+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

VOW COMPLETED!!!!!!!!1111

I, Warsmith Gorrched, have finally completed my vow to the mighty gods of Chaos. I will be updating my original vow to reflect that. Additional pictures can be found in my wip thread linked in my sig.

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/tonymaietta/Mobile%20Uploads/1470627888269-1473481165.jpg

Warsmith Gorrched - The Renegade vow all looking really cool, have you got much plans to add onto them after ETL?

My Daemonkin Chaos Lord getting there.  I should have him fully built & base, ready for undercaoting tomorrow.  Just been bit delayed due to really bad headache yesterday.  I've got tomorrow off & I'm looking forward start painting later in the afternoon.  Aim to try get a few photos later today.

Vow 3 is now complete!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/gfiorentini9/IMG_6644_zpslzvqpnqa.jpg

More images in the spoilers

And now for the fourth vow

I gianlucafiorentini123 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to Chaos and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I vow to complete the following
Chosen Squad x5: Power Weapons x4, Plasma Gun, Flamer, Lightning Claw x2, Icon of wrath, Mark of Khorne and VotLW 240pts

Plague Bearers x10: Plague Banner, Instrument of chaos and a Champion 125pts

For a total of 365 pts
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/gfiorentini9/IMG_6655_zpsifqdbbk7.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d42/gfiorentini9/IMG_6656_zpsrmjdeehs.jpg

Guys, these are amazing. I'm also running a tad behind for work but before I head in:

VOW 2 COMPLETE!

The Hellforged

I, Beachymike123, rise...... I'm joking, I don't have the time for a 3rd vow. Wish I did but alas. Great work though guys and we shall celebrate on the finishing line. Well done fellow heretics thumbsup.gif devil.gif

After struggling with connectivity issues, I managed to update... :angry:

@ Chaeron: Wow - you are going to become a Martyr - the first ever since the title was introduced! :o Good luck mate, you are indeed a painting daemon! 

@ everyone: This is the last week! Let's see Chaos making an impressive photo-finish! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

The Recent competions are looking Great!

Darkseren1ty I love the forgefiend. Anyway…

The following Frater have yet to finish Vow 1:

1000sons, Aasfresser, Adra'Melek, Akylas, BEN, Blackheart1223, BrotherKortmer, BrotherMayhem, Carrack, ChazLexington, Dahkness00, DominikB, Excessus, Filkarion

Forte, greg0985, Hellrender, lfhoule, IronSkullMask, Isengrin, Jifel, Kaldoth, Kilofix, Kythnos, LargeandMovingTorb, Leonite, Luther-thefallen, MaliGn, Malisteen, Mastermind_015, MidnightRunner, Morovir, Paz, Reayonix, Sgt.Blank, Sith'ari, Steveshields, TallarnCommander, Teutonicavenger, Thedarkprincesnun, ThePsycho, Tremblant, Uprising, Venomlust.

The following Frater have competed at least one Vow, but still have pending competions.

Augustusb'Raass, BadSanta, BrotherJim, Chaeron, Dragonlover, gianlucafiorentini123, InsanePsychopath, LordThørn, Razblood, SlaveToDarkness, Thamier, Uveron, Dreadclaw,

I think we have about a a 62% competion rate. With about 60% of our scored points have the posiblity of beeing lossed if vows are not followed up. 

1000sons, Aasfresser, Adra'Melek, Akylas, BEN, Blackheart1223, BrotherKortmer, BrotherMayhem, Carrack, ChazLexington, Dahkness00, DominikB, Excessus, Filkarion

Forte, greg0985, Hellrender, lfhoule, IronSkullMask, Isengrin, Jifel, Kaldoth, Kilofix, Kythnos, LargeandMovingTorb, Leonite, Luther-thefallen, MaliGn, Malisteen, Mastermind_015, MidnightRunner, Morovir, Paz, Reayonix, Sgt.Blank, Sith'ari, Steveshields, TallarnCommander, Teutonicavenger, Thedarkprincesnun, ThePsycho, Tremblant, Uprising, Venomlust.

The following Frater have competed at least one Vow, but still have pending competions.

Augustusb'Raass, BadSanta, BrotherJim, Chaeron, Dragonlover, gianlucafiorentini123, InsanePsychopath, LordThørn, Razblood, SlaveToDarkness, Thamier, Uveron, Dreadclaw,

I think we have about a a 62% competion rate. With about 60% of our scored points have the posiblity of beeing lossed vows are not followed up. 

It's Sexington and I'm almost done :)

Gonna sneak one last vow in before Monday's deadline.

I Tankus Wokus rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete the following

One Chaos Lord, Juggernaut, Lightning Claw, Power Fist, Blood Forged Armour, Sigil of Corruption from the Khorne Daemonkin Codex.

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy248/Tankus97/DSC05787.jpg

To a total of 235 points on or before the 15th August 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Wrath and failure will doom me to wear the badge of Oathbreaker until the year-end

I think we have about a a 62% competion rate. With about 60% of our scored points have the posiblity of beeing lossed if vows are not followed up. 

All is well, only last details to finish. I will complete my vow in time :)

OK follow up post now I have done more Maths. 

Based on all competed vows. We are beeting AoD by a large margin. 

But if you only look at the Vows that are currently scoring, AoD is winning by a Larger Margin. If you have made follow-up vows Please finish them, we have made great progress but it can all be for naught if some of our big scores are taken of the table. 

It's all good. I've got tomorrow off so should be able to knock out the rest of the Fire Raptor. I have it on good authority that Chaeron is pretty close to the finish as well. I reckon we'll see a lot of last minute completions over the weekend as well.

Dragonlover

It's all good. I've got tomorrow off so should be able to knock out the rest of the Fire Raptor. I have it on good authority that Chaeron is pretty close to the finish as well. I reckon we'll see a lot of last minute completions over the weekend as well.

Dragonlover

Absolutely, but wanted to make it clear about the current status. and to point out that we are not winning just yet. 

I feel sick. I did the same time last year. Last week nerves. I cant handle the stress, Ill have to go to my happy place till I feel better... I... Must... DANCE!!!!!!

@SlaveToDarkness - So you're Staying Alive.

Chaos doesn't it seem need CPR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILxjxfB4zNk

Edit: Tried to do Spoiler, didn't work.

Archived