+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Decided to do one more vow:)

Nurgle!

blogger-image-331195535.jpg

Nurgle sorcerer or lord on mount with some sort scythe weapon.

Mamon (220)

Chaos Lord (225pts) [blight grenades, Gift of mutation, Mark of Nurgle, Melta bombs, Palanquin of Nurgle, Power Armour, Power Axe, Sigil of corruption, The Black Mace]

Daemon Prince (355pts) [Aura of dark glory, Gift of mutation, 3x Mastery Level (become Psyker), Nurgle, Power Armour, The Murder Sword, Warlord, Wings]

+ Fast Attack (300pts) +

[FW] Blight Drones (150pts)

[FW] Blight Drones (150pts)

1100 pts

I only have a few days to do these, but nurgle is made to be dirty and ugly so I think I'll be able to do it!

I, Dreadclaw, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

Greater Daemon of Nurgle = Scabeiathrax (count as) = 777 pts

... from The Siege of Vraks of total value 777 points on or before August 15th, 2016.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Despoiler and the Blood God and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

2nd Vow completed !

med_gallery_40226_11332_289238.jpgmed_gallery_40226_11332_671811.jpg

med_gallery_40226_11332_241418.jpgmed_gallery_40226_11332_144783.jpgmed_gallery_40226_11332_591209.jpg

I, Dreadclaw, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete...

§ Chaos Lord () + veteran of the long war () + Mark of Slaanesh () + Gift of Mutation () + power weapon (0) + combi-plasma () = 113 pts

§ Herald of Slaanesh () + Exalted reward () + greater locus of swiftness () = 95 pts

§ Daemon Prince of Slaanesh () + Aura of Dark glory () = 170 pts

§ 6 Noise Marines + 5 sonic blaster + champion with gift of mutation, lightning claws and power fist + veteran of the long war () = 183 pts

§ 10 Daemonettes with Icon () and Alluress () = 105 pts

... from Codex Chaos Space Marines and Daemons, of total value 666 points on or before August 15th, 2016.

Success will bring eternal glory to the Despoiler and Slaanesh and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_40226_11332_1043952.jpg

I'm gonna say one thing, got all of my Slaaneshi and Nurgle vows (and the Dark Apostle, I'm breaking my pattern for completions sake) over her finally, but my Khornate Contingient? Not even sprayed yet. Gonna need to make a point to pop over to my usual place, spray em, and get at least half of Khorne's vow over here... I'm stuck here til the 13th. Fortunately I have permission to paint... but this will be close.

(Fortunately, being Word Bearers means I can get away with a mostly BLACK colour scheme for Khorne)

Wow. 

I have been offline a few days. Looking great everyone. 

Should have my 4th vow finished today... just needed to get a new wash from the store. And then I should be aiming to get my 5th Vow in and done. Should be done by middle of next week depending what I decided to Vow.

almost with the first 20 marines, but really need to sleep, most of tomorrow will be painting at the gaming club ! :) just have a meating until lunchtime, then it be painting allllllll day

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/96/43/35/granic11.jpg

For the Warmaster!!

Vow 4 is complete and...

I, Celtic_Cauldron, rise a final time to the challenge of ETL V and vow to complete the following unit:

Huron Blackheart, Master of the Red Corsairs (160 points).

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/96/43/35/huron_10.jpg

Success will bring more Glory to the Chaos Forces and Failure... well... is not an option.

Celtic_Cauldron

Guys, you are on fire! Stunning completions all round!

Just wish I had something to make a fifth and final vow with, but everything needs too much work doing to it. If we had a month left it'd be a different matter entirely.

Dragonlover

Just to prove I am not dead;

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh190/MidnightRunner81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_53.jpeg

Not finished yet, but once I do a few more details (bare heads etc) certainly close enough to be called, so they WILL be done :D Only 200 odd points I know, but at least it will be a completion.

Not too sure I will get onto that second vow mind......

Keep up the good work guys :tu:

Excellent work my fellow (and lady) heretics! I, myself have been hard at work on my forgefiend of Tzeentch. I've finished the guns, the head and humanoid torso. The leonine torso is almost complete as well. I've mainly just got the legs, the tail and the base to complete. And while I'm confident I will complete it by this weekend...

I am contemplating doing a quick fire 3rd vow. Maybe a herald of Tzeentch? Should I risk it...:/

Excellent work my fellow (and lady) heretics! I, myself have been hard at work on my forgefiend of Tzeentch. I've finished the guns, the head and humanoid torso. The leonine torso is almost complete as well. I've mainly just got the legs, the tail and the base to complete. And while I'm confident I will complete it by this weekend...

I am contemplating doing a quick fire 3rd vow. Maybe a herald of Tzeentch? Should I risk it...:/

great work, buddy! About the herald in an ensuing third vow, I'd say seeing it is a single model, go for it!!

Uveron rose to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vowed to complete:

++ From Chaos Space Marines: Supplement - Black Legion ++

Chaos Lord (140pts) [Terminator Armour, The SpineShiver Blade]

gallery_63905_11231_96975.jpg

Chaos Lord (202pts) [Lightning Claw, Mark of Tzeentch, Sigil of corruption, Terminator Armour, The Hand of

Darkness]

gallery_63905_11231_706227.jpg

++ From Chaos Space Marines: Codex ++

Sorcerer (175pts) [2x Additional Mastery Level, Dimensional Key, Power Armour, Sigil of corruption, Spell familiar]

gallery_63905_11231_191142.jpg

Sorcerer (130pts) [Mark of Tzeentch, Power Armour, Power Sword, Sigil of corruption, Spell familiar]

gallery_63905_11231_783314.jpg

Sorcerer (160pts) [2x Additional Mastery Level, Bike, Power Armour, Power Sword, Spell familiar]

gallery_63905_11231_225172.jpg

Sorcerer (145pts) [Gift of mutation, Jump Pack, Mark of Tzeentch, Power Armour, Scrolls of Magnus]

gallery_63905_11231_1019499.jpg

These units were from the Codex Chaos Spacemarines, Chaos Space Marines: Supplement - Black Legion. For a total point cost of 952.

This was completed on 8/4/2016. Success will brings eternal glory to Iron Warriors Legion.

Archived