+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Boom! Big congrats fellow traitors and heretics, especially those big vow bamfs, well done. Mine was only a small one but it was hard enough :D

and once a again big up to Captain Semper, thanks for organising again B)

Que more dancing?

Congrats everyone! great job! so many awsome completions and of course we are now honurbound to win the next years ETL!!!

Im gonna start planing what to build so they be ready for paint as soon as possible :)

i really want to aim for matyr next time, cant have you guys have all the fun!

Congratulations to everyone! Sorry that neither me nor any of the people I recruited/helped to recruit completed their vows.

I will try to redeem myself in the Iron Warriors vs. Imperial Fists painting competition that started last weekend. If some of you would like to join in, join us here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/324831-the-iron-without-iron-warriors-painting-contest/

CONGRATS to all my traitorous brethren for this Chaotic Hat-trick!!! I'm super proud and thankful to be part of this awesome team once again. I am convinced that our Strategium's victory is in no small part to the endless banter and inter-frater inspiration and motivation. Hats off in particular - but in no particular order - to Uveron, Teetengee, SlaveToDarkness, Chaeron, Insane Psychopath, and Razblood for their continued banter and the informal leadership roles they took up, to Uveron for his dedication adminastrative skills and identifying frater of interest in the development in the event, to Chaeron and Slave for their ENORMOUS contribution, to everyone who participated in the Black Crusade Satellite Event and making a Soul Vow, to Uprising and Atia for their Badge of the Artificer win (Uprising, dude, your C'thulhu was brilliant. Atia, I told you that Scorpion would win the internet was worthy of sublime praise), to Forté for providing the imagery of the Black Crusade event, and to everyone who participated - even to those who have not completed. Thank you all for another amazing event. The Realm of Chaos Strategium is awesome!

Also, more dancing?

http://gifdanceparty.giphy.com/assets/dancers/pumpgirl.gifhttp://bestanimations.com/Music/Dancers/guys-dancing/funny-guy-dancing.gif

Just to say that I've posted up a ETL showcase topic.  So post any complete vows there & that way allow everyone to see a lot cool hobby.

We also have a new Iron Warriors vs Imperial Fist painting comp on the go.  Then Call of Chaos for anyone looking add more cool models to there collection.

Also three year now & I've still not seen Semper complete his Cypher vow's ;)

IP, better put in some linkies to the events and threads you're referring to. smile.png

Forté: would you be willing to make the now customary chaotic rim for the Custos Fidei and Primes Inter Pares medallions of the ETL medallions, when they are posted by Captain Semper? I mean like the banding over last year's Custos Fidei banner: sml_gallery_29004_10691_328.png

Well done everyone. Great to see we've done it again. The true ETL champions emerge victorious yet again.

It was great to see everyone pulling together and motivating others. And it has shown through again. It has been great seeing your entries too, they have been great.

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR! And his paintbrushes biggrin.png tongue.png

Well done everyone.

Thank you guys for your kind words and congratulations! A well deserved victory indeed!

IP, better put in some linkies to the events and threads you're referring to. :)

Forté: would you be willing to make the now customary chaotic rim for the Custos Fidei and Primes Inter Pares medallions of the ETL medallions, when they are posted by Captain Semper? I mean like the banding over last year's Custos Fidei banner: sml_gallery_29004_10691_328.png

Stay your hand Traitor, medallions are coming out later today. I have them already but need to get back to my computer to post.

Stay your hand Traitor, medallions are coming out later today. I have them already but need to get back to my computer to post.

Hurray! (I never doubted you getting them, just asking the question to Forté) And thanks for the complimentuous title! Proud to be a traitor! :D

Thank you guys for your kind words and congratulations! A well deserved victory indeed!

IP, better put in some linkies to the events and threads you're referring to. :)

Ah but do they have a Chaos helmet and glowing edge?

Hidden Content

IP, better put in some linkies to the events and threads you're referring to. smile.png

Ah but do they have a Chaos helmet and glowing edge?

Probably not, but that's where you traditionally come in, right :D ;)

Archived