+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Some great completions guys!

And when I did the maths, we were only closly second. But what is hurting us is the penaltys for non compete vows. Hopefully a few people who trying to complete 5th vows will get them done so we can remove some of the penaltys.

are you counting me as a penalty?

Just did some calculating, and as of right now, Chaos has 90254 points and we have 94540 points!

WE NEED MOAR COMPLETIONS!

These numbers are only completed vows, and does not take into consideration those with multiple vows with open ones.

IF YOU HAVE VOWED MULTIPLE TIMES, FINISH IT!

So I assume when I finish my vow our score will jump up 15k?

Fifth vow finished.

Here's a picture. If you like to see more of him, from different angles, you can look at this post in my WiP, as usual.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/World%20Eaters/temporary_zpsjnjla0sg.jpg

So.... that's it for me this ETL!!! Although my output in terms of model count (27) was substantially lower than previous years (57 in ETL III and 106 in ETL IV), the number of points I contributed has been much higher this year, with 6002 points - which is about 2500 points more than the previous incarnations (3535 for ETLIII and 3426 in ETL IV). 

The traditional group shot will be made, but not now, as I'm off to the cinema. Good luck with completions and talk tomorrow!!!!

^^and that is BEFORE the dancing :D

Well Ive somehow managed to hurt my back leaning over to pick up a brush :lol: it hurts so much but Im not stopping. Must have slept funny.

Major bad news though, just used my last teabag, but by the shaven gonads of Khorne its the best cuppa Ive ever made!!! Im going to enjoy this. :)

@thamier, well you haven't completed yet. Same as me. Iam finishing my morning cup of tea and then will get my soul grinder done.

ill post my picture tonight then, get it all completed officially ;)

^^and that is BEFORE the dancing biggrin.png

Well Ive somehow managed to hurt my back leaning over to pick up a brush laugh.png it hurts so much but Im not stopping. Must have slept funny.

Major bad news though, just used my last teabag, but by the shaven gonads of Khorne its the best cuppa Ive ever made!!! Im going to enjoy this. smile.png

This may be one of the most British things I've seen in a while. 'Done my back in. The real problem though is I ran out of tea.'

Dragonlover

^^and that is BEFORE the dancing :D

Well Ive somehow managed to hurt my back leaning over to pick up a brush :lol: it hurts so much but Im not stopping. Must have slept funny.

Major bad news though, just used my last teabag, but by the shaven gonads of Khorne its the best cuppa Ive ever made!!! Im going to enjoy this. :)

They chaos gods care not for twinged backs when there are tea fuelled victory dances to be made :D

I've just been informed that my points count is way off and we're actually very, very behind Chaos. Sorry.

Happy Slave is happy, even though my back is :cussing killing me... Onwards brothers, for the eyes of the Gods are upon us!! DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!! BLEARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Shuffles towards the walls of Terra rubbing his back*

I Uveron Rose 5 times to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and at last vowed to complete 1 Soul Grinder of Khorne (with Warp Gaze) from Khorne Demonkin of total value 160pts. This was competed on the 14th of August, 2016. Success will brings eternal glory to the Gods of Chaos..

gallery_63905_11231_1431065.jpg

gallery_63905_11231_817628.jpg

gallery_63905_11231_393676.jpg

gallery_63905_11231_494983.jpg

OK. 

I have just counted the competions, and these are the higlights. 

• We have Scored More Points than the Age of Darkness. 
  • But Our Modified Competitions Rate is lower than them. 
  • This keeps us in 2nd place. 

We are waiting for competions from:

BadSanta, gianlucafiorentini123, InsanePsychopath, LordThørn, Razblood, SlaveToDarkness, Thamier, Dreadclaw. 

If all of these frater can finish their vows we will have 0 points lost in penalties and we will win easily.  I look forward to seeing more updates in these frantic few remaining hours!  

Ask and ye shall receive!

I Razblood, am officially done with this ETL :devil:

Daemonettes

med_gallery_39897_5762_170592.jpg

Herald of Slaanesh

med_gallery_39897_5762_757145.jpg

Daemon Prince/ss of Slaanesh

med_gallery_39897_5762_264802.jpg

Fabulous Bill and his multi-racial dreamcoat

med_gallery_39897_5762_777291.jpg

Cypher

med_gallery_39897_5762_224397.jpg

So including this vow I've done 4357pts this year, not bad I suppose :P

Onward to VICTORY Brothers & Sisters!!!!

Now Im close to tears, quick break has turned into half of the greated cheese in my sammich fell onto the floor and I just lost my smoke in the mess that is my desk whilst looking for my lighter. At least my cup of tea is still ok.

laugh.png Saved.

As I have used bog standard bits for the Dark Wolves/Khornate terminator lords I have been thinking about ways to make them look more suitable for 'Lord' status. I think I have the anwer, but it will be pushing my freehand skills out of my comfort zone to do, a I will be working on the faces... This is what I was thinkng.

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/12530908_560216134155716_1749551524_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyMDA5MzI4NjU3NDc1NzgwMQ%3D%3D.2acd44cdd74cf821a441261523ac4f893.jpg

Obviously it wont be as detailed, Im a wargamer Jim not a God!!! Thoughts guys? If I dont push myelf I will never improve...

I would suggest getting a sakura micron pen in dark blue or a dark brown colour for tattoos.

They do a 0.1mm tip pen.

Give it a thin glaze of cadian or kislev flesh over the top, so it looks a little sub-dermal?

I am going to give it a go on my Wolves, see how it comes out :)

Archived