+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Alot of folks have dropped of the radar, does anyone have time to send some PM's? 

If you make a list, I'll contact everyone on it, like last time. 

Also, you stole my idea of using that head for a Nurgle Knight :(

Also, you stole my idea of using that head for a Nurgle Knight :(

Well it is the one that looks like a Plague Marine Head...

I know, right? Teh rest of what you wrote is nonsense, though.

Will you make a list with off-the-radar vowers?

With the Flamers and the Herald summoned into this world my Vow is done and my acolytes, those that remain can rest.

IMG_20160628_215108.jpg

IMG_20160628_215139.jpg

IMG_20160621_215836.jpg

Herald of Tzeentch
Disc of Tzeentch, Psyker Level 3, The Endless Grimoire

Flamers of Tzeentch
3x Flamers, Upgrade one Flamer to Pyrocaster

Pink Horrors of Tzeentch
10x Pink Horrors, Icon of Chaos, Upgrade one Pink Horror to Iridescent Horror

I've made some progress to(k)night!

First bit of silver blocked out on all the metals to start. Long way to go still, but it's at least a bit of colour on them!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/ETLKnightMetal_zpspa1zhk8s.jpg

First bit of silver blocked out on all the metals to start. Long way to go still, but it's at least a bit of colour on them!

Everything starts somewhere. Fair play to doing more than one at once.

Everything starts somewhere. Fair play to doing more than one at once.

For sure! I took my time building them, but I'm happy. I've left off the odd plate/face mask for detailing, which will hopefully help too.

At least I'll also have a lovely cohort of five Knights, all in Legio Mortis colours, by the end of it!

Just had a propper read of IA 13. Fuming over the points for Dreads compared to Helbrutes. Wish I saw that sooner, would have made life much easier. Think next year Ill be vowing 15k of Dreads :lol:

Maulerfiend is basically done, just need to work out the colours for the tendrils.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Dragonlover63/Mobile%20Uploads/20160630_215422-1.jpg

Dragonlover

I, Res Ipsa Loquitur, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 unit of nine Daemonettes, plus Alluress with two Lesser Rewards, Rapturous Standard and Instrument - 145pts

1 unit of four Noise Marines, plus Noise Champion with Power Lance and Icon of Excess - 140pts

1 unit of four Noise Marines, plus Noise Champion, Blastmaster and Icon of Vengeance - 150pts

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb368/res_ipsa1/IMG_20160630_222140_zpsbr8hj2bs.jpg

All these units are from Chaos Space Marines/Chaos Daemons for a total value of 435pts. This will be completed on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to She Who Thirsts and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

So its been a while since I last put in an update but you know, life...

Any-who, here is some WIP pics of the Terminators and the Helbrute. I have finished the Terminators now and will get some pictures up later today hopefully, time permitting.

IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG  IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

Nemac

OK guys there has been a lot of activity so far this week and I do not put it past me to have missed something. So take a look at the first page and make sure your status is represented correctly and let me know if not.

EVERYONE, Go and Check. I was trying to go over the Whole thread and its huge!

That and we need completions! Alot of folks have dropped of the radar, does anyone have time to send some PM's?

No, no, I meant each one check his own vow! laugh.png not to go back and check 1,000 posts! biggrin.png

Well also thought it a good idea to update on my progress.

Got the Carapace and head for the Nurgle knight done, lots of sub-assembly's still to go... plan to weather the model once its assembled.

Hidden Content

gallery_63905_11231_198834.jpg

And this looks awesome!

With the Flamers and the Herald summoned into this world my Vow is done and my acolytes, those that remain can rest.

Hidden Content

IMG_20160628_215108.jpg

IMG_20160628_215139.jpg

IMG_20160621_215836.jpg

Herald of Tzeentch
Disc of Tzeentch, Psyker Level 3, The Endless Grimoire
Flamers of Tzeentch
3x Flamers, Upgrade one Flamer to Pyrocaster
Pink Horrors of Tzeentch
10x Pink Horrors, Icon of Chaos, Upgrade one Pink Horror to Iridescent Horror

Congrats! Another completion for Chaos - and Tzeentch no less!

I, Res Ipsa Loquitur, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

1 unit of nine Daemonettes, plus Alluress with two Lesser Rewards, Rapturous Standard and Instrument - 145pts

1 unit of four Noise Marines, plus Noise Champion with Power Lance and Icon of Excess - 140pts

1 unit of four Noise Marines, plus Noise Champion, Blastmaster and Icon of Vengeance - 150pts

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb368/res_ipsa1/IMG_20160630_222140_zpsbr8hj2bs.jpg

All these units are from Chaos Space Marines/Chaos Daemons for a total value of 435pts. This will be completed on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to She Who Thirsts and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Welcome to the ETL Res Ipsa Loquitur and good luck. This is an out-of-competition vow so the points will not count towards the Chaos total but you'll be eligible for the Custos Fidei if you make it or the dreaded Badge of the Oathbreaker if you fail as well as all the badges of excellence! I cannot get enough of the Slaaneshi goodness! drool.gif

OK everyone, the weekly update is coming on Sunday (or possibly Saturday) so let's see how many more completions can you squeeze in before then. Your completion rate is strong but still below 30%...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived