+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Aaaaand I've finished my first ever vow for a total of 700 points! Participating in ETL was a lot of fun, I've probably spent as much time reading in this strategium as I actually did painting. Thanks to Semper and the B&C guys in general, it's amazing how much time you put into this. thumbsup.gif

gallery_92971_11994_246662.jpg

gallery_92971_11994_125044.jpg

gallery_92971_11994_136451.jpg

Edit: There are six raptors in the picture, although I had only vowed a squad of five. But I didn't want to leave out the first Sol Invictus raptor, which I painted in April. msn-wink.gif

Unfortunately I won't be finishing my vow by the 15th: things were looking o.k., then began realizing how much of that vow I haven't touched that things fell of to the wayside... and the nurgling on top of this was that I lost my camera a couple of weeks ago and I haven't been able to replace it, and that's when the bottom fell out... 

@ Isengrin: Wow, dude, that's a great finish! I love your paint style. Those raptors are looking sweet (cool custom weapons) and that Knight, again, looks amazing.

@ ChazSexington: Duuuuuuuuude! You're back! Great to hear you're finishing your vow. Don't revow after that to make your Soul Vow, though. Better to have your soul damned for a year than to risk flushing your hard-won points through the maelstrom. ;)

The Recent competions are looking Great!

Darkseren1ty I love the forgefiend. Anyway…

The following Frater have yet to finish Vow 1:

1000sons, Aasfresser, Adra'Melek, Akylas, BEN, Blackheart1223, BrotherKortmer, BrotherMayhem, Carrack, ChazLexington, Dahkness00, DominikB, Excessus, Filkarion

Forte, greg0985, Hellrender, lfhoule, IronSkullMask, Isengrin, Jifel, Kaldoth, Kilofix, Kythnos, LargeandMovingTorb, Leonite, Luther-thefallen, MaliGn, Malisteen, Mastermind_015, MidnightRunner, Morovir, Paz, Reayonix, Sgt.Blank, Sith'ari, Steveshields, TallarnCommander, Teutonicavenger, Thedarkprincesnun, ThePsycho, Tremblant, Uprising, Venomlust.

The following Frater have competed at least one Vow, but still have pending competions.

Augustusb'Raass, BadSanta, BrotherJim, Chaeron, Dragonlover, gianlucafiorentini123, InsanePsychopath, LordThørn, Razblood, SlaveToDarkness, Thamier, Uveron, Dreadclaw,

I think we have about a a 62% competion rate. With about 60% of our scored points have the posiblity of beeing lossed if vows are not followed up.

All is well, only last details to finish. I will complete my vow in time :)

Same here!

@ Isengrin:  that is fantastic! Its a Great conversion! 

All, 

I have just looked over at the codex factions stregium, I just want to point out that they have alot of completions banked.  In fact they have the slightly better modified completions rate over us currently. Now we still have alot of points to lock down (Including myself, I just need to sit down and finish it one evening). If we do not get these points locked down, or have other 1st vows finished we may hand the victory over to the Codex Guys... 

So lets keep these completions coming. 

Based on last weekends numbers, it's mathematically impossible for us to lose to Codex unless they achieve a 100% completion rate and our vowing and our completions from this week are lower than theirs, which I'm pretty sure they aren't.

Dragonlover

Based on last weekends numbers, it's mathematically impossible for us to lose to Codex unless they achieve a 100% completion rate and our vowing and our completions from this week are lower than theirs, which I'm pretty sure they aren't.

Dragonlover

Using the official scoring maths, it is possible for them to win, even without a 100% completions rate, because of the penalties applied by non-completion. 

Final Score = (total points painted – penalties for non-completion of subsequent vows) x completion rate

Using this math if they have a completions rate equaling the average rate of the comp in ETL IV then they win by 2000pts. 

Last year codex has a lower than average rate, but they currently have the one of the best in the comp... which could be a warning sign. 

Ahh, I get you. I just ignore the possibility we'll lose any points for non completion, or if we do it'll be minimal. Part blind faith in the ability of the rest of you, part experience from the last couple of years.

Dragonlover

Ahh, I get you. I just ignore the possibility we'll lose any points for non completion, or if we do it'll be minimal. Part blind faith in the ability of the rest of you, part experience from the last couple of years.

Dragonlover

Oh yes, I have confidence as well. 

But I do not want confidence to become complacently..  (I mean one sub-forum has fallen to this trap, lets not also fall)   

Archived