+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

Thank you guys for your kind words and congratulations! A well deserved victory indeed!

IP, better put in some linkies to the events and threads you're referring to. :)

Forté: would you be willing to make the now customary chaotic rim for the Custos Fidei and Primes Inter Pares medallions of the ETL medallions, when they are posted by Captain Semper? I mean like the banding over last year's Custos Fidei banner: sml_gallery_29004_10691_328.png

Stay your hand Traitor, medallions are coming out later today. I have them already but need to get back to my computer to post.

Ah but do they have a Chaos helmet and glowing edge?

Naaa.... You got me there! :lol:

Hey wife, look! I've got a new bling! (sounds of Blade Encarmine unleashed (did I mention she likes Blood Angels?))

Thanks strategium! I have already thanked Semper and Augustus, let me thank some big names for their commitment and art: first Uprising, for those wings, well wow, then our lady Atia, a true celebrity for me^^...that scorpion...and thanks for all those rumors and the ones yet to come! To thaimer and KrautScientist, because I see myself more as a conversion guy than a paint&brush one, and your work has greatly inspired me (to way less achievements, but still...). Thanks also to BrotherJim and his great works (as in "doing a lot with a little modification"), your job with horns opened my eyes and mind.

Then again the Martyrs, Chaeron, confess, you are a mutant with 6 right hands each with 5 brush-ended fingers, and Slave to Darkness, when I was struggling to finish my vow between one or two non sleeping nights (as my toddler demanded me during the day) I just had to look at the forum and "hey, there's a guy who is not taking painkillers to finish his 5th vow, when I'm almost fumbling my first"

There are many more, great and small. That's how you have won, the hard way!

I am honored, and flattered to sit in such a great "Twisted-Mad-Evil-doer-Rebels" company, with my small (but not for me) contribute.

I also got a badge! Not sure if I'm worth of it for quality reasons, still I will proudly wear it!

What we do is a thing of fantasy, but what we have done is real!

gallery_39897_12083_39796.gifgallery_39897_12083_461563.gifgallery_39897_12083_202164.gif

Congratulations brethren (& Sistren :) )

We are the victors once again, but now is not a time for laxity! We must immediately begin preparations for next year and our inevitable 4th victory :devil:

Hell, may as well change the name of the event to the CTL :tu: :P

Great job everyone! Special Thanks to Semper for doing all this, great job as always.  Also thanks for the badge. Time to dance, Cthulhu themed!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1838914/dancing-cthulhu-o.gif

Thanks for the great time everyone!

Bah! We'll get you next year msn-wink.gif

In all seriousness, well played chaos, especially that insane dedicated pair who went for the full 15K

Including one who did a full 3000 points in the space of a single weekend!!!

Congratulations on a well deserved win all! Looking forward to painting with you guys when the call comes around in October and this time I'll even remember that I made a vow - promise! laugh.png

We won I guess? :lol:

*Ahem* I would like to thank the Chaos Gods, the person at the local bakery for doin a killer bacon butty at 5am when I pulled allnighters (they dont open til 6, helps that the guy loves Black Metal as much as I do), my Ex for reminding me to actually leave the house for fresh air/excercise/not going mad talking to myself and just being the bestest friend ever, oh and the Black Templars for proving my point that only the Word Bearers know the true meaning of Zeal!!!!!

Also big thanks and congrats to Semper and everyone who got involved, its been a laugh.

Funny thing is, Im not a big fan of painting (never have been tbh) but after this years ETL Im itching to keep going. Luckily I didnt get major burn out this year, though doing two 3k vows back to back using the same colours did get a bit boring. Thats why I lagged a bit with vow 3, I just couldnt be bothered, really had to push myself to finish it.

Seriously itching for the Call now, I cant wait. Then theres that Iron Warriors vs Imperial Fists thing starting as well.

Its just hit me, I painted 15k, in 3 months. Dont think Ive painted that much since 1991 :lol:

Great job everyone! Special Thanks to Semper for doing all this, great job as always.  Also thanks for the badge. Time to dance, Cthulhu themed!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1838914/dancing-cthulhu-o.gif

Thanks for the great time everyone!

That GIF just won the internet today. Soappropriate!

Wouhou!!!!

A great victory which was achieved brillantly and with style but in the old way by ripping off skulls, bones, skins and blood.

Congratulations to everyone and thank you so much for this great experience. It was my first ETL, definitely not the last!!

Celtic_Cauldron

CONGRATS to all my traitorous brethren for this Chaotic Hat-trick!!! I'm super proud and thankful to be part of this awesome team once again. I am convinced that our Strategium's victory is in no small part to the endless banter and inter-frater inspiration and motivation. Hats off in particular - but in no particular order - to Uveron, Teetengee, SlaveToDarkness, Chaeron, Insane Psychopath, and Razblood for their continued banter and the informal leadership roles they took up, to Uveron for his dedication adminastrative skills and identifying frater of interest in the development in the event, to Chaeron and Slave for their ENORMOUS contribution, to everyone who participated in the Black Crusade Satellite Event and making a Soul Vow, to Uprising and Atia for their Badge of the Artificer win (Uprising, dude, your C'thulhu was brilliant. Atia, I told you that Scorpion would win the internet was worthy of sublime praise), to Forté for providing the imagery of the Black Crusade event, and to everyone who participated - even to those who have not completed. Thank you all for another amazing event. The Realm of Chaos Strategium is awesome!

Also, more dancing?

Haha, yeah, it's all your fault that I even painted the scorpion this year <3 :P

We were at an Irish Pub when I saw the post and I need to admit I had tears in my eyes.

Great work everyone! May this be the first victory on the long way of the Black Crusade and the upcoming Times of Ending for us ;) :P 

CONGRATS to all my traitorous brethren for this Chaotic Hat-trick!!! I'm super proud and thankful to be part of this awesome team once again. I am convinced that our Strategium's victory is in no small part to the endless banter and inter-frater inspiration and motivation. Hats off in particular - but in no particular order - to Uveron, Teetengee, SlaveToDarkness, Chaeron, Insane Psychopath, and Razblood for their continued banter and the informal leadership roles they took up, to Uveron for his dedication adminastrative skills and identifying frater of interest in the development in the event, to Chaeron and Slave for their ENORMOUS contribution, to everyone who participated in the Black Crusade Satellite Event and making a Soul Vow, to Uprising and Atia for their Badge of the Artificer win (Uprising, dude, your C'thulhu was brilliant. Atia, I told you that Scorpion would win the internet was worthy of sublime praise), to Forté for providing the imagery of the Black Crusade event, and to everyone who participated - even to those who have not completed. Thank you all for another amazing event. The Realm of Chaos Strategium is awesome!

Also, more dancing?

Haha, yeah, it's all your fault that I even painted the scorpion this year <3 :P

We were at an Irish Pub when I saw the post and I need to admit I had tears in my eyes.

Great work everyone! May this be the first victory on the long way of the Black Crusade and the upcoming Times of Ending for us ;) :P

I must admit even my lip quivvered with emotion when I found out we won. :lol:

Never been so proud of a bunch of people Ive never met before.

Archived