+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

@ Kilofix: I was wondering when / where you'll show up! I see you put your AdMech project to rest and returned to more familiar grounds here in the Eye! Good luck mate!

@ Lord Thorn: No problem - switch the Marks and let me know once you do it so I can change the first page accordingly.

@ Excessus: Welcome to the fray! Look forward for that Lord of Change! yes.gif

@ Ifhoule: Late? You're not late! You'd be late next Thursday but for now you're fine! Welcome to ETL V!

@ Atia: That's an impressive piece there! I was wondering if you had problems putting it together... I also have to say that what I really look forward is to see the Brass Scorpion, which is truly one of my favourite models of all time by GW/FW! Good luck!

@ Thousand Sons: Well, some people need blood for the blood God, others need skulls for the skull throne, you need... bases. I'm not judging. tongue.png Doesn't matter either way, Captain Semper does not care from where the paint flows!

@ Pearson73: Excellent completion! I really like the chequered bases - nice touch! Well done mate!

@ Dahkness00: Welcome to the ETL and the B&C! I can see you made quite vow there the I see it totals up to 2,885. Be aware that if you complete at least one 3,000 point vow you'll be eligible for the badge of the Hero - so in case you didn't know that and in case you're interested, feel free to modify your vow - I will allow it for just this once. Also, as Teetengee correctly pointed out, the khorgortath is a AoS model and as such not eligible to be used as is in the B&C. So I encourage you to make some conversions/modifications to place the model firmly in the 40k universe - could be adding a weapon or cabling or whatever else you may think of. Let me know if you want to discuss this any further. Good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

My lap top having problem again & it maybe worst than before :(

But pretty much - Black Legion models are getting there.  I'm going try get Abaddon & Be'lakor undercoated later today along side the 2nd ed Khorne Berzerker w/Icon.  Other wise with today off, I'm wanting to try get a lot of other models built - ready for vow 2 & just in general.

Is the heat screwing with anyone elses paint? It's been a pain in the ass all night for me.

Dragonlover

Yes my GW paint dries out very fast in the heat, turns to gello when it's too cold. I guess the chemicals for faster drying react badly to temps. I noticed my P3 paint and Valejo game color is more reliable.

Dahkness00: Welcome to the ETL and the B&C! I can see you made quite vow there the I see it totals up to 2,885. Be aware that if you complete at least one 3,000 point vow you'll be eligible for the badge of the Hero - so in case you didn't know that and in case you're interested, feel free to modify your vow - I will allow it for just this once. Also, as Teetengee correctly pointed out, the khorgortath is a AoS model and as such not eligible to be used as is in the B&C. So I encourage you to make some conversions/modifications to place the model firmly in the 40k universe - could be adding a weapon or cabling or whatever else you may think of. Let me know if you want to discuss this any further. Good luck!

Capt. Semper,

I can make the adjustment, I was going to add the combi-bolters to the khorogorath so that it's more 40k, I do have a lord of skulls to paint but it will go over the 3000, is that ok?

V/r

over 3k is fine, you just don't get credit for the overflow, although I imagine semper would be fine with you switching stuff out to a later vow if you wanted to put in the LoS. Still, if you pm him I am sure you can sort it all out.

Dahkness00: Welcome to the ETL and the B&C! I can see you made quite vow there the I see it totals up to 2,885. Be aware that if you complete at least one 3,000 point vow you'll be eligible for the badge of the Hero - so in case you didn't know that and in case you're interested, feel free to modify your vow - I will allow it for just this once. Also, as Teetengee correctly pointed out, the khorgortath is a AoS model and as such not eligible to be used as is in the B&C. So I encourage you to make some conversions/modifications to place the model firmly in the 40k universe - could be adding a weapon or cabling or whatever else you may think of. Let me know if you want to discuss this any further. Good luck!

Capt. Semper,

I can make the adjustment, I was going to add the combi-bolters to the khorogorath so that it's more 40k, I do have a lord of skulls to paint but it will go over the 3000, is that ok?

V/r

Yes, if you convert the model to have a definite 40k feel (and it doesn't get more 40k than bolters) then it's fine! :) Also you can go vow more than 3,000 points but only 3,000 per vow will count towards your score. So if you go over say 10pts it's no big deal. If you go above by 500pts you may want to consider splitting your vow. 

Battle report n°4

- Renegade Disciples (all 13) might be completed during the weekend and their fellow Marauders should follow them next week;

- World Eater Legionnaries should be completed late June alongside Taran Krell. That means vow 2 should be over by the end of this month.

Vow 3 is already in the pipeline regarding preparation. According to last tactical evaluation relevant for the Gilgamesh Campaign. Vow 3 should include:

- 5 Iron Warriors TErminators;

- 20 Iron Warriors Legionaries;

- 7 Black Legionaries;

- 2 Lords (Legions/Chapters to be confirmed);

- Huron Blackheart.

Hunt well Brothers! Let's not those Imperial lapdogs believe they can defeat true warriors.

Ave Dominus Nox.

Celtic_Cauldron

I, undeadsoldier rise the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux V and pledge my allegiance to Tzeentch!

blogger-image-943848076.jpg

blogger-image-779822973.jpg

Including:

LoC: impossible robe, lvl 3, exalted and greater reward- 350

LoC: The ever stave, lvl 3, exalted and greater reward -335

The blue scribes-81

4x 10 pink horrors-460

burning chariot- 100

ahriman-230

sorcerer MoT, 2x mastery level, scrolls of magnus, force axe, melt bombs-175

2x 5 thousand sons, sorcerer, melt bombs, rhino dirge caster, dozer blade, havoc launcher- 424

chaos vindicator, dirge caster, extra armor, siege shield-150

2x relic scaran, lascannon sponsons-350

typhon seige tank armored ceratite, dirge casters-375

3000 pts

More WIP at www.grimdarkest.com

Vow 2

I, Lord Thørn, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete four masters of the Warp from Codex Chaos Space Marines, of total value 623 points, on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Shadow Wolves' Warband and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Tzeentch Chaos Sorceror - Thørn the Impetuous (177)

Terminator Armour

Mark of Tzeentch (Shield)

2 extra mastery levels

Power Weapon

Spell Familiar

Slaanesh Chaos Sorceror - Aelfnodh the Bold (125)

Additional Mastery Level

Mark of Slaanesh

Gift of Mutation

Jump Pack (Wings)

Nurgle Warpsmith - Wieland Foehammer (170)

Mark of Nurgle

Black Mace

Khorne Dark Apostle - Rickolf Rabble-Rouser (150)

Mark of Khorne

Axe of Blind Fury

gallery_77459_12048_7006.jpg

gallery_77459_12048_99215.jpg

gallery_77459_12048_70478.jpg

gallery_77459_12048_101894.jpg

Vow updated for you Captain Semper :) (edited in the original post)

GREAT PROGRESS, BROTHERS!!

As I stated earlier, in this post, everyone vowing their first vow after the Third Weekly Update is eligible to the CHAOTIC LAST CHANCER banner, which you can put in your siggy to show everyone on the forum you made the right choice, in the nick of time!!!

So please, Castellan Cato, Thedarkprincesnun, 40KChris, Large and Moving Torb, Kilofix, Excessus, Ifhoule, Thousand Eyes, Dahkness00, and undeadsoldier, here's your badge*:

gallery_29004_6198_3277.png

Badge courtesy of Forté. smile.png Thanks buddy!

Anyone vowing their first vow after this post is also deserving of this banner.

*Just as a quick reminder to all to keep an eye on the amount of image space used in your signature. The limit it 800pixels x 100pixels. Just so you can gauge it better, the sizes used on the graphics here are:
Banner= 300x100, Square= 100x100, Medallion= 33x100, You can also add images to your 'about me' page in your profile. This is a great way to display your hard work in forum events like this one and the upcoming E Tenebrae Lux.

dry.png down.gif there is something missing Auggi Q.Q - we are not in France!

@ Atia: That's an impressive piece there! I was wondering if you had problems putting it together... I also have to say that what I really look forward is to see the Brass Scorpion, which is truly one of my favourite models of all time by GW/FW! Good luck!

Thanks =)

Putting her together was indeed a bit .... let's say ... complicated around the arms/shoulders. But it all worked out at the end :)

Yeah, my FW airbrush paints for the Scorpion arrived today - Angron Red rocks!

dry.png down.gif there is something missing Auggi Q.Q - we are not in France!

But, but... there were only updates by males after my last comment. Hmpf. wacko.png If you feel left out, I apologize and offer this as tribute (the first picture of real people that showed up on a google search for 'gender neutral camaraderie'....):

Hidden Content

http://jaimekingfan.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/slideshow_1.jpg

Trust me, it's SFW. That doesn't mean I have a clue as to what's going there. But google is always right? I don't know.

Whatever.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

@Atia, just face it your one of the lads now hun. Congratulations!!!! Now you never have to live through the shame of asking for directions again and you get to sctatch your back with a spoon. Oh yeah and somethin Chaos related but I cant remember.

Archived