hidden by Flint13, June 2, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Flint13, June 2, 2016 - No reason given

We dancing in the Wicked Wonderland that is the Warp?

Hello Captain Semper!

Chaos are dancing again!!!

I tried to PM but it wouldn't work, get the Melta's primed.

Hope to finish my Vow tonight finally!

I need to also stock up on Inks, I've used five bottles of Dark Tone and four of Strong Tone in the last two weeks alone. Perils of weathering!

How's everyone else getting on?

So I thought I'd be able to finish my vow before my trip to Latvia this coming weekend butttttt it wasn't to be. Here is my update though at least on my blog: http://www.grimdarkest.com

The warhound has come a long way. Washing all that trim was a nightmare! Now I just need to pick out the metal and weather it all up nicely. Not pictured is the plasma effects I did as I forgot to take a photo.

The bloodletters are done minus basing and the other models are almost done as well minus the finishing touches to finish them off. Let me know what you think! Thanks and when I get back in a few weeks I'll finish these up and then probably drop another 3k point vow but this time of the Nurgle variety.

Sorry I didn't have time to throw the pictures on here but doing this from a mobile phone seems hard.

Well I've hit a hitch in that lucius won't be turning up for at least a week :angry:

I'll get pics of the rest of the vow up tonight or tomorrow in the meantime.

I, Kythnos, rise to the E Tenebrae Lux challenge!

I vow to complete 1 Renegade Knight with Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Avenger Gatling Cannon, Stormspear Rocket Pod and Meltagun for 430 points in the name of the IVth legion and the Forge of tormented Soulson or before August 15th, 2016! Success will bring eternal glory to my warband and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker.

http://forum.warhammerportal.de/data/attach/60/563460/20160602_182344.rsz.jpg

Ooo model it so its at the top of a flight of stairs looking down kinda worried like ED-209 in the original Robocop.

Then vow another at the bottom of the stairs on its back having a toddler tantrum. :lol:

Finally finished the ´Thirster.

More pics here in my WIP thread.

Hope you like. Now, on to greater things <- anyone getting that hint will get a cookie. msn-wink.gif

I like! :yes:

You are living up to your legacy Augustus! Well done mate!

@ teutonicavenger - Takes as long as it takes dude, studies come first.........as long as you finish up by Aug 15th it'll be all peaches thumbsup.gif

Ok gentlepersons here we go.......

....I Razblood rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete.....

1x Lucius the Eternal - 165

1x Sorcerer - Scrolls of Magnus, Spell Familiar, Dimensional Key (Held by Spell Familiar), Sigil of Corruption, Mark of Tzeentch - 185

5x Chosen - Power Fist, Power Sword x2, Plasma Pistol x3, Power Axe, Lightning Claws, Mark of Tzeentch - 215

5x Possessed - Gift of Mutation, Mark of Tzeentch - 165

10x Marines - Plasma Gun x2, Plasma Pistol, Mark of Tzeentch - 205

...from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 935 on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos in general and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Pics will be added by hopefully Sunday, just waiting on Lucius to be delivered as well as those gemstone paints to be released.....I have plans for those....

And a follow-up finally! About time too! Chaos reviewing rate leaves something to be desired... Well done Raz! Good luck!

I, Sarevok, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:
1 Chaos Lord with Combi-Melta, Power Axe and Gift of Mutation
from Codex: Chaos Space Marines of total value 100 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.
Thus I vow.
Sarevok
Before:
Hidden Content
http://shrani.si/f/2R/dT/1kIi7MU8/img010.jpg
This is my first Chaos model so I hope I will do it justice.

Welcome ETL V Sarevok! I see you are about to fall to Chaos... Well, never mind, another one to purge!

We dancing in the Wicked Wonderland that is the Warp?

*snip*

Hello Captain Semper!

Chaos are dancing again!!!

I tried to PM but it wouldn't work, get the Melta's primed.

I know... Keep to reasonable levels guys... This will go. BTW, I emptied my inbox somewhat so I'm receiving PMs again.

I, Kythnos, rise to the E Tenebrae Lux challenge!

I vow to complete 1 Renegade Knight with Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Avenger Gatling Cannon, Stormspear Rocket Pod and Meltagun for 430 points in the name of the IVth legion and the Forge of tormented Soulson or before August 15th, 2016! Success will bring eternal glory to my warband and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker.

Hidden Content

http://forum.warhammerportal.de/data/attach/60/563460/20160602_182344.rsz.jpg

Kythnos! I was wondering when you'll show up! Good to have you back mate! Good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I stop in to see how chaos is going and there's talk of cookies and poop..... should a joined team chaos

Yeah you should!

I guess the Captain would be ok with it if you also get an Alpha Legion tattoo :)

I stop in to see how chaos is going and there's talk of cookies and poop..... should a joined team chaos

Yeah you should!

I guess the Captain would be ok with it if you also get an Alpha Legion tattoo :)

Don't tempt me I drew up a neck tattoo design with the aquilla and eye of horus..... The misses said she'd leave mE if I proceed to get it done (but I'm sneaking a thousand son tattoo in to my next round of ink)

Welcome Sarevok and Kythnas! Tankus Wokus, that´s turning out to be a beautiful rhino!

Abandon hope, all ye who gaze upon the foul visage of Scabeiathrax the Bloated, also known amongst his followers and his enemies as Papa g'Aap, Lord of the Blighted Pit, the Wind of Nurgle, Poopy McPoopface, and, according to a certain Aasfresser, Poopiwhoop Potato Pooper.

More pics HERE in my WIP. INcluding a step by step guide on how I painted him.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Showcase%20Night%20Lords/temporary_zpsiulfgesk.jpg

On to Ahriman! )I want to paint the Kytan, but I´m still waiting for a bits order to come in to replace the exhausts, which went missing. sad.png). Also, I'm out of UHU 2-component Epoxy, and I really need to start building the Spartan and the Typhon!

Aww thanks Auggi, you just gave me a potential paint scheme for mine :D

thumbsup.gif

He looks really cute, mind share the recipe?

Don't tempt me I drew up a neck tattoo design with the aquilla and eye of horus..... The misses said she'd leave mE if I proceed to get it done (but I'm sneaking a thousand son tattoo in to my next round of ink)

Lol. Poor Kurama ^.^

He looks really cute, mind share the recipe?

Check out my post in my WIP thread, linked above the pics in his post. There's a complete step-by-step program on how I painted him in there. thumbsup.gif

You should pitch your tattoo ideas differently to the misses then. For example, the Eye of Horus is just your way of showing your devoted interest in Egyptian history. Can't fault a brother for having an interest in history, can you? Also, the Thousand Sons symbol is your dedication to Clan Tzimisce. And the Aquila? Eh, that's just a left-over from your days of being a hipster in Thailand!

Archived