+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

In addition, guys, I want to address something else about our team: we have some very brave new souls among us, who have vowed some very hefty points.

I'm talking about Filkarion (3000 pts), Leonite, (1497 pts), Madkid523 (1161 PTS), Reayonix (1426 pts), and Undeadsoldier (3000 pts). who together make up about 11% of our total points. I think we owe it to them as a chaotic community to invest in them as they have invested in us as a whole.

So let's visit their WIP blogs, comment there, PM them, and spurr them on! We're in this together, so we should really make an effort to motivate and inspire our recent recruits!

Agreed

That's a great idea Auggie, I'm sure they will appreciate the encouragement! Also the hairdryer is a good idea! Also I am not your friend jacob from facebook, but rather your friend James from the B&C. :)

Your Ahriman is gorgeous! Utterly brilliant. 

Everyone's forces are looking great, I'm hungry to complete my vow and post up my army shot. Way to go, Team Chaos!!

@ Warmsith Gorrched: Post some updates here as well, especially of finished models!

As requested....first up the ones I've completed

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/tonymaietta/Mobile%20Uploads/14650750198321104708608.jpg

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/tonymaietta/Mobile%20Uploads/14638496582921634672770.jpg

And the work in progress

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/tonymaietta/Mobile%20Uploads/1465092417327-36333796.jpg

So out of the 2565 points I've vowed for my first ETL ever I've completed 345 points, 13% of my vow is done woohoo!

Trying to make some progress on my vow today... will try and get some pictures up later today, doubt I will get them all done Today but want to make a impact.

I want to get started on my knights! Just need to debate if I will put them up in a single vow or a pair of them..

Got the gemstone paints.....they're a bit weird....but I have some ideas for them.

On a different note I've been struggling to choose a scheme for my tzeenchian devotees, but think I've settled on the colours now, hail brothers of the vyka fenryka, how about some change :lol:

gallery_29004_6198_133790.png*

Hail, brothers and sisters of the long war! As the followers of the corpse emperor draw closer, we shall muster and unify our forces. This year’s ETL V is more competitive than ever, as the history-loving fools and the followers of the corpse emperor are putting in a significant effort. Yet, as we bask in the eternity of chaos, we shall laugh in the face of their futile efforts. We shall show these upstarts who the real Primes Inter Pares are!!

All chaos players are hereby called upon to muster their forces and VOW THEIR SOUL TO CHAOS. Come forth, legionnaires and renegades, murderers and sycophants, worshipers and dilettantes! Answer our call to fire up your forges, collect your miniatures, wet your brushes, and start painting!

The Soul Vow is a satellite event of the ETL V, aimed at doubling, tripling, quadrupling, or even quintupling the points of your first ETL IV vow (with awesome banners and medallions as an additional incentive**) - all to maximize output and CLAIM VICTORY A THIRD TIME!!!!

CLICK HERE FOR THE EVENT

In addition, any frater making their first vow in the Chaos Strategium after this weekend's Third Weekly Update by Captain Semper will be awarded a special 'CHAOTIC LAST CHANCER' 100x100 banner to put in their signature.**

* I realize the banner says ETL IV. I've already communicated this to the artist and he will amend it asap.

**Just as a quick reminder to all to keep an eye on the amount of image space used in your signature. The limit it 800pixels x 100pixels. Just so you can gauge it better, the sizes used on the graphics here are:
Banner= 300x100, Square= 100x100, Medallion= 33x100
You can also add images to your 'about me' page in your profile. This is a great way to display your hard work in forum events like this one and the upcoming E Tenebrae Lux.

@ Gorrched: that's the second awesome tank you've produced. Keep it up, buddy! :tu:

@ Atia: Great progress! She's looking delicious. Also, there really is no reason not to join the Black Crusade and vow to double your initial vow, what with your Brass Scoprion costing 700 points and all.... ;) :D

@ Atia: Great progress! She's looking delicious. Also, there really is no reason not to join the Black Crusade and vow to double your initial vow, what with your Brass Scoprion costing 700 points and all.... msn-wink.gif biggrin.png

Thanks <3

And of course I already vowed my soul! :P

Brothers,

As promised, vow 1 is complete...

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/17/96/43/35/etl_vo10.jpg

Therefore, I, Celtic_Cauldron, aka Arius Draken, Lord-Captain of the Night Lords' VIIIth Company, rise once again to the challenge of the ETL and swear to complete the following units:

1 squad of 7 Renegade Disciples (IA 13) with 1 flamer. The Champion is also equipped with a bolt pistol and they all share the Covenant of Khorne. (cost: 72 points)

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/17/96/43/35/discip10.jpg

1 squad of 6 Renegade Disciples (IA 13) with 1 flamer. The Champion is also equipped with a bolt pistol, a power sword and they all share the Covenant of Khorne. (cost: 77 points)

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/17/96/43/35/discip11.jpg

1 squad of 10 Renegade Marauders (IA 13) with 1 flamer and 1 heavy stubber.  (cost: 115 points)

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/17/96/43/35/maraud10.jpg

Squad Ares of the World Eaters Legion: 10 Legionaries with 2 flamers, Mark of Khorne and additional CCWs. The Champion is also equipped with 1 power sword and a plasma pistol.  (cost: 216 points)

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/17/96/43/35/ares10.jpg

Lieutenant Taran Krell, Primus Medicae of the Night Lords' VIIIth Company. 1 Chaos Lord with a power sword and a Sigil of Corruption. (cost: 105 points)

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/17/96/43/35/taran_10.jpg

Total cost for vow 2: 585 points.

All those units will be deployed for the Glory of the VIIIth Legion and its allies on or before August 15th 2016. Should I fail then will I bear the Sinner's Gauntlets, as the Tradition commands within the Sons of the Night Haunter.

Ave Dominus Nox!!

Death to the False Emperor!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I've been trying to recruit some people but it's difficult to get them to commit. My first vow is coming along great and once I base then I'll call it good. I'm going on a trip for a few weeks but when I get back I'm going to bust out another 3000pt vow. I need to post more but I get so caught up in just getting stuff done.

Tremendous effort from the Chaos team!

My mates bet me I cant finish my vow in 3 days. Challenge accepted.

Take your time StD - the important thing is to do them at the best of your ability - or even expand your techniques! If you can do it in three days fine, but if not, do not compromise your output quality! msn-wink.gif

Haha, glad you like her guys ^.^

Little update, more progress, hope I can finish her in the next few days!

med_gallery_79873_10492_109059.jpg

Im sure I went on a date with her last summer.

I don't know... She seems quite out of your league! tongue.png

It's great to see the progress and congratulations to all those who completed so far! Chaos is on fire! ohmy.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

* I realize the banner says ETL IV. I've already communicated this to the artist and he will amend it asap.

Oops...did I mention I've been busy and tired. Will get these fixed asap.

Yea I dont think Ill try the 3 day challenge, Ive already done about 7k in 3 weeks and burnouts starting to set in. Think Ill take a break for a day or so and recharge, read a book or something.

Considering it took me a month to do 3k last year I feel like I have achieved something this year, not bad considering I hate painting.

i took these pics before completing the first knight (its done now, leg trim is painted gold). so first vow... 50% complete! I finish my final exam next week at which pt its gonna go full throttle on the 2nd knight of my vow. should be done in another 15 days or so.

26891692573_2018c16e27_z.jpg

27400594072_03b089e5cf_z.jpg

27465115696_a6c76b318a_z.jpg

27465107116_50d2010358_z.jpg

That Knight is sexy as hell! How did you do the armour plates? (I guess airbrushed and than some white paint splatters??)

:D you got it!

I airbrushed white, yellow, orangy colors where i wanted planets, let it dry, blu-tacked some small bases over it, then airbrushed blue, turquoise, green, purple and pink for the space background. The stars are white splatters. I stuck some blue tac on the nozzle of my airbrush, filled the tank with white paint and spluttered paint all over the armor plates. Quick and easy!

Tzeentch is done and dusted. Next up... is an undivided renegade knight. But vow 2... Im thinking slaanesh knight with anime girl murals :3

Archived