+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

What then? Dude, 3K in one weekend? You do realize that if you fail that vow, then we will loose with absolute certainty, right?!!?! If you win though, I will, by the powers invested upon me by the gods, alleviate you to the status of Daemon Prince by proxy. ;) :tu:

Fantastic work guys! Some of the best painted models I've seen here in the B&C since ever! And now we have our first Martyr of the ETL - Chaeron! Well done man - this is a big first! Congratulations! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Isengrin: Wow, dude, that's a great finish! I love your paint style. Those raptors are looking sweet (cool custom weapons) and that Knight, again, looks amazing.

@ ChazSexington: Duuuuuuuuude! You're back! Great to hear you're finishing your vow. Don't revow after that to make your Soul Vow, though. Better to have your soul damned for a year than to risk flushing your hard-won points through the maelstrom. msn-wink.gif

Aye, I thought I had more than enough time to paint up three Predators, a Dark Apostle, and 12 terminaters (2x Chaos Lords) after my first vow, but I've been a few days away from finishing the current ones for so long I kept putting it off :(

Chaeron! For some unfathomable reason I missed your completion! Congratulations, buddy! What an awesome amount of points! The title of Martyr is well-deserved!

Will STD get the same title? Let's find out!!!

Anyone heard from Steve?

We hates it forever!

:)

Just wanted to drop off my completed 3rd vow. I wanted to do more but I have suffered a hobby mishap (which I will detail in my thread) so this is it for me. When I get some time I will make a more sentimental finale. Just feeling a bit rushed right now.

3rd vow completed

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y400/jimbo196/087D2C1B-0221-4933-B34A-EEC6840EB57E_zpslwhhdbjv.jpg

Vows two and three together

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y400/jimbo196/4B0BEA7C-673E-4342-B650-FB3C2B1B6D4F_zps1yrk1nb9.jpg

It really has been an honour serving with you gentleman and cutthroat traitorous heretics and renegades alike.

I will be back to celebrate more soon.

Cheers

I said it before and I'll say it again, BrotherJim. Those horns on the terminators look absolutely fantastic. Such a simple yet very effective conversion. My favourite is the second on the right: the nemeroth look-alike. ;)

Heading over your thread now to pour some more drool. :tu:

@Bother Jim, disipite your words of warning they do look good. Cannot wait to see the 'Elevated' version later.

All,

WE are still not clear of issues the following frater still have uncompleted vows that will cause penalties. We have 3 more nights work 

BadSanta, gianlucafiorentini123, InsanePsychopath, LordThørn, Razblood, SlaveToDarkness, Thamier, Uveron, Dreadclaw, TankusWokus

Please Note this handy table for working out when the deadline is in your own Timezone. 

Edit: See Link

*looks at Uverons list*

Veterans one and all. I'll admit to being slightly twitchy that Slave hasn't posted, but he's probably just sleeping off a bacon butty. No need to worry just yet.

@BrotherJim: Fantastic completion there chap, been a pleasure competing alongside you!

Dragonlover

Awesome completion, Dahkness! Congrats on the finish.

STD is now under extreme scrutiny. I hope he enjoys the bacon butty. msn-wink.gif

EDIT: wait, Slave hasn't revowed just yet. He just needs to post completion pics of vow 4 - and that'll be it.

@ Uveron: it's interesting that you didn't include me in your risk factors. I also need to finish vow 4 and am determined to get 5 done.... EVEN THOUGH tomorrow i'll have the first day of a parachuting course I'm taking and might die jumping out of an airplane... msn-wink.giftongue.png

Well, son of a bitch. I was in the middle of finishing up my vow, when in my haste I knocked several pots of paint off my desk. Paint that I needed to finish, mind. Paint that I don't have time to replace, as I'm leaving in a couple of hours on a weekend away. I'm sorry, guys, I'm going to fail my vow. :(

Archived