+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Sherbet lemons are better... But since I haven't got any (:(), Slave still wins :P

Of course, now I want to repaint the cherub familiars on my sorceror to look like little daemonic jelly babies...

Dont forget to cover it in white powder, could convert Drago so hes sniffing it.

Haha yeah Slaves wins forsure!

You know how it is when you reach the weekend after working 38 hours, that taste of freedom touches your lips!

Well, I was excited, as I have finished converting my Demon Prince and he's ready for painting. However the painting is not going well. My brushes are ruined after the Virulent Malador and he's too big a mini to paint with my series 7 00. In other breaking news I have finally finished Angel Exteminatus, I thought it was a good book, but I grown weary of McNeill's sonorous chant very quickly these days. I'm now reading Scars, which is endlessly refreshing! So now I'm supposed to be getting excited about my Possessed.... But yeah, nah, I'm just going to read my book. :D

After this I'm going to read Talon of Horus and that will motivate me undoubtedly. I could probably knock over Scars this weekend...

Wow if Id known the Devastator box had so much extra bling in I would have bought some sooner. Opening the box bought back the feels of younger me getting his first box of speshmarines. Im all kind of emotional right now, got me right in the feels. :wub:

The scanner cherub will be a jellybaby. :lol:

Vow 2.

I, Blackheart1223 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete a Tallyband consisting of:

1 Herald of Nurgle w/ Greater Locus of Fecundity, ML 2, Grotti the Nurgling and a Balesword

5 Nurgling Swarms

2x10 Plaguebearers with Plague Banner, Instrument, Plagueridden w/Balesword

For a total of 695 points. Success will bring putrid glory to Grandfather Nurgle while failure will force me to wear the Oathbreaker Badge until year end.

Pics will be posted in the next day or so, I have a big hobby day planned tomorrow!

Kierdale-sama, please teach me how to paint parchment like that

It was Ushtabi Bone drybrushed with white. The script was done with watered down Rhinox Hide and a damned fine brush. To do the actual writing it was more a matter of making lots and lots of dots rather than making lines. Then a sepia wash over the lot (or a couple of light washes, perhaps. I don't remember too well).

I hope that helps.

Aaaaaand...

I give you lord Sophusar the Facinorious, the Doom of Carth-Lar, the Piper of Madness.

med_gallery_63428_9407_36196.jpg

Lots more photos:

Hidden Content
med_gallery_63428_9407_258986.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_174467.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_342586.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_35157.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_338511.jpg

And some close-ups...

However that Harlequin died, he died weeping bloody tears.

med_gallery_63428_9407_178129.jpg

Not that this one faired much better...

med_gallery_63428_9407_238002.jpg

The pink marble of the Falx Horrificus

med_gallery_63428_9407_167227.jpg

Not too much blood since, hitting someone with a huge chunk of albeit slightly sharpened stone, its more bludgeoning than anything.

The Templar helm and chain of severed ears.

med_gallery_63428_9407_48125.jpg

And...

The cloak.

med_gallery_63428_9407_139753.jpg

Now to finish the rapier and crew...

Oh nice! :tu:

*This is slave, slave tries the leadbelcher spray and forgets to open a window, slaves now lightheaded, slaves a muppet, dont be like slave*

Spray does look good though.

Vow 2 is now complete!

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Dragonlover63/Mobile%20Uploads/20160715_172155-1.jpg

I've got a few potential options for Vow 3, but I've got five prerelease events to play in first. It won't be anything too extensive though. Probably.

Dragonlover

I Uveron rose to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vowed to complete:

1 Daemon Knight Paladin, - with Digecaster, and a veteran of the Scouring and the following long war.

gallery_63905_11231_848362.jpg

1 Renegade Knight, with Stormsper Rocket Pods, Rapid fire Battle Cannon, Avenger Gatling Cannon and Melta Gun

gallery_63905_11231_854684.jpg

These units are from the forge world website, Imperial Knights Renegade. Additionally upgrades taken from Imperial Armor 13: War Machines of the Lost and the Dammed. For a total point cost of 950.

This was completed on 7/15/2016. Success will brings eternal glory to Gods of Chaos..

(Better Photos will be taken when I build a light box in August)

Edit: Just noticed that the photos were missing the heavy-stuber and Melta-Guns's. I will fix photos in the AM... But to prove I have done them

gallery_63905_11231_430533.jpg

I Uveron once again rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete:

++ From Chaos Space Marines: Supplement - Black Legion ++

Chaos Lord (140pts) [Terminator Armour, The SpineShiver Blade]

gallery_63905_11231_112890.jpg

Chaos Lord (202pts) [Lightning Claw, Mark of Tzeentch, Sigil of corruption, Terminator Armour, The Hand of

Darkness]

gallery_63905_11231_1396141.jpg

++ From Chaos Space Marines: Codex ++

Sorcerer (175pts) [2x Additional Mastery Level, Dimensional Key, Power Armour, Sigil of corruption, Spell familiar]

gallery_63905_11231_836868.jpg

Sorcerer (130pts) [Mark of Tzeentch, Power Armour, Power Sword, Sigil of corruption, Spell familiar]

gallery_63905_11231_1547797.jpg

Sorcerer (160pts) [2x Additional Mastery Level, Bike, Power Armour, Power Sword, Spell familiar]

gallery_63905_11231_881250.jpg

Sorcerer (145pts) [Gift of mutation, Jump Pack, Mark of Tzeentch, Power Armour, Scrolls of Magnus]

gallery_63905_11231_767986.jpg

These units are from the Codex Chaos Spacemarines, Chaos Space Marines: Supplement - Black Legion. For a total point cost of 952.

Note: I have tried to match the Mastery levels with the number of Books and scrolls on the model. Hope that works.

Vow 1 is completed! I'll have pics posted this weekend when I can get access to a computer.

Sorry man, I cannot register the completion or the next vow before you post the pics. Once you do let me know and I'll record everything in the first page. 

Well done to those hefty completions and Uveron, the number of books is good enough! ;) 

Good luck to all.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Berserkers are completed!!

Still have the Night Lord Medicae to finish before moving to vow 3 but that won't be long now.

Vow 3 is ready and will include:

- 7 Black Legionaries;

- Huron Blackheart;

- 1 Malalite Chaos Lord.

Celtic_Cauldron

great work eveyone think we are still only 5000 points behind, im trying to finish my vow this week but havent had much time, keep it up and we will win this year too! we can do it!

Uveron - Really looking forward seen the new vows all finish.  The Forge World limited ed model look cool.  Will you be using the Sorcerer as part of the Black Legion formastion?

Just quickly say Semper that the points have now been added for my vow two.  Land Raider should be fully built tomorrow along side a few other stuff for this Black Legion force.

​Then later tomorrow I'm aim to get a few of my Iron Warriors chosen built.  Aim try get the Black Legion side of this finish by the end of this week.

So vow two.  I'll get the point added on Sunday.  Just quickly making this post

I Insane Psychopath rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 

• 10 Cultist with Mark of Slannesh - 60pts
  • Chaos Contemptor Dreadnought with Multi Melta - 195
  • 5 Black Legion Chaos Terminator, Veteran of the Long War, Heavy Flamer, Champion w/Pair of Lighting claws - 204pts
  • Black Legion Land Raider - 230pts
  • 6 Iron Warrior Chosen w/4x Melta guns, Champion with Power Axe, Veteran of the Long war 175pts

From Codex Chaos Space Marines, Armour 13: Lost & the Damned & Black Legion supplament of total value 669 pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the 5th Grand Company of the IV Legion & unknow warband of Children of Torment of the Black Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

@teets: why don't you just drill out the barrels instead of those '90s faux-chic black circles. thumbsup.gifmsn-wink.gif

You can send me a drill if you like ;). I've got a pin drill somewhere that I have never used, but to be honest, I don't know if I could find it after my move....

Archived