+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Time I think for vow 2:

I gaurdian31 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

Kytan primed

1 Kytan Daemon Engine

from Codex Chaos Space Marines of total value 525 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Right lets do this!

I Sith'ari of The Gate Aflame, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 1 Chaos Lord (murder sword, plasma pistol, VoTLW), 2 Obliterator's, 10 CSM (VoTLW, 2x Plasma Gun, Icon of Vengeance) and 1 Rhino, from codex chaos space marines for a total of 500pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to The Black Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Obliterator's

http://i.imgur.com/dPbLSrr.jpg

LET THE GALAXY BURN! :devil:

How many Kytans is that now? Four?

Got those bikes highlighted. I'll pick the details out this evening and move on to the next three.

Dragonlover

I actually think it's closer to seven!

@Sith'ari: dude, welcome to the thunderdome! You're eligible for the Chaotic Last Chancer badge!!

Here is the completed Herald of Slaanesh...

firstly on a ETL-purpose base:

med_gallery_63428_9407_64202.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_29032.jpg

...which is naught but temporary, because I had started painting her actual base long ago. And it took bloody ages to paint...

Hidden Content

med_gallery_63428_9407_136081.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_161737.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_61250.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_28497.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_387753.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_270213.jpg

Not my finest work but I'm somewhat glad to have it done and out of the way.

And here's a WIP of the biker lord:

med_gallery_63428_9407_262267.jpg

Blue with orange trim on one side, pink with green trim on the other side. Reversed bike vs. rider.

The white tentacle-ish-fire half done up the middle of the bike will be redone (green on the pink side, orange on the right, blended as best I can [which won't be very :D] to white in the middle).

Daemons basecoated *bloody boring* and nearly done another unit of Plaguemarines, just waiting on inks to dry then the faces need painting and there done. Should have the vow nailed by the weekend then another 3k vow to follow, this time Slaanesh stuff.

I'm new to working on an iPad and I'm having issues posting pics. I'm not getting the enhanced menu to add pics. Is this known?

Does your browser have a "view in desktop mode" option? It's only way i can get the enhanced men on my android tablet/phone. 

Daemons basecoated *bloody boring* and nearly done another unit of Plaguemarines, just waiting on inks to dry then the faces need painting and there done. Should have the vow nailed by the weekend then another 3k vow to follow, this time Slaanesh stuff.

You said your painting Nurgle Daemons?  Not sure if this will help, but this is way one of my friends & myself painted Nurgle Daemon.

Basecoat model: Death World Forest

Layer 1 (Dry Brush): Nurgling Green

Layer 2 (Dry Brush light): Bleach bone**

Sword

Basecoat chainmail**

Stipple tin bitz**

Add bit of moot green here & there on the edge

Guts & cuts in Warlock purple**

Paint spot in yellow (Yerial?)

Eyes painted in Organge colour.

Once that all done, just add brown shade & base the models. 

**Name on the last ed of paint names, check out Games Workshop conversion chart to the current names for these paints.

Also for the sword, eyes & guts, add ard coat varnish to those area & add Nurgle slim to gut area as well.

It doesn't take to long to paint them, I think it was 45 min to paint 20 of the Nurgle Daemons from start to finish.  If my lap top get fix I think I've got a photo of those models.  Just waiting to hear if the lap top problem maybe something they've done from fixing it last time or if it just given up as I have had the lap top for 6 years now.

ETL Vow

- Abaddon, Be'lakor & the Rhinos have just been basecoated.  Going to spend tomorrow painting them.

- Black Legion models are going well.  It just I'm unsure what to paint to make them slannesh.  One idea was to paint purple flames on the leg shine armour plate? 

- Got the last five 2nd ed Khorne Berzerker that will be painted on Wed.

Aim just try get vow 1 complete just before July.

All the vows & models are looking really cool from everyone :D

VOW 2

I, Tankus Wokus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

• Daemon Prince, Mark of Nurgle, Mastery Level 2, Wings, Power Armour, Black Mace, Veterans of the Long War (315 points)
  •  
  • 5 Chaos Space Marines, 4 Extra Close Combat Weapons, Veterans of the Long War, Mark of Nurgle, Flamer (104 points)
  •  
  • Rhino Transport (35 points)
  •  
  • 5 Chaos Spawn, Mark of Nurgle (180 points)

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy248/Tankus97/DSC05666.jpg

to a total value of 634 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to The Black Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

@ Kierdale: beautiful work as always, dude.

@ Isengrin: wow, you have a very neat paint style, which is saying soemthing in the context of such a beautofully weathered chimera!

@ Tankus Wokus: wow! Such a quick finish! And with really cool rapiers nonetheless! Excellent work! And also: great revow!

I'm new to working on an iPad and I'm having issues posting pics. I'm not getting the enhanced menu to add pics. Is this known?

try putting your image url betweenthe following html code: [img*]image url here[/img*] but without the *

The world of politics is shifty, Tzeentch must be behind it. In other words, Work has been crazy these last few days and I haven't had progress. The Kytan becons, however!!

Archived