+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Make all the calculations you want (I certainly did) but please, let's all agree to respect both Captain Semper and all the other frater who participated, and not post any points calculations until such time as Captain Semper posts the final report, ok?

Hello Chaos - It seems someone has a Penance Vow:

Penance Vows: 

I, Carrack, vow that I will complete more points of models painted to the best of my ability than Marshall Mattias, by the completion of ETL. Failure, as unlikely as that is, will result in me donating 50$ to a charity of his choice, and worse, having to live with the fact that I lost to a Templar. 

So not my best work, but I finished Captain Macar and my first vow. I had better expectations for this model which I mentioned earlier, and this ETL, but life kept me busy.

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww256/Carrack1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsm5xrnx2g.jpeg

@Carrack - Very nice 330 pts there. Its a shame that you lost to a Templar by 5 whole points.

Marshal Mattias' vow a Land Raider which he finished yesterday was 335 pts.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a628/matzeke/DB043E90-EF01-4D3E-AA5B-CD1B08BC0C10_zpspjdttqmg.jpg

Make all the calculations you want (I certainly did) but please, let's all agree to respect both Captain Semper and all the other frater who participated, and not post any points calculations until such time as Captain Semper posts the final report, ok?

Ooops, I hadn't seen it that way, I had only been meaning to give a hand.

I apologise profusely to Captain Semper and all the other Frater that have done a great job putting all this together and making it a very enjoyable event for everyone. In the same breath, I also want to thank them for the exact same reasons :) Here's to you, Fraters of the ETL *holds up an imaginary glass of amasec!*

So whats everyone's post-ETL plans? Me, I'm taking a long Age of Sigmar shaped break. Got two lots of the Bloodbound from the core to paint, plus some other bits and bobs. Of course, once I'm getting bored of that the Call will likely have kicked off so I'll have a scrabble around for something I want to paint that is points inefficient and isn't more cultists.

Dragonlover

So whats everyone's post-ETL plans? Me, I'm taking a long Age of Sigmar shaped break. Got two lots of the Bloodbound from the core to paint, plus some other bits and bobs. Of course, once I'm getting bored of that the Call will likely have kicked off so I'll have a scrabble around for something I want to paint that is points inefficient and isn't more cultists.

Dragonlover

Start to work on Display Table for Armys of Parade 

I have also started dreaming up a Blood Angels army... Hope to purge that, before I spend money I don't have.

Dragonlover

After pretty chaotic 2016 & just getting back on track.  I've got a lot get done.

- Always adding to my Iron Warriors & with Throne of Skulls in a few weeks time.  So trying to get all new units I'm needing built this week & painted during next week.  Also stay extra day for my birthday with a 3000pt game arrange that Warhammer World.

- Got my Daemonkin force to sort out.  Try pick up a few FW upgrade with any birthday money in a few weeks time.  Try get them ready for Call of Chaos, got few Bloodletter spure from a friend due to clear out/they've move house recently.

- Got to get my Space Wolves back up to date, already move a lot them to 32mm base.  Aim for the Iron Wolves formastion as I've always use a mech heavy army.  Again there lot planned for this & aim to get a Great Company level.  So try get a few new models added during September time.

- Just pick up Deathwatch box set on Sunday.  They will be allies for my Wolves & stand alone force.

- Age of Sigmar Chaos.

- Try finial get my Dark mechanius to 1850pts.

Still need to sort out how I'm wanting my Black Legion force to look.  I'd like to try get that least one unit ready for Call of Chaos or that least Christmas time.

End of the day it all about just getting cool models built & painted & just really looking forward getting lot of them finish during next few month ready for some great games vs friends.

Dragonlover

I got a Blood Bowl team to paint, then a little bit of everything, csm, HH, sigmar.

GO TEAM CHAOS!!!!

I'll be doing a Librarian Conclave for my Imperial Fists, adding tons of Khorne Berzerkers and Khornate Characters to my Daemonkin (made from the new AoD Khornate models, plus tons of other stuff), along with 40 bloodletters and a skullcannon, and of course adding to my growing HH Iron Warriors...

Edit: oh wait. And a Khornate Knight

BOOOOOM! You´ve been made Marshal Matthias´ female canine companion, Carrack!! With a church-on-a-tank, no less! Hahaha! :p ;)

I Slave to Darkness vow to add a church on a tank to my Word Bearers for this years call, and also a Relic Predator with the flamer turret.. And a Knight ;)

Post ETL plans? Paint Space Wolves build Cytyfight board on a budget and maybe some oldschool Realms of Chaos esque scenery for Path to Glory games. Then start planning my Call to Chaos vows.

Dragonlover

I'll be taking a bit of a break from the hobby and the forums, not fully, but I'll be much less active than I have been in the past, just for a week or two. After that, on a personal level, I'll be trying to atone for my failure in the ETL by finishing some of my long outstanding projects, and by participating in forum events when applicable. The IVth Imperial Fist Expansion kicks next month, and my 284th Storm Battalion has been my primary project for a while now, so I'll be doing stuff there. I also have plans for the Call when it happens, too, so that's a thing that could happen. If the BA forum runs their Rage to Salvation event, there's a chance I might participate in that too. Maybe. I don't know. We'll cross those bridges when we get there.

I do know I'm not going to be making any bigger commitments like I did in this ETL from here on out, though. As much as I would like to be one of those guys who paints hundreds and thousands of points for a single event, I'm not one. Small vows from now on, I think, are best.

Archived