+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

@Thamier:

You know we get Contemptors right? They'd be 220 with the dedication to Khorne.

Dragonlover

This. You vowed contemptors as helbrutes of 110 points each (they have no option to get dedicatons), so for 4 such helbrutes that would come down to 4x110=440.

But I see the following contemptors:

2x Contemptor with 2 TL Butcher Cannons (the Kheres Autocannons) + Dedication to Khorne: 2x 265 = 530 points

1x Contemptor with 2 multi melta's + Dedication of Khorne: = 215 points

1x Contemptor with Multi Melta and Power Fist + Dedication of Khorne: = 215 points

Total: 960 points

That's an extra (960-440=) 520 points on top of your vow, plus it would make your vow more true to the models you're actually vowing. Win win! 

Better change your vow before Captain Semper updates!

@ Chaeron: You're insane. INSANE!!!

working on it but have to find the book they are in and figure out the new points total any help?

updated it but still need to know what book they are in and put in the vow right?

? :)

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/96/43/35/taran_10.jpg

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/96/43/35/taran_11.jpg

I, Celtic_Cauldron, hereby declare vow 2 as completed!! My Medicae Primus was the last mini to be done before I can...

... rise once more to the challenge of ETL!! I promise to complete on or before August, 15th 2016 the following unit:

1 Chaos Lord of the Sons of Malal Chapter with plasma pistol, power glove and a Sigil of Corruption (130 points).

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/96/43/35/uverio10.jpg

Failure is not an option!!

Celtic_Cauldron

I, Dragonlover, step once more to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux. I vow to complete a Black Legion Chaos Lord with Veterans of the Long War and the Spineshiver Blade, for a total of 100 points. For the Warmaster!

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Dragonlover63/Mobile%20Uploads/20160801_222702-1.jpg

Dragonlover

Imperial Armour 13 chap. Just worked out your new total based on Augustus's numbers and its 2394.

Dragonlover

You're right about the book, but not about the points: The original vow had about 1350 points, so plus those 520 for swapping helbrutes with contemptors, the total would come down to under 2000 points. I think thamier already changed it in the vow, though thumbsup.gifsmile.png

Double post! IMportant notice: Captain Semper posted the following in the HH strategium:

Well, let's get the numbers:

Chaos has 10 percentage points higher completion rate. If you manage to equalise then given your larger pool, it'll be a clear victory for the HH. But how are we going to do that, I hear you say... Well, your completion rate is currently 43%. Last year your completion rate by the end of Week 12 was 46% (recall that Week 11 had an outage so no data). Effectively you're a week ahead of your last year levels already. And the total last year was 68% but for Chaos it was 80%. What I'm trying to say here is that you're very much in the race so far and that last week may make all the difference in the world.

Assuming Chaos will reach their (very high) last year performance of 80% completion rate that would translate in you guys completing 64% of your pledged points! JUST 64%! Last year you managed 68% and you are now you seem to be doing better already. So doable? Damn right. And if you go 80% (as Chaos did last year and other factions also managed in previous ETLs) you'll be tabling everyone! That means that even at the (virtually impossible) 100% completion rate won't be able to save them. So in my mind anything north of 70% will probably guarantee victory. Easy? no. Possible? Of course. Has happened before. And no-one said it would be easy either... msn-wink.gif

Just keep doing what you pledged you would. First vows especially so.

Just a disclaimer: the above calculations are for points as they stand now. If Chaos keep vowing thus narrowing the gap of total points pledged while at the same time completing to 80% it will require a similar behaviour from the HH to keep up...

In other words, our completion rate is MEGA important this year. Keep it up, finish your vows and DO NOT revow if you're not 100% sure you can finish.

My vow is progressing as planned. Just the arms and the carapace weapon are left to be painted, which I'll finish before the weekend. Excuse the bad lighting ^^"

http://forum.warhammerportal.de/data/attach/91/564691/20160801_232924.rsz.jpg

Wow chaeron and thaimer you boys have your work cut out for you - with only less than two weeks to go! Those are some epic vows!

well cant have just 3 completed vows!

Just nice to contribute for the team!

I've braved the elements and am getting everything sprayed now, before systematically working through everything. I'd hoped to spray yesterday, and had hoped for it to be sunny today, but we'll make do!

Keep the progress up everyone - great completions and revows rolling in.

Wow... Too many awesome things are happening here to comment individually... You guys are on fire this year! 

As I commented in the HH completion rate is very important. Just complete what you've already pledged and things will run smoothly. 

@ Thamier: Work out the new points and let me know. ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Captain Semper: you missed my third vow completion and my subsequent fourth vow in the update. You also missed Dragonlover's Third vow completion and his subsequent Fourth vow. And MyDaemonCallista's first vow completion thumbsup.gif

@ Everyone: Captain Semper is very busy IRL, so let's help him a bit with his Administratus duties in our Strategium: everyone look at the second post and check if your vows and completions have been recorded properly. If you miss anything, post it in this thread and begin your post with @ Captain Semper

@ Augustus: speaking of missed vows, think you missed my 3rd complted i did last week smile.png

Didn't miss it, but I base the Soul Vow completions on the second post in the Realm of Chaos Strategium. Semper missed it then, so I didn't include it. See it as extra motivation to check your progress in Semper's update of the second post in this thread! thumbsup.gif I'll post a new update after Semper's next update post. smile.png

I, Kierdale, hereby make my fourth vow of this year's ETL to complete the following model by August 15th:

One Herald of Slaanesh with one greater reward (the lash of despair) and the Locus of Beguilement (you'll see that in her base), from Codex: Chaos Daemons, for 95 points.

And she's completed!

med_gallery_63428_9407_180607.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_347712.jpgmed_gallery_63428_9407_248407.jpg

And that's me done for this ETL. :)

There have been some excellent models completed this week, my fellow traitors. Let's not get lazy in the home stretch!

Everything is now sprayed, huzzah!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/TheNewAgeOutlaw/GW/ETLVow4Sprayed_zps6kb59pi0.jpg

I'll be working through this later tonight - see how far I can get.

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/96/43/35/uverio11.jpg

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/96/43/35/uverio12.jpg

Vow 3 is complete.

Therefore, I, Celtic_Cauldron rise a fourth time to the challenge of ETL V and vow to complete on or before August 15th the following unit:

7 Black Legionaries with 1 meltagun, additional CCW and Veterans of the Long War. The Aspiring Champion is also equipped with a power axe.

Total cost: 145 points

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/96/43/35/granic10.jpg

Celtic_Cauldron

Aiming to finish up my nettes & DP by the weekend and then it's just Cypher & Bile for the final week, RL is kicking the hell out of me at the mo though so progress is slow & updates will continue to be infrequent........Also I got BAC and have been distracted by all the classical goodness in my free time (what little I have :( )

BUT I WILL FINISH! AND VICTORY SHALL BE OURS ONCE MORE!!!!!!!

Vow 2 is now complete

So vow two.  I'll get the point added on Sunday.  Just quickly making this post

I Insane Psychopath rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 

• 10 Cultist with Mark of Slannesh - 60pts
  • Chaos Contemptor Dreadnought with Multi Melta - 195
  • 5 Black Legion Chaos Terminator, Veteran of the Long War, Heavy Flamer, Champion w/Pair of Lighting claws - 204pts
  • Black Legion Land Raider - 230pts
  • 6 Iron Warrior Chosen w/4x Melta guns, Champion with Power Axe, Veteran of the Long war 175pts

From Codex Chaos Space Marines, Armour 13: Lost & the Damned & Black Legion supplament of total value 669 pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the 5th Grand Company of the IV Legion & unknow warband of Children of Torment of the Black Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

So as said I'll get the point added to this on Sunday.

I would like to add more, but while thing are pushing forward in my life.  I still need to get a few thing back on track & then it fully back to the hobby & hopeful able to make a few more vows in a few weeks time as there still a LOT I want to add & still got my Knights that I'll need to have ready for the 20th Aug - just want to wait until I can spend they time these models need to convert & paint them.

I'm going to put forward a third vow

I Insane Psychopath rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete 

• Daemonkin Chaos Lord w/Skull Helm, Axe of Ruin, Blood Forged Armour: 195-ts

From Codex Daemonkin, 195pts on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the 5th Grand Company of the IV Legion & unknow warband of Children of Torment of the Black Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee412/JFmodel/2016/DSC00549_zpsltkxzk0w.jpg

Just waiting on a Night Lord Terror squad helmet to arrive.  Going to build the Lord as a sort of second in command for my brand new Daemonkin's force.

Archived